People are doing book reports Trump Style

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Finally people are seeing through the Used Car Salesman routine. In small bites you get fooled...but after an extended discussion and multiple topics this happened

It started with this one:

Trump's foreign policy answers sound like a book report from a teenager who hasn't read the book. "Oh, the grapes! They had so much wrath!"

— Antonio French (@AntonioFrench)

Now people are tweeting Donald Trump’s take on old classics, and it’s wonderful.
Those poor heights. They were wuthering. Wuthering so bad. Bigly wuthering. I'll make them great again. #TrumpBookReport @AntonioFrench

— Callie (@calliembush)
Dumbledore?Such a disaster.He ran that school for 30 years & look at it. Now that Voldermort, you may not like him but... #TrumpBookReport

— Aisha Saeed (@aishacs)
Some of the reports sound uncanny.
This cat had a hat. Huge hat. I grabbed that cat. #TrumpBookReport

— Ann Mountz (@JammingWithAnn)
Alice is hot. Maybe in ten years I will be dating her. Just grab her by the Cheshire Cat. Make Wonderland Great Again! #TrumpBookReport

— Gary Foss (@garyvfoss)
Hilary had 30 years To Kill A Mockingbird, and she failed. A disaster! I know mockingbirds, I'll launch a sneak attack #TrumpBookReport

— Dean Nimbly (@Dean_Nimbly)
"Juliet. Such a nasty woman. She made Romeo kill himself. And believe me he could have done better. Look at her." #TrumpBookReport

— Catherine Q. (@CatherineQ)
This version of Trump’s take on Game of Thrones is very good.
The Lannisters. Great family. Strong leaders. Ramsay Bolton said nice things about me. Jon Snow is for open borders. Loser. #TrumpBookReport

— Victoria Graveyard (@VictoriaAveyard)
And Fight Club.
The first rule of Fight Club is I don't have to accept the results of any fight I lose in Fight Club. #TrumpBookReport

— Faith Choyce (@faithchoyce)
What was it called? Belittle Women? Great book. #TrumpBookReport

— MyLittlePhoney (@Steg68)

New Topics

Forum List

Back