People of USMB

All in due time the Truth will come out. I am only opening up channels and changing the way the world thinks.

As soon as I can realease more information on the movement to get Authority back in our lives and the power back in to the hand of the people I will do so. It will be in the next comming weeks.

Start with reading this... It is 81 pages less then you will need to read later.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...round-zero-countdown-to-the-final-battle.html

Instead, maybe I'll just take your word for it. :doubt:

I don't see it that way. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly. What more should I want or need in this life?

But what if one day you didn't? Would you be able to live without everything you're used to, or would you lose your mind? Have you ever tried living minimalistic, just to see what it would be like?

Can you live without a grocery store? Have you made all the preparations for your family to be able to survive in a time of national crisis where everything you rely on day in and day out could be threatened?

Just having what you want RIGHT NOW is not living, dude. That's existing, and nothing more.

Just because this is America, doesn't mean you're automatically secure forever.

But what if one day you didn't? Would you be able to live without everything you're used to, or would you lose your mind? Have you ever tried living minimalistic, just to see what it would be like?

Can you live without a grocery store? Have you made all the preparations for your family to be able to survive in a time of national crisis where everything you rely on day in and day out could be threatened?

Just having what you want RIGHT NOW is not living, dude. That's existing, and nothing more.

So True. I always wondered if everyone in America decided to disobey "laws" or go against what's popular, what would really happen...

You do not know politics or you would work at a job that pertains to them. You only know what they show on TV or what the AP says. The media is false, the politics for the most parts are just movies played out in front of you while the victor is already known and they just justify a reason for them to be there and to pretend that you had a voice or a choice.

I mean really, it does no good to talk about them if you do not actually know about them. You see the cover but never openned the book and read it.

This is your distraction that was designed for you.

Only so many more things that I can do to make you snap out of your downward spiral before you crash.

Could you post a link that proves your statements? How do you know that all of us are not involved in politics for one? And two, what makes you think we get all of our info. from the media and never open a book? These are some pretty far-fetched assumptions for someone who is also posting on the USMB.

Could you post a link that proves your statements? How do you know that all of us are not involved in politics for one? And two, what makes you think we get all of our info. from the media and never open a book? These are some pretty far-fetched assumptions for someone who is also posting on the USMB.

The guys in politics are to busy to be posting here. They are busy planning and working...

That's how I know and you know it also. I am not say that there are not some savy people on here, I am pointing at the one's that just watch TV and read random articles by the press on politics. This is where they get their info from.

My point is they have no idea where that information came from and why it was released. All they know is there was a story about it.

Don't read this bottom part.....
--------

You do not have access to Top Secret government information or to Top Secret government facilities. Nor are you a member of any of Earth's secret societies. In addition, you were not born 5,000 years ago; you were born only within the last 100 years, so you were not able to see history unfold with your own eyes.

Yet, despite all of these undeniable facts, you claim that you already know what the truth is. That is, just like how you know for a fact that 1+1=2, you also claim that you know for a fact what the truth is. So, how is that possible???

Well, via compartmentalization, you are able to acknowledge the fact that government secrets exist and that secret societies exist, while simultaneously claiming that you, somehow, already know for a fact what the truth is. Talk about being irrational.

In reality, you simply base the truth upon what the media tells you and what Earth's authority figures tell you. And, you are foolish enough to equate reading about an event in a history book or watching CNN to actually seeing that event with your own eyes. You don't believe religious texts, yet you still believe government texts such as history books and government belief systems such as science. As a practitioner of selective reasoning, how dare you call yourself a "rationalist"?

You trust Earth's authority figures because they are powerful and you think they are trustworthy. Obviously, however, these authority figures would never willingly incriminate themselves to you. If they did incriminate themselves to you, then you would no longer consider them to be legitimate authority figures.

Official doctrines, by definition, do not incriminate the officials who created them. If official doctrines did incriminate the officials who created them, then the officials would be looked down upon by the public, and therefore they and their doctrines would no longer be considered official. This is simple logic.

So, as you can see, official doctrines are by no means synonymous with the truth. Rather, official doctrines are simply doctrines that were designed to keep in power the very officials who created them.

Furthermore, the word "official" should not be associated with the word "rational." Science is indeed an official government doctrine, yet it is not completely rational. The scientific community, in a bizarre and irrational manner, completely blows off the concept of government secrets. Science, by design and necessity, always downplays the significance of the government's power.

