Pentagon: “2,000%" increase in "Russian" trolls in the last 24-hours

we must stop them at least here, have you seen some of them here in in the last 24-hours?

"Chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana White ended a press briefing on Saturday by highlighting that the US had seen a “2,000%” increase in Russian trolls in the last 24-hours. White had been providing an update of the latest developments from overnight airstrikes on Syrian targets by US, UK and French forces. "

As it happened: The strike and its aftermath

russiantroll_1329861.jpg
There are posters here I've no doubt are russians...

we must stop them at least here, have you seen some of them here in in the last 24-hours?

"Chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana White ended a press briefing on Saturday by highlighting that the US had seen a “2,000%” increase in Russian trolls in the last 24-hours. White had been providing an update of the latest developments from overnight airstrikes on Syrian targets by US, UK and French forces. "

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

Tell me who they are, go ahead out them, if you are so damn sure, name them.

What I find so humorous is that when a debate isn’t going someone’s way, the person losing starts labeling the other person, such as Russian, racist, homophobe, Nazi, communist and on and on. The intent of labeling is supposed to somehow devalue the persons argument and the persons opinion. Interesting tactic.

Pentagon claims 2,000% increase in Russian trolls after Syria strikes

5 hours ago - SAN FRANCISCO — The Pentagon claimed a 2,000% increase in Russian troll activity on social media following the U.S.-led missile strikes against Syria Friday night. Spokeswoman Dana White said in Saturday's Pentagon briefing that the activity escalated during the 24 hours following the strike.

Pentagon claims 2,000% increase in Russia trolls since U.S.-led Syria ...

8 hours ago - Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White warned that Russia was actively attempting to sow confusion about the attack. ... Ryabkov was speaking after U.S. President Donald Trump and Western powers launched missile strikes against Syria, a close ally of Russia, over a suspected poison gas ..

russiantroll_1329861.jpg
just
stop
responding

problem solved.

Pentagon claims 2,000% increase in Russian trolls after Syria strikes

5 hours ago - SAN FRANCISCO — The Pentagon claimed a 2,000% increase in Russian troll activity on social media following the U.S.-led missile strikes against Syria Friday night. Spokeswoman Dana White said in Saturday's Pentagon briefing that the activity escalated during the 24 hours following the strike.

Pentagon claims 2,000% increase in Russia trolls since U.S.-led Syria ...

8 hours ago - Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White warned that Russia was actively attempting to sow confusion about the attack. ... Ryabkov was speaking after U.S. President Donald Trump and Western powers launched missile strikes against Syria, a close ally of Russia, over a suspected poison gas ..

Nothing wrong with hearing the other side's position. Why all the panic? If you're telling the complete truth and your position is just, you have nothing to fear by folks hearing all sides. It seems to me, our Government cant tolerate its Citizens hearing the other side. It looks like Big Brother is moving quickly to censor the Internet. It's using a 'Russian Troll' meme to justify it.

Folks should always hear all sides' positions in conflicts. But that does scare many in our Government. Anything countering its propaganda, may soon be subject to full censorship. And that's certainly not what a free nation is about.

And on a side note, how many Internet Trolls does the US Government employ to spy on Citizens and push its propaganda? That should concern Citizens much more.

Has any liberal attempted to explain this?

Please, explain. Then again, I don't need your explanations. Whatever it is, it will be hypocritical, stupid and will give me diarrhea.

What we do know for a fact is the democrats have colluded with their commie putin. That is a fact, and has been proven.

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

You think they sent people to facebook, but not forums? You are smarter than that.

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

You think they sent people to facebook, but not forums? You are smarter than that.

I didn’t say they did or didn’t, you said you have no doubt there are posters that are Russian. Who are they?

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

I didn’t say they did or didn’t, you said you have no doubt there are posters that are Russian. Who are they?
Have you seen posts by one political chick? Periodically she starts a thread designed to just bash liberals in some way. It is always a copy and paste thing. She seems to only show up on her own threads, not other threads. Her responses are often also copy and paste and she usually claims to be from the US, but her use of the language does not fit. There are many similar. I've no doubt she is not a real person interested in US politics...

Russian trolls? Is that why Trump wants to fix our bridges?
Internet Research Agency - Wikipedia

The Internet Research Agency (IRA) (Russian: Агентство интернет-исследований, also known as Glavset and known in Russian Internet slang as the Trolls from Olgino or kremlebots) is a Russian company, based in Saint Petersburg, engaged in online influence operations on behalf of Russian business and political ...

I have created 500 Syrian troll bots today. They will operate a trollbotnet and will be thousand tomorrow, one billion next year.

Will we be voting for Hillary next time instead? :auiqs.jpg:
are you one of those who think that Putler is better for USA than Hillary or any other American "Liberal"?

No. I'm one of those who don't believe the so-called "Russian trolling" had one bit of influence over the 2016 election. That was sarcasm.

Of course Putin isn't good for the US. He's a murdering communist shithead, the same type I was trained to kill throughout my entire service in the U.S. Army.

So Putin was doing it for shits and giggles... Cop on...

Look at the polls when they ask Americans facts...

Just compare transgressions of Clinton Foundation v Trump Foundation... Trump's one is littered with transgressions but American have been force fed that Clinton was part of the Mafia...

Forum List

Back