Pentagon 9/11 Analyzed in Depth.

Hi Ollie:

I have really really tried, but I just have to ask......Where was this missile fired from, that not one person ever saw it in flight?

The Raytheon Missile and remote control features were added to the decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior at "Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport" (story) in the months before the 9/11 attacks for use in the "Global Guardian Wargame Exercises" (story and story). These wargame exercises used 21 airliners and 3 remote-control A-3 Jets, which included the one detached from the WTC Theater ...

017-large.jpg

... to take this flight path from the 'north' (over the White House) to strike the Pentagon at the Wedge One Column 14 location from the southwest. The Raytheon Missile was launched upon decent (like this), until the A-3 Jet was in a position near the Citgo Gas Station. Then the Missile went 'hypersonic' to make up the distance and allow a simultaneous detonation upon A-3 Jet impact at 9:31:39 AM. However, the missile bow shockwave (pic) uprooted Light Pole #1 (pic) and launched the projectile into the windshield of Lloyde England (pic). See my "What Happened At The Pentagon" Topic (here) for the details and links.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Creative:

Wow......that explains it! I was looking at many pics of the exit hole of the Pentagon and I noticed there are two different ones far apart that would indicate two very different impact angles...I'll be back...

No. There is just one explosion hole in the C-ring wall. The other hole is an open garage door (pic).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

I have really really tried, but I just have to ask......Where was this missile fired from, that not one person ever saw it in flight?

The Raytheon Missile and remote control features were added to the decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior at "Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport" (story) in the months before the 9/11 attacks for use in the "Global Guardian Wargame Exercises" (story and story). These wargame exercises used 21 airliners and 3 remote-control A-3 Jets, which included the one detached from the WTC Theater ...

017-large.jpg

... to take this flight path from the 'north' (over the White House) to strike the Pentagon at the Wedge One Column 14 location from the southwest. The Raytheon Missile was launched upon decent (like this), until the A-3 Jet was in a position near the Citgo Gas Station. Then the Missile went 'hypersonic' to make up the distance and allow a simultaneous detonation upon A-3 Jet impact at 9:31:39 AM. However, the missile bow shockwave (pic) uprooted Light Pole #1 (pic) and launched the projectile into the windshield of Lloyde England (pic). See my "What Happened At The Pentagon" Topic (here) for the details and links.

GL,

Terral

I honestly don't know whether to laugh hysterically or cry in pity.

Hi Ollie:

017-large.jpg

GL,

Terral

Amazingly the bow shockwave didn't effect anything else it flew over (such as the Citgo station) So a 180 pound guy is standing there pumping gas and this--I can't even say it without giggling--bow shockwave uproots 5 anchored light poles---tearing them apart off of the base--but doesn't touch the guy pumping gas, the overhead canopy at the pumps, or any thing else not in the exact flight path of where the 9/11 Commission Report says that Flight 77 took.

It is a pretty judicious bow shockwave we have here; wouldn't you agree?

I think Terral is probably the poster child for free health care; it is quite clear he hasn't been able to afford his psychicatric medicine for decades now.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

there are so many errors in your story i dont know where to begin!!!!

That is because the DoD Handler (How To Spot) sent me a moron to debate these 911Truth Topics ...
your claims that i am a "DoD Handler" just prove what a raving paranoid lunatic you really are.

how many witnesses saw a missile hit the pentagon?

how many witnesses saw an A-3 hit the pentagon?

NONE!!! :cuckoo:

how many saw a 757?

HUNDREDS!!! :lol:

how many people saw your two seperate explosions?

NONE!!!!

if flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon there WHERE IS IT??!!!
if flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon WHERE ARE THE PASSENGERS AND CREW?!!
where is the radar track of the A-3 and the missile strike?
where is the debris from the missile?
where is the debris from the A-3?
how is it even possible to plant evidence of a 757 in front of hundreds (thousands?) of witnesses without one person seeing it happen never mind all the cameras?

your scenario is so ridiculous that a claim that the pentagon was hit by a train is just as credible as your claim. :cuckoo:

facts that prove flight 77 hit the pentagon:
the remains of the 757 were found there.
the remains of the passengers were found there.
the remains of the crew were found there.
the remains of the hijackers were found there.
radar records show where flight 77 was from take off until hitting the pentagon with no gap in coverage at all.
hundreds of witnesses saw the 757 approach and hit the pentagon.
the black boxes from flight 77 were found there.

Hi Ollie:

You are the one asking questions with no evidentiary support for 'any' 9/11 Pentagon Case whatsoever. You asked a good question 'and' received 'the' right answer from a guy with thousands of hours investigating this 9/11 Pentagon Case.

Try to come up with something to support the Official Cover Story LIES, or continue to appear like a blooming idiot :)confused:) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Candy with Ollie mentioned:

I have never seen this Candy guy add one thing to 'any' of these 911Truth Topics that amounted to anything ...