Science must downplay the significance of the government's power because it is of the utmost importance that the ignorant followers of science, who are not "in the know," such as the common atheist, only think within the framework of status quo reality. If science did not downplay the significance of the government's power, then people would quickly realize that science is bullshit and that the status quo conception of reality is also bullshit. In other words, if people knew what really goes on behind the scenes, then they would quickly realize that science is just another form of control, courtesy of the ruling elite.

Note that the only people offended by this kind of anti-science information are those who worship Earth's authority figures. Although, these people will explain away such an accusation by claiming that science is synonymous with rationality, and therefore is simply the best way to seek the truth.

In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite. So, science is a fascist form of truth-seeking, and you pseudo-rationalists worship the dictatorial authority figures of science.

I live the life every day, baby.

If you need diapers after 8 p.m. it's a 2-hour drive (one way). If you run out of gas in this town at night, you can either walk 80 miles to the next (open) gas station, or wait until our gas station guy gets up and wanders down to the pump.

And when it snows or there's a fire, you're stuck and I do mean stuck.

Oh, I forgot, we are in the Conspiracy Theory section....ooops....:cool:

I also agree that we don't have access to top secret files. But that's not going to change.

I live the life every day, baby.

If you need diapers after 8 p.m. it's a 2-hour drive (one way). If you run out of gas in this town at night, you can either walk 80 miles to the next (open) gas station, or wait until our gas station guy gets up and wanders down to the pump.

And when it snows or there's a fire, you're stuck and I do mean stuck.

Well then I sure hope you've made preparations to deal with the possibilities of gas shortages, black-outs, what have you.

Spare money spent on frivolous things could instead be spent on a generator, for instance, so you don't have to be without power.

Grow a garden. If you live in the middle of nowhere, why not raise some chickens?

I'm not sure if you're trying to challenge what I said in that post, or just follow it up with your own story.

I sure hope it's the latter, because poo-pooing the idea of being prepared for a long-term crisis is ridiculous.

while diapers are still as cheap as they are, stock up. Because you can expect the prices to be getting a lot higher. The best thing you can do to beat inflation right now is to buy your necessities in bulk, rather than lose your purchasing power down the road and have to buy a case for $100 instead of the current ~$35.

If you do not believe in the conspiracy things I have mentioned and believe that if the stock markert or banks crash or another terrorist attack even a bigger and more natural disasters will cause your things to not be as they were before I would listen to paulitics. It is sound advise. The way things are going right now is certaintly uncertain and even if YOU WATCH ANY CNN REPORTS THAT TALK ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND OIL they do not have anything to help you out now.

Those are your warnings...

Anyone who laughs at the idea of preparing for a long term crisis deserves whatever hardships that may come about because of it.

Well then I sure hope you've made preparations to deal with the possibilities of gas shortages, black-outs, what have you.

Spare money spent on frivolous things could instead be spent on a generator, for instance, so you don't have to be without power.

Grow a garden. If you live in the middle of nowhere, why not raise some chickens?

I'm not sure if you're trying to challenge what I said in that post, or just follow it up with your own story.

I sure hope it's the latter, because poo-pooing the idea of being prepared for a long-term crisis is ridiculous.

while diapers are still as cheap as they are, stock up. Because you can expect the prices to be getting a lot higher. The best thing you can do to beat inflation right now is to buy your necessities in bulk, rather than lose your purchasing power down the road and have to buy a case for $100 instead of the current ~$35.

You think I don't already do all those things? I get snowed in in the winter. The water freezes.

And I don't have a garden this year, but I sure as shit get local produce...though I do live near Antelope, which is where the Rajneeshees developed the freak salmonella in a sophisticated lab, then poisoned all the salad bars in The Dalles....

Staying the hell away from tomatoes. And I always have candles and kerosene lamps on hand.

And horses.

So you're preaching to the choir here. I used cloth diapers exclusively for my oldest two....we lived out in the middle of nowhere. And we didn't have a washing machine or a dryer.

I washed 18 diapers a day.

Last edited:
In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite. So, science is a fascist form of truth-seeking, and you pseudo-rationalists worship the dictatorial authority figures of science.

Science is merely another form of fascist oppression!

That's awesome.

"In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would incriminate the ruling elite. So, science is a fascist form of truth-seeking, and you pseudo-rationalists worship the dictatorial authority figures of science."

LOL.....:cuckoo:

So all of the enlightenment thinkers were fascists?? LOL.

Yea, it won't last for long. Just keep floating and listen to the broken machine that will fail shortly.

The food, The roof is going to get smaller.

It all is going to happen because floater's or sheep if you want to call yourself that instead fail to see the issue's and assume everything is alright.

Wow, where did you get your prescription? Sounds like some good drugs you got there.

