Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special

This is why eye-witness testamony is such a bad bet in court.
There is photo documentation - in real time of the entire incident.
You can have any theory you want but it will never change the facts.

So the video feed from the seal team was a created fantasy just like all the moon shots and all the mars shots and the world really is flat.
Who cares?

Where is the video feed from the seal team? Where is photo documentation of real time of the entire indient?

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

Image of bloodied man picked up by British newspapers has been circulating online for two years

guardian.co.uk, Monday 2 May 2011

No graphic images-Meister

An image purporting to show Osama bin Laden's bloody corpse, right, is a composite of two separate images, left and centre. Photograph: twitpic

An image apparently showing a dead Osama bin Laden broadcast on Pakistani television and picked up by British newspaper websites is a fake.

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake | World news | guardian.co.uk

They killed a local Pakistan resident, said it was Bin Laden.

That's Not Osama bin Laden, That's My Neighbour

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixrT01Hnec]That's Not Osama bin Laden, That's My Neighbour - YouTube[/ame]

From time to time, the government release different edition of story. Should they have a report after each mission? Or they have no ability to describe an event?
This is another cover up effort. When you argue which one was the truth, you fell into the trap that they want you to believe - that Bin Laden was dead in a corpse less Operation and picture less case even though he died ten years ago already.

Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out
By LEE FERRAN and LUIS MARTINEZ | ABC News – Wed, Aug 29, 2012.

The reported account appears to differ from earlier versions of the raid given by U.S. officials, including that of White House spokesperson Jay Carney, that the SEALs had entered the room before bin Laden was shot, that one of bin Laden's wives charged the SEALs and that bin Laden had "resisted" before he was killed, even if he was unarmed.

Navy SEAL on Bin Laden Raid Speaks Out - Yahoo! News

I think its pretty stupid to believe that this was some "election year gimmick"

Not sure what the pentagon actually has about the incedent, what they "lost on purpose", or what they never had to begin with.

I am comfortable in the knowledge that Osama Bin Laden helped to orchastrate the 9/11 attacks, that his time ran out in Pakistan, and if people can discount moon landing, 9/11, mars rover, then no amount of evidence would of ever convinced these people anything. . .

I'm sure if they had photographs this post would be about the evidence it was manipulated by powerful photo editing tools.

I think its pretty stupid to believe that this was some "election year gimmick"

Not sure what the pentagon actually has about the incedent, what they "lost on purpose", or what they never had to begin with.

I am comfortable in the knowledge that Osama Bin Laden helped to orchastrate the 9/11 attacks, that his time ran out in Pakistan, and if people can discount moon landing, 9/11, mars rover, then no amount of evidence would of ever convinced these people anything. . .

I'm sure if they had photographs this post would be about the evidence it was manipulated by powerful photo editing tools.

I'm pretty sure that if they can convince these people that the attack on Pearl Harbor was an unprovoked surprise, that the sinking of the Main was done by the Spanish, that Mexico crossed the border into Texas, that the Lusitania was only carrying passengers and no munitions, that the North Vietnamese really sunk US ships in the Gulf of Tonkin, that two planes could demolish three buildings, etc., than no amount of science, evidence, or logic will convince these people that Osama Bin Laden has been dead for a decade. Not an Obituary, not the word of a respected world leader in the operational region who soon after got assassinated for releasing said information, not anything.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/245802-pentagon-admits-it-has-no-photo-evidence-of-bin-ladens-death-special-4.html#post6213490

I'm sure it's for war on Iran.

They kept Bin Laden alive because they needed a false flag for their “war on terror” so they could keep on asking money and power from people.
In 2011, the US decided to start war on Iran. Like they justify the Iraq and Afghan war with 911 attack, they needed a similar “terror attack” to justify war on Iran. They created “Operation Geronimo” to justify a “nuke terror attack” in the name of “Al Qaeda revenge for Bin Laden’s death”.
Al Qaida seems to have access to the toppest secret of US government. They knew "kill Bin Laden Operation" in advance.

Quote, "
Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught

Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.

http://newstabulous.com/al-qaeda-threatens-to-unleash-nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-caught/9761/

WikiLeaks: Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons
Author: ICWN | Monday, April 25th, 2011

The militant group al-Qaeda claims to have nuclear weapons and did not hesitate to use them if their leader, Osama bin Laden captured or killed by the United States. Not yet known exactly where al-Qaeda’s nuclear weapons are stored, but are found in Europe.

icwnews.com - icwnews Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

Five days before May 1st, Wikileaks and Al Qaida knew of “Bin Laden’s death” would have happened and announced a warning. The news is a clumsy product of the “disinformation office” of the Feds. It means:

1. Al Qaida have nuclear weapon. They haven’t used it because Bin Laden hadn’t been caught or killed.
2. Wikileaks and Al Qaida knew Bin Laden would be killed several days later so issued a warning.

