People on the right are being hypocrites right now in my opinion.

As for Trump, a year into the investigation and nothing has been turned up. This is no investigation it's a witch hunt.

For Normie-baby and other morons who, like poor sheep, repeat what FOX tells them to repeat, the average special counsel investigation is about TWO YEARS and SIX MONTHS......

View attachment 183149

Yeah, and every day something turned up, plus there was a good reason for the investigation in the first place.

This is just a typical democrat witch hunt.

By the way, I never watch fox news, you on the other hand seem to watch plenty of CNN.

As for Trump, a year into the investigation and nothing has been turned up. This is no investigation it's a witch hunt.

For Normie-baby and other morons who, like poor sheep, repeat what FOX tells them to repeat, the average special counsel investigation is about TWO YEARS and SIX MONTHS......

View attachment 183149

Yeah, and every day something turned up, plus there was a good reason for the investigation in the first place.

By the way, I never watch fox news, you on the other hand seem to watch plenty of CNN.
Whatever you are watching ,whomever you are listening to are doing you no good .Trump is a certified AH No more,,no less,,,Vindictive pos trying to have a great man lose his pension earned after 20 years of service ?? May trump go to hell ,,,and soon

View attachment 183149

Whatever you are watching ,whomever you are listening to are doing you no good .Trump is a certified AH No more,,no less,,,Vindictive pos trying to have a great man lose his pension earned after 20 years of service ?? May trump go to hell ,,,and soon

"vindictive"?

McCabe's pension loss is peanuts compared to the money he'll make for the speaker's circuit and book deals.
Actually President Trump did him a favor firing him!

We've spoken with a number of people who run celebrity speaker companies, and they all say Comey could pull between $75,000 and $100,000 a speech ... at least in the short term.
To put this in context, the people who run these services say $75k - $100k is top of the heap in terms of money, with the exception of an exclusive club -- the POTUS club.
James Comey To Score Huge Money as Speaker, But Pissing Off Conservatives Will Cost Him

And Comey's book deal was reportedly secured for millions of dollars.
Comey gets multimillion-dollar book deal

So let's see..At stake is not only McCabe's professional integrity but also a pension estimated to be worth nearly $2 million dollars.
With a Nearly $2 Million Pension at Stake, Embattled Fmr. FBI Deputy Director Begs Not to Be Fired

One book deal with $500,000 plus plus 30 speeches @ $50,000 per speech in the next 2 years equals $1,500,000 plus book advance $2,000,000!
PLUS at age 50 he can still command top salary at many a liberal law firm...

A survey conducted by Major, Lindsey & Africa, a national legal search consultant,
found that partners earned an average of $681,000 a year as of 2012
The Average Hourly Wage for a Law Firm Partner

So please don't be so naive to think he has been tossed to the road with NOTHING!

Losing his pension maybe the best thing to happen to McCabe!

Last edited:

View attachment 183149

"vindictive"?

McCabe's pension loss is peanuts compared to the money he'll make for the speaker's circuit and book deals.

We've spoken with a number of people who run celebrity speaker companies, and they all say Comey could pull between $75,000 and $100,000 a speech ... at least in the short term.
To put this in context, the people who run these services say $75k - $100k is top of the heap in terms of money, with the exception of an exclusive club -- the POTUS club.
James Comey To Score Huge Money as Speaker, But Pissing Off Conservatives Will Cost Him

So let's see..At stake is not only McCabe's professional integrity but also a pension estimated to be worth nearly $2 million dollars.
With a Nearly $2 Million Pension at Stake, Embattled Fmr. FBI Deputy Director Begs Not to Be Fired

One book deal with $500,000 plus plus 30 speeches @ $50,000 per speech in the next 2 years equals $1,500,000 plus book advance $2,000,000!

A survey conducted by Major, Lindsey & Africa, a national legal search consultant,

So please don't be so naive to think he has been tossed to the road with NOTHING!

A political ASSASSINATION

View attachment 183149

"vindictive"?

There is NO SUCH thing as a "political assassination".
I am a stickler for valid use of words as words have meaning and can be used to form opinions.
I this case your calling it a "political assassination" is once again adding fuel to a fire that continues to be fanned by people basically being appealed to their baser instincts.

There has never been a "political assassination". Find me examples because I've done a Google search and there are none in the context you used the phrase erroneously.
"Political assassinations" are the actual KILLING of a political figure. McCabe is well and alive and will become wealthy from his 15 minutes of fame and he is certainly
not going to be "assassinated".

"It's been blah blah amount of time; Mueller should give up and go away."

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

While I agree with you, Mueller had a year head start with the investigating the FBI had already done. Mueller's only job is investigation, that can't be said for congress. That's why congressional investigations take for ever, they only do it part time.

View attachment 183149

"vindictive"?

I am a stickler for valid use of words as words have meaning and can be used to form opinions.
I this case your calling it a "political assassination" is once again adding fuel to a fire that continues to be fanned by people basically being appealed to their baser instincts.

There has never been a "political assassination". Find me examples because I've done a Google search and there are none in the context you used the phrase erroneously.
"Political assassinations" are the actual KILLING of a political figure. McCabe is well and alive and will become wealthy from his 15 minutes of fame and he is certainly
there are no killings involved and as words do have meanings they also can have multiple meanings too For example anyone talking against trump have their character and love of country demeaned by the moron in our WH The man is totally unprepared to run a country Let him return to TV and his Russian friends

"vindictive"?

there are no killings involved and as words do have meanings they also can have multiple meanings too For example anyone talking against trump have their character and love of country demeaned by the moron in our WH The man is totally unprepared to run a country Let him return to TV and his Russian friends

In this case NO they don't have multiple meanings. For example calling YOU an assassin for your killing the english language with YOUR multiple meanings does nothing.

Accurately portray events which again the MSM which you obviously believe is ALWAYS 100% right is not helped when you malign English with your own corrupt "meaning"!
Not an opinion... but a fact. You influence people with erroneous description.

"vindictive"?

In this case NO they don't have multiple meanings. For example calling YOU an assassin for your killing the english language with YOUR multiple meanings does nothing.

Accurately portray events which again the MSM which you obviously believe is ALWAYS 100% right is not helped when you malign English with your own corrupt "meaning"!
That aside for another day ....... does our president do the same?? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gosling ?

"vindictive"?

That aside for another day ....... does our president do the same?? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gosling ?

Of course he does! NO question about it! Trump's tweets are BIASED! I don't disagree!
But the MSM takes the BAD side of Trump and broadcasts that 91% more than they do the good side!

And that is a fact!
Media Give Trump Most Negative Presidential Coverage in 25 Years
Only 5 percent of news reports are positive, according to Pew Research Center

Media Give Trump Most Negative Presidential Coverage in 25 Years

So why else would I rather believe Trump that the extremely biased MSM? I mean look at these two examples:

Why should anyone believe the MSM when given the same issue... POSITIVE for Obama... negative for Trump.

You bet I'm skeptical about the stories the MSM brings! Having had some journalism experiences, I would say the bias has never been greater against people that promote
the USA, i.e. Trump, and 86+ million Americans who want the USA to be first! But this globalism attitude of people like you et.al. i.e. MSM, educators, Democrats is the BANE
for growth of freedom! All it does is tear down the one true place millions of people want to come to because it is free to be who you want to be!

ObamabudgetVSTrump.png

Forum List

Back