Pentagon sending another 2,000+ Troops to Texas Border

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by beautress, Jul 18, 2019.

?

Is it treason for a Congressman/woman to recruit illegal aliens to break US Immigration Laws?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. No opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. beautress

beautress Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,853
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,301

Won't be tough enough border enforcement until crossers are cut down like cordwood with a mini gun. Bet the rat bastards scatter back into Mexico and think twice about trying to sneak across illegally again trying to claim asylum. You want asylum? Look to Mexico. They've got your asylum.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. beautress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,853
    I'm pretty certain Congresswoman Escobar of El Paso on her secret trip may have assured the wannabe crossers they would receive handsome rewards once they got to the border where they were directed by her and her henchwomen for their compliance with the Democrat Party. I understand there are other Congress people interested in personal trips to Mexico for the same person, it's just that it seemed so off the wall when I first read about this a few days ago that I made no notes.

4. beautress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,853
    I was referring to the Congresswoman's chicanery, not the troops. I'm pretty sure the troops were on the way hours ago, and may ahve already arrived at their also secret locations. Rep. V. Escobar is going to so get run out of congress in the next election.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,205
    Yes, absolutely. Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders exactly meets the definition of treason as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Aiding and abetting their efforts to invade our country certainly falls under this definition.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. beautress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,853
    Thank you for the link, Bob Blaylock. I'd like to repeat the Article III, Section 3 words in the Constitution below:
    Section. 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
    So the Congress is in charge here? When will the Democrat Congress police itself? They're only going over there to damage the Executive Branch to the point of nonexistence. What can citizens do to make certain this treasonous person who just took office last year, is outed and never does another disservice to the country? I don't think a wrist slap is going to work this time.

The Democrat Party umbrella keeps on going to hurt President Trump in one way or another or another or another. How many anothers are there? For cryin' out loud. :(

7. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,301
    What is this? The "New America" where people cross just over the border from Mexico close enough that they can still smell the taco meat, somehow then wheedle their way into some government position in a town full of illegals and Mexican sympathizers who then "elect" her based on her ability to represent their "interests" to repatriate Texas so that she can push an agenda FOR THEM?

Some might call that treason being a SUBVERSIVE working for a foreign entity called LA RAZA.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,569
    About time the Feds did their job. Escobar should be refused entry back into the States; let her seek asylum in her beloved Mexico, the failed narco state and 'culture' that rivals shithole Islamic countries like Sudan in its failure, and getting more violent by the day.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. beautress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,853
    La Raza was closed down several years ago to the best of my recollections, toobfreak. However, there may still be a lot of noise left over from its existence and it seems to me it was replaced by one with less obvious ends that don't evoke the kind of scrutiny LaRaza received as consequence to their openness about incorporating, and becoming independent from US control once they outbabied the whites in areas they occupied. That's not too hard to do under the encouragement of the Roman Catholic religion which through the years has taken a very active position for the illegals to learn what they need to know to become American citizens. Some already knew and were quick about signing papers with firm dates on them--apartment rentals, car licenses, green cards, car titles, etc. Documents with names, addresses that corroborate each other typed information plus signatures on important papers that show a person's business is acknowledged by a notary public and the date validated by the notary public. Different states may have different requirements, but proof of state citizenship can be an asset for showing one has been here 5 years and can pass the written exam showing their words are true and acceptably acknowledged.

It's late. good evening all.

10. beautress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,853
    I think both she and her staff are already back, and I read some time last week there are several Congress people also soliciting in Mexican states to send people the border way. They want to have a showdown, it seems. It gives them better name recognition.

• Informative Informative x 1