Al Qaida are so powerful that they knew everything, have everything and can do everything even though they are chased from the cave to cave, because they have the Magic Lantern of Alladin. They always come out in time when the Feds need them. They activated 911 attack to help justify Mid-east war. This time, will they have a nuke attack to justify war on Iran?

I find it significant that we haven't heard from Bin Laden since the report of his death. It's like Johnny Carson once said, "When you die your hair and fingernails continue to grow; but the phone calls start to taper off."

I find it significant that we haven't heard from Bin Laden since the report of his death. It's like Johnny Carson once said, "When you die your hair and fingernails continue to grow; but the phone calls start to taper off."

I find it significant that we hadn't heard from Bin Laden Since 2001. If you think we have, I have some great Ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya. People believe whatever the government tells them so the defense industry can sell more arms, half the discretionary budget is arms. It is the same reason they came to an agreement over the fiscal cliff. . . can't cut defense, that would be hearsay.

Did you know there is actually a thread on this forum proposing that every citizen serve in the military even though the U.S. had no enemies and no need? Apparently the person that started the thread never studied history and has no notion of why the Roman empire collapsed. :badgrin: Democracies field armies for defense, not conquest.

LoooL

p1M-b-CEX6I.jpg

8a82be7005e8653073bfc716e1aa6838.jpg

f_8728_1_688576012_7.jpg

1306738902_hachi-tryukachi.jpg

0_70521_f9e89d4_L.jpg

Obamas%20giant%20back%20in%20situation%20room.jpg

Here is the #2 situation room picture. There are some flaws in it. Could you find it? See answers: click url.

The Illusion of Obama's Bin Laden Raid Situation Room Leadership
By Mara Zebest May 23, 2012

Obama's entire "Composite Presidency" and administration are orchestrated in this fashion. Not only is the photo's legitimacy in question, but so is the narrative illusion behind it. Obama knew of OBL's location for a year and refused to act. The CIA admits that there was "no live video feed," as implied by the iconic White House photo. It is anyone's guess what the captive audience was looking at, but it wasn't the OBL raid. It was recently reported that a highly lawyered CYA memo was drafted that made it clear that the military would take all blame for any errors, while Obama would claim all glory for successes.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/the_illusion_of_obamas_bin_laden_raid_situation_ro om_leadership.html

When Feds need war in Mid-east, Al Qaida came to help. That was 911 attack which gave them an excuse to start war in Afghan and Iraq. When the Feds can’t convince the public that they killed Bin Laden in “Geronimo Operation”, Al Qaida came out again to prove their master is correct.

Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden's death
Saturday, May 07, 2011

NEW YORK -- Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/national_world&id=8115703

Al Qaida, confirms Bin Laden's death while a lot of people suspect it's another hoax of the US government. Did Al Qadia join the "kill Bin Laden operation"? Have they got the DNA testing result? Or, more likely, it's just an order from their US master to help them to strenthen the lie?

US Government Contractor Claims “Al-Qaeda” Has Confirmed Bin Laden Fairytale

SITE organization was behind release of fake “Al-Qaeda” tapes released at politically opportune times stretching back years
Wednesday, Aug 17, 2011 05:30 AM PDT
SITE’s claim that “Al-Qaeda” has confirmed the official White House version of events concerning the death of Bin Laden, thereby lending presumed credence to a narrative that has quickly attracted derision and suspicion even amongst mainstream journalists, is about as credible as if Barney the Purple Dinosaur had made a statement assuring us that Osama was killed on Sunday evening.

SITE is a US military-industrial complex front and has been caught red-handed releasing fake Al-Qaeda tapes on numerous occasions.
The SITE organization is nothing more than a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, the majority of which is paid for by U.S. taxpayers. The group was founded by Rita Katz, the daughter of an executed Israeli spy. Katz has worked closely with the Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Homeland Security.

SITE’s website content was found to be largely copied from the U.S. State Department. “SITE’s “Terrorism Library, on cursory investigation, looks to be a straight data scrape from the U.S. Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism – 2003, Appendix B,” notes SourceWatch. This organization is nothing more than a dummy group which acts as a conduit for Pentagon propaganda.

Everything about SITE indicates that it is nothing more than a trojan horse that is regularly used by the military-industrial complex to release staged Al-Qaeda videotapes as part of the ongoing propaganda offensive to justify the brutal, pointless and manufactured war on terror.

Prison Planet.com » US Government Contractor Claims ?Al-Qaeda? Has Confirmed Bin Laden Fairytale

Forum List

Back