Pentagon releases video of raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Our mighty military in action. Brave men training for years to do with precision that which many of us do not have the stomach to do!

MILITARY
Published 39 mins ago

Overall, U.S. forces killed six ISIS members – four women and another man aside from Baghdadi – in the raid. McKenzie also clarified that Baghdadi’s explosive vest also killed two children he had brought with him into a tunnel when U.S. troops pursued him.

“He crawled into a hole with two small children and blew himself up while his people stayed on the ground,” the general said.

The Special Forces dog did it and got wounded in action. Award that dog the Congressional Medal of Honor. That dog refused the Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:
Yep, I saw the Pentagon briefing and the videos. Not once did I hear a scream or whimper from Baghdadi.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

I would have fed that POS's remains to Mr. Woo's pigs. In fact, I'd feed all terrorists remains to Mr. Woo's pigs. But I sure as hell wouldn't eat any pork from Mr. Woo.

Yep, I saw the Pentagon briefing and the videos. Not once did I hear a scream or whimper from Baghdadi.
Did you really expect that from a shot from an overhead drone with no audio?

Are you really that dumb?

Lying and calling him a bitch is still better than what Obama did with Osama.
Of course, you probably dont agree but real men do.

I like that President Trump doesn't pronounce the name "Pock-ee-stawn" too.

Obama was a phony POS.

Man! I’m so glad that we all have you RW nutbags to claim the glory every time our troops get the job done.

You assholes think you can divide the nation by jumping to heap praise on soldiers....as if ONLY YOU appreciate their sacrifice.

Fucking weirdos.

I would have fed that POS's remains to Mr. Woo's pigs. In fact, I'd feed all terrorists remains to Mr. Woo's pigs. But I sure as hell wouldn't eat any pork from Mr. Woo.
Exactly what I think we should to with the remains of every muslim terrorist scum.............broadcast live them being thrown in to a pit and buried with dead pigs.

The Special Forces dog did it and got wounded in action. Award that dog the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Can't. The CMH is only for people, not dogs. If you want to give the dog an award, the Dickin Medal (created in WWII for animals like this), or give it the highest military award that can be given, the K9 Medal of Courage.

It would be helpful if you people actually knew what you were talking about, rather than shooting off at the mouth any thought that crawls into your skull.

Did you really expect that from a shot from an overhead drone with no audio?

Are you really that dumb?

Hey, Trump said he heard Baghdadi screaming and whimpering while he was watching the mission go down. Sorry, but the only video that Trump saw was from the drone, and the rest of the mission was the soldiers reporting in what they were doing as they did it. Trump saying that he heard him screaming and whimpering is a lie he really didn't need to tell, especially when it can be verified. Trump is the one that really is that dumb.

Man! I’m so glad that we all have you RW nutbags to claim the glory every time our troops get the job done.

You assholes think you can divide the nation by jumping to heap praise on soldiers....as if ONLY YOU appreciate their sacrifice.

Fucking weirdos.

As we all know, Progressives certainly do not appreciate the sacrifice made by our soldiers or their ability to do what is necessary, what Progressives do not have the stomach to do for our country.

Fucking weirdos.

As we all know, Progressives certainly do not appreciate the sacrifice made by our soldiers or their ability to do what is necessary, what Progressives do not have the stomach to do for our country.

Of course. You must be correct.

Forum List

Back