Why do you guys insist on being jerks? Was it because you didn't like what I said because you know its true and you are afraid of the Truth?

I know my openning statement was not politically correct but it was to get your attention and make you look. So it worked.

You will never know it if you are afraid and reject it.

I do not take perscriptions, I do not need a therapist, they are only there to make you feel bad about yourself and tell you your crazy. They really do not help. That's why they get crazier when the go..... Think about it. If you can.

I do not get affected by the Chem Trails... I am past that point and have control over my body. It's a pretty easy concept you can learn it to. Our bodies are amazing but they don't want you to know that you are more special then you are so they tell you that you have not "evolved" enough to understand yet.

That is only to limit you.

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought. Do not let your mind get trapped within the religious or scientific paradigms. Religion and science are simply forms of control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born. And thus, it is a shame that after being born on this planet, you were raised on either of those two lies.

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched. But, to make things even worse, human beings are stubborn creatures who let their egos override everything else: Instead of learning about new information that does not fit within your current worldview, you would rather exercise your ego by letting others know what is and is not possible, merely based upon your personal knowledge and little understanding of what actually exists.

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence....they automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television"

"Truth is Greater Than Man"

Warning: Upon arriving at this article, you most likely have the strong, instinctual urge to automatically defend your current belief system and to reject all of this information. But, realize that attempting to use your belief system to filter out this information is, in fact, a nonsensical paradox, because it is your very belief system that is at issue here. Thus, instead of using a belief system to do your thinking for you, think for yourself via using your own brain.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Human beings on Earth like to blow off the truth by claiming that it is simply nonsense, calling it, for example, "funny," "hilarious," or "entertaining." In addition, they automatically disregard the truth messenger as being a "standard-issue schizophrenic who is obviously out of touch with reality." People desperately try to paint the truth messenger as being non-lucid, mentally unstable, illogical, and so self-absorbed that they can't see things for what they really are. This is a very convenient way to quickly discard the truth and go on with one's life.

And, when people come upon new information such as this, they erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they automatically reject it.

As a matter of fact, human beings are actually pompous enough to think that their status quo worldview is more rational than the truth. They neglect to factor in the concept of intentional deception into their logical thought process, and thus fail to realize that the only reason why their worldview seems "rational" is because it is actually composed of a plethora of lies and distortions. So, in one of the greatest ironies ever, human beings think the lies that they are fed is reality, and that the truth, on the other hand, is crazy, unrealistic, and bizarre.

It is truly amazing how people are able to adopt one of Earth's belief systems (whether it be a specific religion or atheism), walk through the proverbial door of enlightenment (or so they think), shut the door behind them, and then never look back. Worse yet, they are actually proud not to look back--proud of their own stubbornness.

Once human beings are exposed to the truth, their decision to ridicule it manifests so quickly, one could mistakenly think that human beings are actually robots that were programmed to do so. Thus, if people really want to point the finger at someone who does not engage in serious critical thinking, they should go to the nearest mirror and point at themselves rather than trying to point the finger at the truth messenger.

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what a twisted simulacrum of reality is instead, and a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"

The truth is the truth, and is not necessarily politically correct or socially acceptable. As a matter of fact, the truth is by no means politically correct or socially acceptable. So, if you are reading this article for some conversation material or water-cooler material, then you are not ready. The truth is greater than man, so it will not bow down to your social needs, personal needs, or insecurities. And, your limited logical reasoning does not and cannot negate that which actually exists.

The truth is not functioned to fit the human emotions, nor is it catered to the complex dynamics of human culture, interactions, or relationships. If the truth makes you feel "embarrassed" or "awkward," then that is your own problem as it is not there to fit what you feel. You will understand the truth.

As a truth messengers I already know, human beings always stand in the way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world." The truth is an enemy of humanism. So, if you are a slave to the human race, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length. Therefore, you must pick one: Humanism or the Truth.

Humanity's mainstream conception of reality exists merely for the sake of keeping society functioning and orderly. However, human beings incorrectly think that this synthetic conception of reality is reality. Worse yet, fake truth seekers try to get the truth to conform to this synthetic conception of reality.

"Truth is beyond social acceptance. Truth is maladjusted and cannot fit into the massively dumb patterns of ordinary relationships and activities. Greater truth cannot come to those who never bring up the possibility of it to one another. People do not inquire beyond their knowledge because they do not want to have any disturbing shift in their knowledge pattern. The cognitive system is calm and stable through avoiding any disturbing new truth"

“Truth is Greater Than Man”

Forum List

Back