People may lie.....BUT, tape recordings are what they are

Where are your link(s)

Sorry, I forgot you live in some cave or your TV remote is stuck on Hannity......Now that I've given you some links (there are many) instead of listening to them you give me a "funny" face???..........LOL

Tape recording eh?

Anybody got a link? I'm heavily into tape recordings...

AUDIO FILE: CNN obtains Trump-Cohen audio recording - YouTube

View attachment 234507▶ 2:54
Jul 24, 2018 - Uploaded by WKRG
AUDIO FILE: CNN obtains Trump-Cohen audio recording ... it will get to a dead end they will spin ...

LISTEN: Audio of Trump & Cohen talking Playboy model payoff / Boing ...

And that's just the one COHEN released. Mueller has them ALL

Where are your link(s)

Sorry, I forgot you live in some cave or your TV remote is stuck on Hannity......Now that I've given you some links (there are many) instead of listening to them you give me a "funny" face???..........LOL
YOU made the claim, and failed to provide links to back it up.

I listened to both of them.

I heard NO mention of either lady, nor their involvement with Trump.

I DID note the two 'journalists' bringing it to the worlds attention, would, if asked, show up at a Press Conference wearing suicide vests, on the chance of 'removing' Trump from office.

Yep. Trump personally asked Cohen and his buddy at AMI to bury his trash for him so he could get elected.

If Cohen and Pecker had not buried Daniels and McDougal, and Putin had not leaked the DNC emails, Cowardly Lyin' Donald would not be President today.

Jake, keeping Hillarys insane, Fascist ass out of the White House STILL does not violate any campaign finance laws

Where are your link(s)

I DID note the two 'journalists' bringing it to the worlds attention, would, if asked, show up at a Press Conference wearing suicide vests, on the chance of 'removing' Trump from office.

No one would ever "accuse" you of being too bright, Willi........

Bottom line: All is well among Trump's cult membership......Go back to bed.

Where are your link(s)

I'm willing to listen to the tape(s) again.

at what point do either of them mention either woman, or their involvement with Trump?

Seems just like Maddow with the tax return, they found something, and jumped with both feet.

Where are your link(s)

Speak of bright, what walls are closing in on Trump, or is safe to say the walls are in your head only?

at what point do either of them mention either woman, or their involvement with Trump?

Well, most Mafia bosses caught on tape do NOT say "Rough him up and kill the bastard"....They usually say, "please give the guy a major tune-up..."............LOL

peak of bright, what walls are closing in on Trump, or is safe to say the walls are in your head only?

Ouch....now THAT really hurt my feelings........LOL

All is well, no need to worry, but DO wipe that orange stain on your nose.

Well, most Mafia bosses caught on tape do NOT say "Rough him up and kill the bastard"....They usually say, "please give the guy a major tune-up..."............LOL

you can't find it either, hmmm?

Forum List

Back