People Line Up for Restaurant Jobs After Raids

Sheriff Joe is an American hero. The Obama Admin has tried to threaten and intimidate him, but he will not back down.

Funny how that works isn't it? Illegal aliens, who committed an unarmed, or sometimes even armed, unlawful invasion of our country are caught, deported, and the job they held then goes to a struggling American.

It can be said now, that Sheriff Joe is "creating jobs" while Obama tries to intimidate him into backing off.

The jobs are not available!! More sitting on the couch.............

They will be. The more illegals Sheriff Joe deports, the more jobs will come open for legal citizens. Simple math says this.

Sheriff Joe creating jobs.
Obama trying to stop him.

They will be. The more illegals Sheriff Joe deports, the more jobs will come open for legal citizens. Simple math says this.

Laughable. Unemployed professionals with college educations aren't going to go off unemployment to take a job at the local Sizzler to bus tables. Illegals aren't taking jobs from anybody. They're just taking jobs nobody wants.

Laughable. Unemployed professionals with college educations aren't going to go off unemployment to take a job at the local Sizzler to bus tables. Illegals aren't taking jobs from anybody. They're just taking jobs nobody wants.

Really? I've got a law degree and I've been contemplating purchasing a food franchise franchise of some sorts. Granted, it wont be my first job. But I don't see anything negative about service jobs at food places. Of course, my plan involves me being atleast a part owner and still having another job. Personally, I don't see why they don't do something like that. There are small businesses people can purchase and run. I don't exactly see what's so bad about good honest work.

Perhaps it's time we stop pretending we are too good for certain jobs and become a humble people again.

Really? I've got a law degree and I've been contemplating purchasing a food franchise franchise of some sorts. Granted, it wont be my first job. But I don't see anything negative about service jobs at food places. Of course, my plan involves me being atleast a part owner and still having another job. Personally, I don't see why they don't do something like that. There are small businesses people can purchase and run. I don't exactly see what's so bad about good honest work.

Perhaps it's time we stop pretending we are too good for certain jobs and become a humble people again.

There's a significant difference between owning a food franchise or a small time business and busing tables at the local diner or whatever it be. Significant difference.

Forum List

Back