People in Haiti rising up against corruption

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Reports are the police were shooting randomly into the crowds of people. From the report of the person who put up the Youtube. U.S. troops have secured the International airport. That video has been removed (it wouldn't open). A Miami paper reported a few protestors (like gang violence) but this like a large portion of the people are sick of the corruption that has been going down since the earthquake. Recently 25 corpse were found in a grave and that was reported as being gang related but a few people reporting to people we know say it has been an ongoing slaughter of anyone that may protest the corrupt government there????

This looks like everyday people not just gangs to me.
James Julmis on Twitter

Thread by @CoreysDigs: "1) U.S. FORCES HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN PORT-AU-PRINCE HAITI I was receiving reports on this over the weekend, whi […]" #Haiti #ClintonCartel #ClintonCrimeFamily

Haiti is and has always been a sewer, no matter what happens. Civilized countries have poured billions of dollars into Haiti, and they're still practicing voodoo with chicken blood.

While the Dominican Republic right next to it, has a thriving industry.

Reports are the police were shooting randomly into the crowds of people. From the report of the person who put up the Youtube. U.S. troops have secured the International airport. That video has been removed (it wouldn't open). A Miami paper reported a few protestors (like gang violence) but this like a large portion of the people are sick of the corruption that has been going down since the earthquake. Recently 25 corpse were found in a grave and that was reported as being gang related but a few people reporting to people we know say it has been an ongoing slaughter of anyone that may protest the corrupt government there????

James Julmis on Twitter

Thread by @CoreysDigs: "1) U.S. FORCES HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN PORT-AU-PRINCE HAITI I was receiving reports on this over the weekend, whi […]" #Haiti #ClintonCartel #ClintonCrimeFamily
I understand that Clinton was there to get her Foundation and some government money to help the people. You don't mean she kept the money and left the isle without doing anything. On second thought her emails said she planted some Bread Fruit trees. Gangs have been a problem over there for years.
upload_2018-11-18_19-39-39.jpeg

James Julmis on Twitter

I understand that Clinton was there to get her Foundation and some government money to help the people. You don't mean she kept the money and left the isle without doing anything. On second thought her emails said she planted some Bread Fruit trees. Gangs have been a problem over there for years.View attachment 229571
Not everyone in the pictures of the protestors appear to be gangs and reports are that regular citizens are protesting. It appears that citizens are rising up to protest against both gangs and the corrupt government officials.

James Julmis on Twitter

Haiti has really gone to hell in a hand basket since President Duvalier was impeached 30 years ago.

The country I think needs a candidate to come forward to Make Haiti Great Again.

America should, IMHO, take the first step and ship them a million hats which will be well received in their tropical climate.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XYN45QP/?tag=ff0d01-20

James Julmis on Twitter

I understand that Clinton was there to get her Foundation and some government money to help the people. You don't mean she kept the money and left the isle without doing anything. On second thought her emails said she planted some Bread Fruit trees. Gangs have been a problem over there for years.View attachment 229571
Not everyone in the pictures of the protestors appear to be gangs and reports are that regular citizens are protesting. It appears that citizens are rising up to protest against both gangs and the corrupt government officials.
I don't see the problem, Hilly was there and planted many Fruit Bread trees and left. The corrupted have left the isle.

Forum List

Back