Amazingly the bow shockwave didn't effect anything else it flew over (such as the Citgo station) So a 180 pound guy is standing there pumping gas and this--I can't even say it without giggling ...
Thousands of innocent people were murdered on 9/11 during this 'Inside-Job' Attack and Ms. Candy here is giggling. "Quote >>" something and bring your evidence for what Candy thinks happened on 9/11.

TimelineChart.jpg

The Raytheon Missile (green flight path) made the final approach too far from the Citgo Station for anyone to be knocked down or anything else. The five light poles had 'breakaway bolts' (Pentagon Research Link + I explained this here in Post #28) that allowed them to be uprooted by the passing missile.

The problem with these Official Cover Story Idiots is they do not know enough about this Pentagon Case to carry on a good conversation.

Be like Ollie and just ask the questions ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

You are the one asking questions with no evidentiary support for 'any' 9/11 Pentagon Case whatsoever. You asked a good question 'and' received 'the' right answer from a guy with thousands of hours investigating this 9/11 Pentagon Case.

Try to come up with something to support the Official Cover Story LIES, or continue to appear like a blooming idiot :)confused:) ...

GL,

Terral

Until the day that someone uses real science or facts that will stand up in a court of law i will continue to believe that the 9-11 Commissions Report got all the major points correct. And that you have got them all hopelessly wrong.

The only rational explanation for 9/11 is Allah.. IS BIGGR THAN jESUS...BIGGER THAN ELVIS...BIGGER THAN THE BEATLES...all put together..it is all a miracle..the way the hijackers avoided arrest despite a mountain of prior warning.. the way unskilled pilots flew with precise skill...The way Norad and the FAA..failed on cue...how they brought down three building with two planes...the disappearing aircraft parts....and black boxes...the magical passports...the way he kept bin laden safe...yes Allah is Great

Great way to put it......what is funny is you didn't even name half of Allah the Great's majic tricks.......

Up to now, George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney, Donald Rumfeld and their murdering Inside-job Terrorist Cohorts are getting away with the murder of innocent Americans and We The People are just too damned STUPID (#7-10) to do one thing about it ...

You Should Be Mad As Hell About The 911 Pentagon Cover Up

PS. The DoD Disinfo Stooges (How To Spot) working this Board cannot debate me on any of these 911Truth Topics (they are dimwits), so all they can do is call me names. :0)

GL,

Terral
Great video Terral...

100% Proof We'll Never Get the Truth and Indisputable Massive Government Corruption shown by that video...

Hi Ollie:

Until the day that someone uses real science or facts that will stand up in a court of law i will continue to believe that the 9-11 Commissions Report got all the major points correct. And that you have got them all hopelessly wrong.

Yes, and Ollie stands with the majority of Americans; which is the reason that the USA will certainly be destroyed (#10).

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie:

Yes, and Ollie stands with the majority of Americans; which is the reason that the USA will certainly be destroyed (#10).

GL,

Terral

You're 10 is almost as funny as the rest of your posts.

Hi Creative:

Great video Terral...

100% Proof We'll Never Get the Truth and Indisputable Massive Government Corruption shown by that video...

Some among us already know 'the' 911Truth and have been shouting it from the rooftops for FAR too long.

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is a picture of an Empty Hole outside Shanksville that Official Cover Story LIARS say is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner!

crater-stahl.jpg

Here is a close-up shot of the same Empty Hole that shows 'no' sign of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner, because the excavation of the Diamond T. Mine (Shanksville Timeline) was already there on April 20, 1994 (pic)! And, guess what?

My Pentagon Topic:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

The Pentagon Case has the same Empty Hole!

E6A893DC63.jpg

The question is: How many pictures of the Empty E-ring Hole do you want to see?

6-4ba.jpg

The Official Cover Story Stooges around here have 'nothing' to refute one word of 'the' 911Truth in my testimony. Period!

leftsidedamage.jpg

A man can stand on the roof of the undamaged Green SUV and reach up to the elevation of the intact second-story concrete slab! Note that the windows above and to the left of the little 18-feet 3-inch hole are NOT EVEN BROKEN! The temporary construction fence was blown back in our direction to stretch across the hood of the little sports car with fence posts scattered after being uprooted, during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike.

impact_scale.jpg

The damage schematic shows no windows broken on the third floor, but somehow the massive 44-feet tall tail section supposedly crashed into this wall going a whopping 530 miles per hour! The Official Cover Story has NO basis in reality whatsoever!

holeprofile.jpg

This is a picture of A/E Drive (between the C and D Rings) looking north from about the location of the garage door that you thought was a second explosion hole. The distance of this rear C-ring wall from the outer E-ring wall is only 220 feet (pic). This means a 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour should have exited this C-ring wall in just .39 seconds, or 39/100's of a cotton-picking second! And yet, all we have ...

bigCringhole.jpg

... is the single 8 to 10-feet explosion hole at the rear of the Defense Intelligence Office! You can see daylight through the E-ring windows, but no sign of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner; because the Official Cover Story STUPIDITY never happened!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]The Experts Agree With Me[/ame]

I am not the only 911Truther to tell you 'the' 911Truth for all these years by any stretch of the imagination, but the typical American STOOGE refuses to wake the hell up ...

