People of USMB

Why do you guys insist on being jerks? Was it because you didn't like what I said because you know its true and you are afraid of the Truth?

I know my openning statement was not politically correct but it was to get your attention and make you look. So it worked.

You will never know it if you are afraid and reject it.

I do not take perscriptions, I do not need a therapist, they are only there to make you feel bad about yourself and tell you your crazy. They really do not help. That's why they get crazier when the go..... Think about it. If you can.

I do not get affected by the Chem Trails... I am past that point and have control over my body. It's a pretty easy concept you can learn it to. Our bodies are amazing but they don't want you to know that you are more special then you are so they tell you that you have not "evolved" enough to understand yet.

That is only to limit you.

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought. Do not let your mind get trapped within the religious or scientific paradigms. Religion and science are simply forms of control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born. And thus, it is a shame that after being born on this planet, you were raised on either of those two lies.

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched. But, to make things even worse, human beings are stubborn creatures who let their egos override everything else: Instead of learning about new information that does not fit within your current worldview, you would rather exercise your ego by letting others know what is and is not possible, merely based upon your personal knowledge and little understanding of what actually exists.

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence....they automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television"

"Truth is Greater Than Man"

Warning: Upon arriving at this article, you most likely have the strong, instinctual urge to automatically defend your current belief system and to reject all of this information. But, realize that attempting to use your belief system to filter out this information is, in fact, a nonsensical paradox, because it is your very belief system that is at issue here. Thus, instead of using a belief system to do your thinking for you, think for yourself via using your own brain.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Human beings on Earth like to blow off the truth by claiming that it is simply nonsense, calling it, for example, "funny," "hilarious," or "entertaining." In addition, they automatically disregard the truth messenger as being a "standard-issue schizophrenic who is obviously out of touch with reality." People desperately try to paint the truth messenger as being non-lucid, mentally unstable, illogical, and so self-absorbed that they can't see things for what they really are. This is a very convenient way to quickly discard the truth and go on with one's life.

And, when people come upon new information such as this, they erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they automatically reject it.

As a matter of fact, human beings are actually pompous enough to think that their status quo worldview is more rational than the truth. They neglect to factor in the concept of intentional deception into their logical thought process, and thus fail to realize that the only reason why their worldview seems "rational" is because it is actually composed of a plethora of lies and distortions. So, in one of the greatest ironies ever, human beings think the lies that they are fed is reality, and that the truth, on the other hand, is crazy, unrealistic, and bizarre.

It is truly amazing how people are able to adopt one of Earth's belief systems (whether it be a specific religion or atheism), walk through the proverbial door of enlightenment (or so they think), shut the door behind them, and then never look back. Worse yet, they are actually proud not to look back--proud of their own stubbornness.

Once human beings are exposed to the truth, their decision to ridicule it manifests so quickly, one could mistakenly think that human beings are actually robots that were programmed to do so. Thus, if people really want to point the finger at someone who does not engage in serious critical thinking, they should go to the nearest mirror and point at themselves rather than trying to point the finger at the truth messenger.

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what a twisted simulacrum of reality is instead, and a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"

The truth is the truth, and is not necessarily politically correct or socially acceptable. As a matter of fact, the truth is by no means politically correct or socially acceptable. So, if you are reading this article for some conversation material or water-cooler material, then you are not ready. The truth is greater than man, so it will not bow down to your social needs, personal needs, or insecurities. And, your limited logical reasoning does not and cannot negate that which actually exists.

The truth is not functioned to fit the human emotions, nor is it catered to the complex dynamics of human culture, interactions, or relationships. If the truth makes you feel "embarrassed" or "awkward," then that is your own problem as it is not there to fit what you feel. You will understand the truth.

As a truth messengers I already know, human beings always stand in the way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world." The truth is an enemy of humanism. So, if you are a slave to the human race, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length. Therefore, you must pick one: Humanism or the Truth.

Humanity's mainstream conception of reality exists merely for the sake of keeping society functioning and orderly. However, human beings incorrectly think that this synthetic conception of reality is reality. Worse yet, fake truth seekers try to get the truth to conform to this synthetic conception of reality.

"Truth is beyond social acceptance. Truth is maladjusted and cannot fit into the massively dumb patterns of ordinary relationships and activities. Greater truth cannot come to those who never bring up the possibility of it to one another. People do not inquire beyond their knowledge because they do not want to have any disturbing shift in their knowledge pattern. The cognitive system is calm and stable through avoiding any disturbing new truth"

“Truth is Greater Than Man”

Teach Me Master Jedi.....Try I will....lol:badgrin:

You have 4 1/2 Years to choose yourside. If you wait to long the Arc doors will be closed.

I will become more and more evident as the time gets closer.

I can only give you a fair warning.

They you will play a sad song :eusa_boohoo:

Why do you guys insist on being jerks? Was it because you didn't like what I said because you know its true and you are afraid of the Truth?

I know my openning statement was not politically correct but it was to get your attention and make you look. So it worked.

You will never know it if you are afraid and reject it.

