People of Color Celebrate Lakers Win

I'm a life long Lakers fan but I fail to see why anybody would celebrate a championship victory by any team in any sport. It means nothing to you personally. In fact, if the NBA folded tomorrow, I'm certain my life wouldn't change one iota.

Until the Lakers start sending me checks, I won't care if they win or lose.

I'm a life long Lakers fan but I fail to see why anybody would celebrate a championship victory by any team in any sport. It means nothing to you personally. In fact, if the NBA folded tomorrow, I'm certain my life wouldn't change one iota.

Until the Lakers start sending me checks, I won't care if they win or lose.

You're not much of a fan then, hell when my Razorbacks win a game, I run right out and burn a car to celebrate.:cuckoo:

So? Your point?
White people riot quite oftem themselves.

Sheesh, tell me about it. I've been living in Montreal for the past three years and let me tell you, these Quebecois sure love to FUCK SHIT UP after winning a hockey match! I was actually in this first one (but left before the real riot started):

CBC said:
Riot police in Montreal moved in to quell rowdy mobs that began smashing windows and looting stores following the celebration of the Canadiens' playoff win against the Pittsburgh Penguins. [...]

But police fired tear gas and pepper spray as they marched down Ste-Catherine Street to break up the crowd as some people were throwing bottles at officers and storefronts. At least 30 people were arrested.

The RDI television network showed youths breaking into and looting a number of shops, including a Foot Locker store. Some tossed clothes from the store onto the street and the items were quickly scooped up by those in the vicinity.

CBC News - Montreal - Montreal mobs loot stores after Game 7 win

CBC said:
Despite increased police presence deployed to the streets before Monday night's game, rioters burnt or smashed 16 police cars as well as other vehicles, according to a preliminary police investigation.

Damage to police cars is estimated at $500,000.

Ten businesses were either vandalized or broken into, although Gingras said the damage was limited. [...]

A similar riot after a Stanley Cup victory in 1993 caused major damage.

CBC News - Canada - Police cars burned, stores looted in Montreal hockey riot

But this seems like it was the daddy of them all:

Wikipedia said:
A riot ensued outside the Forum, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage to the neighborhood and the Forum itself.[11] Hundreds of stores were looted and vandalized within a 15-block radius of the Forum. Twelve policemen and 25 civilians were injured. The riot continued well into the night.[12] Local radio stations, which carried live coverage of the riot for over seven hours, had to be forced off the air. The riot eventually ended at 3 am, and left Montreal's Saint Catherine Street in shambles. The police arrested 41 persons, 4 of them juveniles.[13]

Richard Riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't ruin Aryan Joyce's thread with facts.

What facts, 3 riots by French Canadians? Provide evidence that in this Country whites riot nearly as much as blacks. Cause as much damage and injury as many people.

It was actually 4.

Riots are more likely to be used by people who feel historically oppressed in some sense, like Blacks in America or the French in Canada, as sort of a collective cultural memento of that oppression. Also why there's more riots in developing countries, either by whites, blacks, or browns.

But hey, if you want to defend the racist, all the more power to you buddy. :lol:

Don't ruin Aryan Joyce's thread with facts.

What facts, 3 riots by French Canadians? Provide evidence that in this Country whites riot nearly as much as blacks. Cause as much damage and injury as many people.

It was actually 4.

Riots are more likely to be used by people who feel historically oppressed in some sense, like Blacks in America or the French in Canada, as sort of a collective cultural memento of that oppression. Also why there's more riots in developing countries, either by whites, blacks, or browns.

But hey, if you want to defend the racist, all the more power to you buddy. :lol:

It is not racism to note FACTS. The fact is in the US Blacks and Hispanics riot more often, more violently and with deadlier consequences then whites.

It was actually 4.

It is not racism to note FACTS. The fact is in the US Blacks and Hispanics riot more often, more violently and with deadlier consequences then whites.

And why do you think that is, Sarge? Inherent genetic inferiority or historical socio-economic trends?

It was actually 4.

And why do you think that is, Sarge? Inherent genetic inferiority or historical socio-economic trends?

Because they are lawless thugs that think they can rape pillage and burn when ever the occasion strikes them. And people like you make excuses for them.

Because they are lawless thugs that think they can rape pillage and burn when ever the occasion strikes them. And people like you make excuses for them.

People like me?! You must be totally mistaken. I totally agree with you, Sir Sargent, Sir. I also believe we should round up those dirty ******* and wetbacks so that America can be a pure, white, peaceful and great again, like it was before all those undesirables started screwing shit up for the good White race. Who do they think they are?

Maybe once we're done exterminating them the White race can move on and finally rape pillage and burn those brown ragheads and yellow gooks. Bet you taught those little shits a thing or two about raping, pillaging and burning, huh?

You me, and Joyce should write our Manifesto and send it to every goddamned congressman there is. It'll be titled "The Final Solution: Why the ******* and Wetbacks are Screwing Up America with their Thuggery and What to Do About It," I have just a BRILLIANT idea involving mass forced labour camps...

Last edited:

People like me?! You must be totally mistaken. I totally agree with you, Sir Sargent, Sir. I also believe we should round up those dirty ******* and wetbacks so that America can be a pure, white, peaceful and great again, like it was before all those undesirables started screwing shit up for the good White race. Who do they think they are?

Maybe once we're done exterminating them the White race can move on and finally rape pillage and burn those brown ragheads and yellow gooks. Bet you taught those little shits a thing or two about raping, pillaging and burning, huh?

You me, and Joyce should write our Manifesto and send it to every goddamned congressman there is. It'll be titled "The Final Solution: Why the ******* and Wetbacks are Screwing Up America with their Thuggery and What to Do About It," I have just a BRILLIANT idea involving mass forced labour camps...

Love your moronic strawman.

To be fair William, I'm positive I saw a bunch of wiggers in that film. Not even chimpanzees would be as stupid as these worthless clowns........ amazing that even bigger idiots will defend their actions by claiming that these poor oppressed people have no other way to vent their joy....... what a load of shit....... Those "poor" all had cell phones and cameras, gold chains and 150 dollar, tacky assed nike shoes....... the poor downtrodden of society, it's all the evil white man's fault and of course Boooooooosh.

To be fair William, I'm positive I saw a bunch of wiggers in that film. Not even chimpanzees would be as stupid as these worthless clowns........ amazing that even bigger idiots will defend their actions by claiming that these poor oppressed people have no other way to vent their joy....... what a load of shit....... Those "poor" all had cell phones and cameras, gold chains and 150 dollar, tacky assed nike shoes....... the poor downtrodden of society, it's all the evil white man's fault and of course Boooooooosh.

Careful or you too will be called racist.

Forum List

Back