People dying in Haiti so Obama's on his way...

Hey dumbass, should he go to Haiti?

I'd appreciate it. Most Haitian-Americans would. It'd show real leadership and compassion and legitimize our presence there. Maybe not now while the recovery effort is underway, because he'd just get in the way, but soon.

If he goes to Mass amidst this crisis she got herself in, I'd be pissed, and I'm a democrat. I don't believe he will though, you can tell by the look on Obama's face when he speaks of Haiti, Haiti and the Middle East are probably the only two places on his mind right now.

He's got his priorities straight. I can imagine the guy's sitting there listening to Axel Rod and Rahm Emmanuel screaming about Coakley thinking "stfu! can't you see those people dying". One thing I WILL say is that this effects people in this nation greatly as Haiti has had a monumental effect on this nation and it's people.

Do you have any idea what kind of mess that would be created if he went there right now?

Note, I did say AFTER the recovery effort. Did I not? Pay attention. Eventually Obama is going to have to go there, if we're going to keep a legitimate presence on the ground there, and I think we will probably for a while.

Forum List

Back