I do not take perscriptions, I do not need a therapist, they are only there to make you feel bad about yourself and tell you your crazy. They really do not help. That's why they get crazier when the go..... Think about it. If you can.

I do not get affected by the Chem Trails... I am past that point and have control over my body. It's a pretty easy concept you can learn it to. Our bodies are amazing but they don't want you to know that you are more special then you are so they tell you that you have not "evolved" enough to understand yet.

That is only to limit you.

Thanks man.

You have 4 1/2 Years to choose yourside. If you wait to long the Arc doors will be closed.

I will become more and more evident as the time gets closer.

I can only give you a fair warning.

They you will play a sad song :eusa_boohoo:

Okay, see, I'm not going to read all those posts you cut n pasted. I already have enough reading to do and spend way too much time here wasting it. So give us the Readers Digest version. In a few sentences, tell us what's going to happen at the end of 2012.

For the love of everything unnatural!!!

This end of the world shit is probably one big fuckin hoax perpetuated by fuckin sheep who are followers of Satan.

Only someone professing to be there for others AND HAS NO FUCKIN CONCEPT that man is pretty GOD DAMN resiliant and that we survived before technology and that we will survive AND MOST LIKELY FLOURISH thru any kind of adversity you can make up.

You faith in mankind is shittingly annoying!

UKNOW DIDDLY SQUAT Just do us all a favor and leave all the virgin young girls alone.

Man!

I just waded though the above and the pages of stuff in the previous thread.

So, if I get the jist of it, the world is coming to some sort of cataclismic end (or new beginning, or something undefined) in 2012?

And if I don't buy that Starbucks, but instead buy a generator and grow my own food, that'll somehow help?

Have you actually ever tied to live as subsistence farmer, UknowME72?

Do you have the any idea how much work that all is, and what a mean life (often short, too) such a life provides?

And do you have any idea of how impossible it is for 300,000,000 Americans to have that life even if they all wanted to have one?

So here's what I think...I think if the world is coming to and end because aliens are going to take it over, as you suggested in your previoius thread, there isn't jack-shit we can do about it.

Hell we couldn't even impeach Bush, man, so repelling aliens is probably light years beyond our abilities.

All your stern warnings would lead me to do is to live it up while civilization exists.

Thanks for the heads up, anyway, though.

If you decided just to chalk me up as a loon and do not believe my post that is all your decision.

But do believe if there was anything that you can get out of this post USMB, get that no one knows what is actually going on be sides a select few.

Yes, a new way after 2012. Just wait for the Earthquake and if that is a coincidence to you then what for the meteor to hit. I mean no way there can be that many coincidence in a row.

Then I will be hazed by every member on the board and they will hunt me down and put a bounty on my head and eat my heart.

I didn't chalk you up to anything.

You claim to be able to see into the future, that you are an alien who has lived for thousands of years, that you are involved in some struggle with another alien race.

I actually don't need to chalk you up to being a loon to decide that whether or not what you say about yourself and the future of the planet is all 100% true, there's damned all I can do about it.

You offer us advice about how to cope with the catastrophes that are coming to earth.

Based on the catastophe's you outline, I seriously doubt anything any of the advise you offer us can do help any of us one bit.

I know I'm not qualified, or financially able to become a one man survivalist whose cache of weapons, food, generators and so forth will be sufficient to keep civilization alive through the hard times you outlined.

Are YOU really prepared to survive without the benefits of this modern society?

Frankly I doubt it.

So thank you for this head's up but what fucking good is it, really?

Jackall as far as I can tell.

If you decided just to chalk me up as a loon and do not believe my post that is all your decision.

But do believe if there was anything that you can get out of this post USMB, get that no one knows what is actually going on be sides a select few.

Yes, a new way after 2012. Just wait for the Earthquake and if that is a coincidence to you then what for the meteor to hit. I mean no way there can be that many coincidence in a row.

Now why on Earth would anyone think you are a loon?:eusa_shifty:

Are YOU really prepared to survive without the benefits of this modern society?

I am.

Anyone who believes it to be futile, deserves the hardship they may potentially incur because of it.

You don't need generators, btw. People lived for many thousands of years without electricity. If you can afford one, great. But you don't NEED one.

You need a water purifier that doesn't require electricity, i.e. a gravity filter.

You need vegetable seeds. You need a nice stockpile of non-perishable can goods and dry goods. You need a good firearm and a lot of ammo. And it would be benficial to have small denominations of silver bullion, because mark my words...If the shit ever hits the fan, precious metals will become money again.

It's not like an economic crash is going to be forever. It will be tough times for a few years, but life will go on. You can either fall victim to apathy, or you can take steps to be prepared.

I spent about $3,000 making my preparations, besides my securities investments. What's the worst that will happen? I end up USING the stuff to survive? Good thing I prepared then, huh? What's the BEST thing that happens? I never have to use the stuff to survive? Well then I'll just use it ANYWAY, making the absolute most out of my purchases thereby being left with little to no waste of time or money at all.

