People Are Crazy ... but why?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
safe_image.php
New Jersey dad arrested after allegedly stealing from Walmart, abandoning dying son in car crash

I think when this happens, they should PUBLICIZE the results of any psychological testing done.
I'd love to know what makes a person do this kind of stuff.... how their minds work....

I had a psychology professor once who was always claiming there is no such thing as "normal." What the majority of people do is considered normal, but people at the fringes are just acting differently.
You forgot your link. The OP isn't clear what the guy did.

safe_image.php
New Jersey dad arrested after allegedly stealing from Walmart, abandoning dying son in car crash

I think when this happens, they should PUBLICIZE the results of any psychological testing done.
I'd love to know what makes a person do this kind of stuff.... how their minds work....
Something you don't see much are macro studies on our society & culture, and how our modern civilization is affecting our behaviors.

Popular culture, the internet, cripes, even our diets.

I'd like to know why divisive political rhetoric has seeped into every crevice of our society, to the point where late night "entertainment" shows are now essentially political forums.

Maybe something specific is causing this, maybe it's just a natural progression, I dunno.

safe_image.php

I'm guessing an Obama/Hillary voter.

That's how their minds work.....they don't work which is also why he is probably on public assistance.

safe_image.php

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
These people have slowly infiltrated the government, many in high places that have enacted policies that allow them to RULE over US. Many about 47% have become so reliant on this lunatics, that they believe anything that is spoken as long as it sounds compassionate. So now we see more and more of the crazies reaching out and harming others, and those in power just shy away and deny that it is the lunatics in power that is the fault for such tragedies. Liberal compassion kills people...

safe_image.php

Something you don't see much are macro studies on our society & culture, and how our modern civilization is affecting our behaviors.

Popular culture, the internet, cripes, even our diets.

I'd like to know why divisive political rhetoric has seeped into every crevice of our society, to the point where late night "entertainment" shows are now essentially political forums.

Maybe something specific is causing this, maybe it's just a natural progression, I dunno.
The internet and web of lies....brainwashing.

I had a psychology professor once who was always claiming there is no such thing as "normal." What the majority of people do is considered normal, but people at the fringes are just acting differently.
I figure these people (and many) are sociopaths. No concept of right or wrong. Or the are so hopeless maybe they just don't care.....

I don't know how to post links from my phone but will try....

Forum List

Back