The same Inside-Job Murderers of innocent Americans also murdered JFK 'and' also orchestrated the current U.S./Global Economic Meltdown 'and' are about to cull more than 90 percent of the Global Population when their H1N1 Biological Weapon mutates into a Genocidal MONSTER. And that is exactly what We The Sheeple have earned for being so blind and STUPID (#1-10) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
if you keep repeating the same LIES over and over again will they eventually become true? :cuckoo:

Hi Ollie:

All photos taken at the pentagon. Of course all these pieces of AA77 were planted according to the conspiracy nutcases. Along with the DNA. They sure did work fast to get those pieces of the plane and the murdered body parts in there.

You are still missing about 100 TONS of missing Jetliner! Here is the problem with your evidence:

The Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 (a 100-ton Jetliner) crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour!

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is the Wedge One E-ring Column Line (CL) 14 location where the 100-ton Jetliner supposedly crashed! Show us one little scrap of the little A-3 Jet that blew up against this E-ring Wall (my 'What Happened' Topic). Show us the 'two' 6-ton Engines or the massive 44-feet tall tail section.

a20-DSC_0433-1.jpg

The spray from this single fire hose covers the little 18-feet 3-inch hole where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed.

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

This is a picture of A/E Drive running between the C and D-ring walls showing the little 8 to 10-feet diameter explosion hole. This C-ring Wall is only 220 feet away from the outer E-ring Wall (pic). Okay hotshot, so start explaining how your 100-ton Jetliner disappeared into thin air BEFORE exiting this C-ring Wall!!!!!!!

boeing2.jpg

These are the components of a real 100-ton Jetliner that includes more than 200 seats, indestructible landing gear, a 60-Ton Titanium Frame (my God man!), two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines (these suckers are HUGE). That does not even include the massive 44-feet tall tail section AND ...

impact_scale.jpg

... no windows were even broken on the third floor!

holeprofile.jpg

Will Mr. Ollie explain to us HOW his 100-ton Jetliner failed to exit the C-ring Wall? No. This Official Cover Story Stooge just posts a few pictures of debris that came from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (story and story) that blew up against the E-ring Wall at 9:36:27 AM having NO CLUE about what he is even talking about. Yes. 'A' Jet did hit the Pentagon, but that had NOTHING to do with any 100-ton Jetliner ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Saw The Skywarrior Crash[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg]Don Wright Saw The 'Small Commuter Plane' Crash Too ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

All photos taken at the pentagon. Of course all these pieces of AA77 were planted according to the conspiracy nutcases. Along with the DNA. They sure did work fast to get those pieces of the plane and the murdered body parts in there.

You are still missing about 100 TONS of missing Jetliner! Here is the problem with your evidence:

The Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 (a 100-ton Jetliner) crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour!

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is the Wedge One E-ring Column Line (CL) 14 location where the 100-ton Jetliner supposedly crashed! Show us one little scrap of the little A-3 Jet that blew up against this E-ring Wall (my 'What Happened' Topic). Show us the 'two' 6-ton Engines or the massive 44-feet tall tail section.

a20-DSC_0433-1.jpg

The spray from this single fire hose covers the little 18-feet 3-inch hole where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed.

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

This is a picture of A/E Drive running between the C and D-ring walls showing the little 8 to 10-feet diameter explosion hole. This C-ring Wall is only 220 feet away from the outer E-ring Wall (pic). Okay hotshot, so start explaining how your 100-ton Jetliner disappeared into thin air BEFORE exiting this C-ring Wall!!!!!!!

boeing2.jpg

These are the components of a real 100-ton Jetliner that includes more than 200 seats, indestructible landing gear, a 60-Ton Titanium Frame (my God man!), two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines (these suckers are HUGE). That does not even include the massive 44-feet tall tail section AND ...

impact_scale.jpg

... no windows were even broken on the third floor!

holeprofile.jpg

Will Mr. Ollie explain to us HOW his 100-ton Jetliner failed to exit the C-ring Wall? No. This Official Cover Story Stooge just posts a few pictures of debris that came from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (story and story) that blew up against the E-ring Wall at 9:36:27 AM having NO CLUE about what he is even talking about. Yes. 'A' Jet did hit the Pentagon, but that had NOTHING to do with any 100-ton Jetliner ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Saw The Skywarrior Crash[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg]Don Wright Saw The 'Small Commuter Plane' Crash Too ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Wreckage was found
Lightpoles were knocked down
Body parts were found

None of which comes from a the result of missle strike dumb fuck.

still no evidence of a missile. still no evidence of an A-3. :cuckoo:

fucking hell, for someone that claims to be so well researched you would think you would at least get the weight of the jetliner correct. once again you are proven to be a LIAR.

the weight of a boeing 757-200 with the RB211 engines is 64 tons (127,810lb) not the 100 tons you claim. no wonder you think some of the plane is missing is missing. you are a jackass!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back