I find that $3,000 to be money better spent then most things you could think of. If you don't have that kind of money, then you make friends with people who HAVE positioned themselves with survival preparations, and you offer whatever you can in the event of an emergency, i.e. skilled labor, etc.

Just don't come trying to take what I got, because I'm well armed and I WILL respond with force. I'm not saying that to YOU necessarily, just in general.

You really think you're going to scratch a living out of the earth with your $3,000 in preparations, do you, Paul?

Good luck with that, dude, and I am not being sarcastic. I truly mean it.

Depending on what sort of disaster we're all trying to survive, (nuclear, ecological or political collapse) you has something between a snowballs chance in hell and the same chance you have of drawing a Royal flush in five card stud poker. (0.00000154 FYI)

Subsistence farming under ideal circumstances is a damned hard row to hoe. there are thousands of skills involved that I suspect you don't have.

Under anything less than ideal circumstances it is slow death by starvation and or disease or from misadventure.

I admire your gravel of course.

But I am somewhat dubious that you or most people whove enjoyed life in our industrialized world are prepared for what it really means when the civilization which sustains them collapses.

You really think you're going to scratch a living out of the earth with your $3,000 in preparations, do you, Paul?

Depending on what sort of disaster we're all trying to survive, (nuclear, ecological or political collapse) you has something between a snowballs chance in hell and the same chance you have of drawing a Royal flush in five card stud poker. (0.00000154 FYI)

Subsistence farming under ideal circumstances is a damned hard row to hoe. there are thousands of skills involved that I suspect you don't have.

Under anything less than ideal circumstances it is slow death by starvation and or disease or from misadventure.

But I am somewhat dubious that you or most people whove enjoyed life in our industrialized world are prepared for what it really means when the civilization which sustains them collapses.

We are like coach roaches we will survive. Having a weapon is the most important thing and having a goodly amount of ammo for said weapons. Because when society collapses most people are not going to die from starvation, they are going to die because someone kills them, and for all kind of reasons.

I never claimed my $3,000 in preparations is going to keep my family going forever. It has gotten me enough that we could sustain a survival through a couple years of tough economic times. Along with the money I've also invested in securities, our items of protection, and our skills that we could offer in trade, we stand a FAR greater chance of making it through to another time of growth and prosperity than most other people.

You don't know what I know how to do, so it's ridiculous to assume you do. For all you know I have a family lineage of farmers and access to whatever I needed. All you need to know is that I have calculated what would be needed to survive a couple years of economic crisis, and most likely profit from a collapse in the Dollar. Not because I WANT the dollar to collapse, but because I see it as an inevitability in my lifetime, so why not prepare?

As far as nuclear, I'm not sure I'd want to live through a disaster that caused direct effects to me physically. That's not something I even CARE to plan for. Should it not affect me PHYSICALLY, I'm then well-prepared to survive the ECONOMIC effects, as I've already stated.

You make no bones about your belief that there's something seriously wrong with the economy. Why then are you so arrogant in regards to preparing for a crisis?

I have a family and a strong desire to survive. If you have no such desire, then that's fine, but don't come blasting others when they DO. I suspect you'd be the guy out trying to see what he could take from the un-protected.

We are like coach roaches we will survive. Having a weapon is the most important thing and having a goodly amount of ammo for said weapons. Because when society collapses most people are not going to die from starvation, they are going to die because someone kills them, and for all kind of reasons.

No, most people will die from disase and malnuitrion, primative mankind's greatest enemies.

I don't doubt that should we wake up one day to find that civilization had collapsed in one fell swoop, that guns would come out quickly enough, though, I'll grant you that.

But that isn't going to happen.

That's a scifi version of the end of the world, not a realistic one

Civilizations go down one bit at a time, generally. (rather like I sometimes think we are already going down to be frank)

They don't usually collapse in a heap, so much as shrink neighborhood by neighborhood, class by class, service by service, benefit by benefit, town by town until there's no place left where what we once had still exists.

Your guns might come in handy for a while, but eventually (depending on what is causing the collapse, of course) they won't be very useful either.

You might be one of the "Lucky" ones who gets to squabble over the ruins and canned goods at your local market for a few months, though.

Won't you be the lucky one, eh?

You might be one of the "Lucky" ones who gets to squabble over the ruins and canned goods at your local market for a few months, though.

Won't you be the lucky one, eh?

If you were an idiot and poo-pooed the idea of stocking up on your OWN food, than yeah, I guess you'd be left with sloppy seconds at the grocery store hoping you don't get stabbed in the process, just so you don't starve to death.

My point was to prepare so you DON'T have to do that.

I admit that not everyone can invest enough money in the market to protect the cash they make. But there's no reason to think you can't survive through rough times if you took whatever preparations you could afford.

It's better than doing NOTHING, which seems to me to be what you are advocating.

you must be really disconnected with nature survival in many regions is not very difficult with a few simple tools..and if you have seeds ,soil,sun and water growing crops is a simple... all tho miraculous process as well

New Topics

Forum List

Back