People of USMB

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
You do not know politics or you would work at a job that pertains to them. You only know what they show on TV or what the AP says. The media is false, the politics for the most parts are just movies played out in front of you while the victor is already known and they just justify a reason for them to be there and to pretend that you had a voice or a choice.

I mean really, it does no good to talk about them if you do not actually know about them. You see the cover but never openned the book and read it.

This is your distraction that was designed for you.

Only so many more things that I can do to make you snap out of your downward spiral before you crash.

You do not know politics or you would work at a job that pertains to them. You only know what they show on TV or what the AP says. The media is false, the politics for the most parts are just movies played out in front of you while the victor is already known and they just justify a reason for them to be there and to pretend that you had a voice or a choice.

I mean really, it does no good to talk about them if you do not actually know about them. You see the cover but never openned the book and read it.

Only so many more things that I can do to make you snap out of your downward spiral before you crash.

Who are the people of UMB?

Settle Down Beavis. Most people understand, at least on some level, that transparency of governance is a myth. But I for one, subscribe to the old addage that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Wherever and with whomever the true power resides, they're doing alright by me.

Settle Down Beavis. Most people understand, at least on some level, that transparency of governance is a myth. But I for one, subscribe to the old addage that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Wherever and with whomever the true power resides, they're doing alright by me.

Well you are broke with them.

You are Ok with having no power or authority and just like to float around with the other turds waiting for someone to flush you.

Well you are broke with them.

You are Ok with having no power or authority and just like to float around with the other turds waiting for someone to flush you.

I don't see it that way. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly. What more should I want or need in this life?

I don't see it that way. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly. What more should I want or need in this life?

Yea, it won't last for long. Just keep floating and listen to the broken machine that will fail shortly.

The food, The roof is going to get smaller.

It all is going to happen because floater's or sheep if you want to call yourself that instead fail to see the issue's and assume everything is alright.

Yea, it won't last for long. Just keep floating and listen to the broken machine that will fail shortly.

It all is going to happen because floater's or sheep if you want to call yourself that instead fail to see the issue's and assume everything is alright.

So what is it that you suggest everyone does?

With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, people have been saying that for some 4,000 years. Why should I believe you are right when everyone before you wasn't?

Alright.. well, I know what new piece of vocab gold ILL be using more often.

So what is it that you suggest everyone does?

Stand up and disagree with what they are doing. Call BS on them.

They can't arrest us all without making a scene. It only proves our point if they try.

They can not do anything.

Stand up and disagree with what they are doing. Call BS on them.

They can't arrest us all without making a scene. It only proves our point if they try.

They can not do anything.

Can you be more specific? Or, to put it another way, what are you doing?

See, eloquence.
The author of Conan was also eloquent...but he actually believed Conan was standing behind his desk chair with a sword raised over his head, and if he didn't write he was going to have his head lopped off.....
Sometimes eloquence and sanity don't go hand in hand.
I want more information on the aliens.

All in due time the Truth will come out. I am only opening up channels and changing the way the world thinks.

As soon as I can realease more information on the movement to get Authority back in our lives and the power back in to the hand of the people I will do so. It will be in the next comming weeks.

Start with reading this... It is 81 pages less then you will need to read later.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...round-zero-countdown-to-the-final-battle.html

Forum List

Back