People celebrating the 2 NYPD cops assassinated; Saying "Salute the shooter"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
8216 Can they breathe 8217 Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated 8216 Salute the shooter 8217 Twitchy

They are mostly blacks and supporters of the cop hate movement. Saluting and celebrating the killer.

Seriously. ..any officers out there reading this...you all should just stand down. Especially in the ghetto. Fuck em. Let it rot. In the suburbs and the country...we are 2nd amendment folks. We'll understand if you stand down and we are armed enough that we can fill the gaps.

The old saying is America will get the president or government that it deserves. Well...America will get the police force it deserves....and VERY soon Iit will be one that lets the cities go to hell.

Yep. I have no sympathies for the criminal element anymore or the shithole ghettos. Fuck em. Let it rot. Build walls to keep them away. Let them rape and murder each other.

To the officers out there...stand down. YOUR life is worth far more than any risk you take on behalf of these scum

Yep. I have no sympathies for the criminal element anymore or the shithole ghettos. Fuck em. Let it rot. Build walls to keep them away. Let them rape and murder each other.

To the officers out there...stand down. YOUR life is worth far more than any risk you take on behalf of these scum
Eh? And end up like Mexico. Because the drug lords takeover when the law backs out and gives them free reign.

Though if I was a Cop, I would be demanding better pay for policing those areas. Parts of America seem like war zones right now.

Farrakhan was asking for this in a recent speech, he got what he wanted. Isn't his hate and calling for violence cause to investigate him. Just throwing it out there.

HELL YEAH salute the shooter.

"May all them restless spirits
of all them slaughtered police
Never ever find solace
And never ever find peace"

-Ashtara 27:12​

'People celebrating the 2 NYPD cops assassinated; Saying "Salute the shooter"'

And many conservatives are seeking to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain, by contriving and propagating the lie that the tiny minority of sick, reprehensible individuals who 'support' the killer are representative of any group of persons.

And many conservatives are seeking to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain, by contriving and propagating the lie that the tiny minority of sick, reprehensible individuals who 'support' the killer are representative of any group of persons.

No. That's what you are obviously doing. Read your post. Hypocrite.

Doing what you accuse others of doing? So priceless, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back