People for the Excessive Touching of Animals Strikes again!...

PETA Unhappy Meals Targeting Kids - Slashfood

^Members of PETA should have been Aborted.

:)

peace...
I actually think this was very clever idea that PETA had.

I approve of it. Kids should know what it takes to make a hamburger. Adults too.

The problem is that PETA is nothing of what they claim to be. They even had a death chamber for unwanted pets. There is so much the org isn't telling anyone about. It's their hypocrisy that makes them wrong. I love animals, but I also believe in the food chain, and we are at the top, as a species we earned that place and natural evolution made it so. PETA doesn't really care about treating animals right, they only care about money.

What is this death chamber you keep talking about?

I don't agree with everything PETA says or does but I do give them props for bringing certain issues to light and raising awareness of just how cruel our society is to animals.

I believe it's thanks to them for a large part that lots of unnecessary animal testing has been curtailed. Now you can buy hair products and make-up that have labels showing that they are not tested on animals. I think that's a good thing.

I actually think this was very clever idea that PETA had.

I approve of it. Kids should know what it takes to make a hamburger. Adults too.

The problem is that PETA is nothing of what they claim to be. They even had a death chamber for unwanted pets. There is so much the org isn't telling anyone about. It's their hypocrisy that makes them wrong. I love animals, but I also believe in the food chain, and we are at the top, as a species we earned that place and natural evolution made it so. PETA doesn't really care about treating animals right, they only care about money.

I don't agree with everything PETA says or does but I do give them props for bringing certain issues to light and raising awareness of just how cruel our society is to animals.

I believe it's thanks to them for a large part that lots of unnecessary animal testing has been curtailed. Now you can buy hair products and make-up that have labels showing that they are not tested on animals. I think that's a good thing.

Their head office had a place to "put animals to sleep" ... a gas chamber that oddly resembled those used by Germans a long time ago. They used it on what they called "unwanted pets" ... but then destroyed the corpses without anyone being the wiser. They since filled it in with concrete when the word got out and still denied using it. They are not nearly as pro-animal as they sound, trust me, they have much more sinister agenda than they let on about. ;)

Hint: Watch the Penn and Teller's "Bullshit" episode on the subject, I verified all their facts. I use to support PETA myself.

Their head office had a place to "put animals to sleep" ... a gas chamber that oddly resembled those used by Germans a long time ago. They used it on what they called "unwanted pets" ... but then destroyed the corpses without anyone being the wiser. They since filled it in with concrete when the word got out and still denied using it. They are not nearly as pro-animal as they sound, trust me, they have much more sinister agenda than they let on about. ;)

Hint: Watch the Penn and Teller's "Bullshit" episode on the subject, I verified all their facts. I use to support PETA myself.
Link?

I am for euthanizing unwanted pets.

Forum List

Back