People need to know the crimes of their government

Some want to bury their heads and just pretend everything is perfect in their country.

It makes it very hard to actually make it more perfect.

I would suggest that most people have enough on their plates worrying about THEIR OWN crimes against decency and humanity to worry about what the Government is doing.

Many think WIKILEAKS is a secret CIA info site to release info to the public THAT WOULDNT BE RELEASED OTHERWISE....

Makes sense since when the govt took down all those sites months ago THEY DIDNT TOUCH WIKILEAKS!!!!! (If it was really a legit site,im sure it would be gone)

People need to know the crimes of their government.
Too chaotic. People do need to know, however, if they're paying more than 10% to the government out of their paycheck they're supporting lifestyles of the rich and famous after that.

The best way out of that is to check who voted what tax in and why. If it's not national defense, get rid of the dicks and elect someone else who knows his or her job is to keep spending under control and taxes against voters below the 10% mark, and not a penny above.

People DO need to know the crimes of their government. But many left wing partisan hacks can only see those crimes if they are committed by the right, and vice versa.

Do you pay any attention to the crimes of Barack Hussein Obama?

People DO need to know the crimes of their government. But many left wing partisan hacks can only see those crimes if they are committed by the right, and vice versa.

Do you pay any attention to the crimes of Barack Hussein Obama?

Coke and Pepsi is all it is...an illusion of choice both party's are bought and paid for and serve the same masters...they just offer slightly different facades

I am still curious as to the details of the Bush/Cheney energy policy meetings.
With private corporate representatives behind closed doors.

People need to know the crimes of their government.
The people of their own government need to know of course, but not that of governments out in the world, who will use the information gained in an evil way. Other governments are not so readily giving up their information to their own citizens, much less to the world in which to undermind them with.

I think this nation does a great job of vetting it's own government sooner or later, and doing it without national security becoming an issue in the process. However, now that we have become a multi-cultural society, that is made up of many infiltrators, it is no surprise to me that we have an undermining going on in this nation now, that will eventually take the whole ball of wax down sooner than later.

Did the title of this article as was written change? I thought it had wiki-leaks in the title also, where as it was easy to define the meaning of this quote "people need to know the crimes of their government" as pertaining to.

I commented, because it thought it was more defined by the title having wiki-leaks directly involved in it.... It's been a while, so I may be wrong....yikes

It's just when I re-visited this, I had to read down it a bit, before figuring out what it was telling us or saying to us again, and then why I commented upon it...LOL

I'm getting to old for all this stuff.... B )

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2a7aeb5FAAAAAAAARAA]Hacking Democracy - Full Length - YouTube[/ame]

excellent HBO documentary on voter fraud

Last edited:
People really need to understand that much of what should be criminal is now legal.

That's where the REAL CRIMES are, folks.

Most people don't care, they only care about TV shows and music videos

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately yes for most of the population

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back