People get ready – there’s a train a-comin’

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
It’s become pretty clear to me how Israeli rule in the West Bank is going to end – through Palestinian people power.
I would prefer that the occupation ended in orderly fashion, without chaos, with the settlers living near the Green Line feeling unthreatened and the others having plenty of time to relocate. Unfortunately, this is not happening; I’d hoped the Obama administration would pressure Israel out of the West Bank, but nobody’s pressuring it out of anything. The 43-year status quo becomes more entrenched each day.

Still, the bad blood has been rising – among the Palestinians, the Arabs, Europe, liberal America, and the bad blood in Israel has been rising in kind. Something’s going to blow, I figured, and my guess was that Israel would start one war too many, maybe against Iran, or Lebanon, or Gaza, and masses of Israelis as well as foreigners would die, and when the smoke cleared it would be recalled that we started it, and the world would finally run out of patience with us and we would get out of the West Bank in a lather to avoid being ostracized, to save ourselves from becoming a Jewish North Korea.
People get ready

What war did Isreal start?

I can only think of 1, maybe 2 if you count the very very start.

For Israel to be like NK they would have to keep everyone in by force. The only people keeping he pals in Israel are the neighboring arab nations that refuse to let them in. so the Pals stay know it's better in Israel than anywhere else.

But I welcome an arab war on Israel. we can put those bitches in their fucking holes once and for all. It would be such a beat down that they would look back at the Crusades as the good ol' days.

For Israel to be like NK they would have to keep everyone in by force. The only people keeping he pals in Israel are the neighboring arab nations that refuse to let them in. so the Pals stay know it's better in Israel than anywhere else.

But I welcome an arab war on Israel. we can put those bitches in their fucking holes once and for all. It would be such a beat down that they would look back at the Crusades as the good ol' days.

Israel started the war when it went to Palestine to take over the country. Israel has not won that war yet.

Israel should give up the West Bank and Golan Heights. America should make it very clear that Israel is an ally..and any attack on Israel would be met with Brutal and unrelenting force.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's in military uniform. She speaks for the Hamas leadership.

Are you that unintelligent? Or do you just not stop to think?

Israel should give up the West Bank and Golan Heights. America should make it very clear that Israel is an ally..and any attack on Israel would be met with Brutal and unrelenting force.

Israel gave up the gaza and they use it as as staging area for firing missiles into s'derot.
Israel would be happy to give up the west bank as part of a global peace settlement.

Israel should never give up the golan heights because the high ground is used to shoot into settlements. As a demilitarized area, maybe... but never just giving it up. If you go there, you would understand.

But why would you think Israel should unilaterally give up anything? people don't win wars and just say "oh here ya go, we were just kidding"... people who lose wars don't just get "do-overs" because they want them, or Texas and Cali would be part of Mexico.

Now... as part of a peace deal, a lot is possible.

We agree as to the israel being an ally part. Thanks. Though the US has never fought for Israel, so Israel requires defensible borders.

Spoils of war.

War they won on the defence.

They should keep that land, we keep our money and kill any one that fucks with our allies.

(drivel)But I welcome an arab war on Israel. we can put those bitches in their fucking holes once and for all. It would be such a beat down that they would look back at the Crusades as the good ol' days.
Hilarious drivel.

Then you don't know jack or shit.

An actual war with Israel will have to be done with actual armies. Arabian *snicker* :rofl: armies.

One thing we rule at, is detroying opposing armies.

It took 100 hours to crush Iraqs army. So we could do in all of arabia in a month of Sundays.

Israel should give up the West Bank and Golan Heights.
Cool, the US should lead by example and hand Texas and California over to Mexico, and the EU should rearrange its borders to reflect their pre-war status, of course. That'll be fair.
America should make it very clear that Israel is an ally..and any attack on Israel would be met with Brutal and unrelenting force.
America, which, currently, is the leader of the world chaos, has shown its an unreliable ally at best and a backstabbing one at worst.

Cool, the US should lead by example and hand Texas and California over to Mexico, and the EU should rearrange its borders to reflect their pre-war status, of course. That'll be fair.
America should make it very clear that Israel is an ally..and any attack on Israel would be met with Brutal and unrelenting force.
America, which, currently, is the leader of the world chaos, has shown its an unreliable ally at best and a backstabbing one at worst.

Got links to back that up?

Got links to back that up?
Oh, that's easy, we begin by typing www.(fav search platform here).com and get a sackload of links.

Got links to back that up?[/QUOTE]Oh, that's easy, we begin by typing www.(fav search platform here).com and get a sackload of links.[/QUOTE]
If it's so easy, why not give a link?

Forum List

Back