Pentecostals

WELL WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO INSIST THAT THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE PENTECOSTAL FAITH, DUDE?

:lol:

oh man this is fun. I never get tired of exposing christian hypocrisies.

That's because you never expose Christian hypocrisy. You only exopse yourself, and your desperation.

I already did, Your Eminence.

You need to try to be a little more self aware of your own posts. :lol:

oh? what post? I dont recall that you proved that a catholic who has an abortion makes the vatican any less pro-life than it is?

please. post number.

Sorry but you seem to be really confused about the Pentecostal religion. Do you understand what affiliation is? I can see you might want to google the term if you want to try to prove me wrong. Until then feel free to act immature which makes your points even less credible.

indeed, I even know what UNAFFILIATED means!

you know.. like as in:

You don't seem to know enough about unaffiliated Pentecostal churches to understand they aren't all the same

Dude.. is THIS the epitome of your ability to prove your point? Some weak assed Wiki article and crying about how Im treating you while bouncing back, un-ninja like, between AFFILIATED And UNaffiliated?

poor guy. It's weak ass christians like you that make it clear that your faith is no more relevant than a membership card to Sams.

oh? what post? I dont recall that you proved that a catholic who has an abortion makes the vatican any less pro-life than it is?

please. post number.

Do your own homework, Soggs, just this once. Please?

That's because you never expose Christian hypocrisy. You only exopse yourself, and your desperation.

This whole fucking thread proves my position, baba. Maybe YOU want to offer some evidence besides predictable lashing out at my superior intelligence. If you can't fathom how his rebuking of snake charmer "pentecostal" in light of his argument for UNAFFILIATED "Pentecostals" was a check mate then so be it. You've never been able to keep up with me on dogma issues either.

Do your own homework, Soggs, just this once. Please?

If I reread the thread will I find your evidence of how a catholic having an abortion changed the mind of the pope? I mean, i'd hate to waste my time if you are just trying to avoid the failure of your position by sending me out to hunt snipe..

:cool:

Man, I never imagined I'd be joining a couple of Bible thumpers to pigpile on the Shogun!!
:)

If I reread the thread will I find your evidence of how a catholic having an abortion changed the mind of the pope? I mean, i'd hate to waste my time if you are just trying to avoid the failure of your position by sending me out to hunt snipe..

:cool:

"hunt snipe"

need to add that to list in other thread ....

Man, I never imagined I'd be joining a couple of Bible thumpers to pigpile on the Shogun!!
:)

thats because you haven't.

Im still WAIIITINGGGG... come on, ang.. EVIDENCE does more to whup my ass than pulling a RAVI!

:eusa_whistle:

Well I doubt I'll be attending their services to learn more, so the net is what I got....

From what I have learned on Wikipedia, and other spots on the web, they are strong evangelicals, and believe in demonic possession, speaking in tongues as a manifestation of being baptized in the holy spirit, and the gift of prophecy.

I don't want my government thinking they are prophets.

But I started the thread for any feedback. So any is welcome.

I dated a man of the Pentecostal faith. I attended some sort of special evening service with him. He cautioned me up front that I should wear a dress but, even so, I stood out like a sore thumb. For me, the service was over the top... true hell fire and brimstone stuff... and yes, there was speaking in tongues. It wasn't for me but..to each his own. The only truly negative of the evening was an elderly lady told me that my hair was my "crown in glory" and that I shouldn't cut it. (I've always worn my hair very short.) But, she smiled when she said it and I just said, "Thank you."

I declined further invitations to attend services and, shortly, there were no more dates with the guy. Just as well.

I dated a man of the Pentecostal faith. I attended some sort of special evening service with him. He cautioned me up front that I should wear a dress but, even so, I stood out like a sore thumb. For me, the service was over the top... true hell fire and brimstone stuff... and yes, there was speaking in tongues. It wasn't for me but..to each his own. The only truly negative of the evening was an elderly lady told me that my hair was my "crown in glory" and that I shouldn't cut it. (I've always worn my hair very short.) But, she smiled when she said it and I just said, "Thank you."

I declined further invitations to attend services and, shortly, there were no more dates with the guy. Just as well.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back