Pentagon shooter - no ties to any ideologies, just mentally ill.

I'm sorry are you in dream mode again? I linked service members to who? When? Where?

You have lost it.

Originally Posted by SFC Ollie
This guy was obviously disturbed, but I really don't see how he can be linked to any particular party. The truthers have to claim him as one of their own though....

and you little Ollie can claim the pedophiles as one of your own...using Ollie logic anyway

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Have you been hanging out with curvelight? Where did I link this guy to service members again? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

not surprised you cant stand behind your words

I guess,at this rate, the IRS deliberate plane crash and the Pentagon shooting, if anyone, anywhere shows any displeasure with the government or it's entities like the IRS, they will be labeled and tracked as a threat to homeland security or called a LOON. Especially with the latest homeland security program called "Big Sis' that snoops on anything over the internet including your 'private' e-mails. like they haven't been doing that anyway using another well known government program.

I feel a very large SPIN JOB approaching to those that protest anything they do not agree with as far as the government and all of it's tentacles. Already with the term used for one thread I see in here "Teabag Terrorists", the super spin continues.

I guess,at this rate, the IRS deliberate plane crash and the Pentagon shooting, if anyone, anywhere shows any displeasure with the government or it's entities like the IRS, they will be labeled and tracked as a threat to homeland security or called a LOON. Especially with the latest homeland security program called "Big Sis' that snoops on anything over the internet including your 'private' e-mails. like they haven't been doing that anyway using another well known government program.

I feel a very large SPIN JOB approaching to those that protest anything they do not agree with as far as the government and all of it's tentacles. Already with the term used for one thread I see in here "Teabag Terrorists", the super spin continues.

When I see some group come out and announce they are in support of one of these loon's actions, like Al Qaeda did the 911 terrorists, then I will believe that the loon may be connected to that group.

Until such time, anything else is just spin by deplorable little people attempting to make political points at the expense of the victims.

Originally Posted by SFC Ollie

and you little Ollie can claim the pedophiles as one of your own...using Ollie logic anyway

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Have you been hanging out with curvelight? Where did I link this guy to service members again? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

DUH Dumbass, he is a truther, he is one of yours, not the military's. Now be quiet while grownups discuss this.

DUH Dumbass, he is a truther, he is one of yours, not the military's. Now be quiet while grownups discuss this.

while the grown ups discuss ? in your case you mean while the old fart rambles on don't you...anyway clearly these guys are of your ilk...they are yours

MILITARY SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY - SEX OFFENDERS CONVICTED IN THE U.S. MILITARY

Last edited:
Teachers sexually abuse more people than everyone else combined...and they're typically liberal.

Forum List

Back