Pensioner, 66, appears in court accused of attempted murder of four women

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Lots of crazy people in the world. The vast majority do not commit murder or attempt to murder. So what sets this guy off? Maybe the following from the Islamic group ISIS?

“If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him. Do not lack. Do not be contemptible. Let your slogan be, ‘May I not be saved if the cross worshipper and taghūt (ruler ruling by manmade laws) patron survives.’” — The Islamic State, September 2014

Man, 66, appears in court accused of attempted murder of four women

Lots of crazy people in the world. The vast majority do not commit murder or attempt to murder. So what sets this guy off? Maybe the following from the Islamic group ISIS?

“If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him. Do not lack. Do not be contemptible. Let your slogan be, ‘May I not be saved if the cross worshipper and taghūt (ruler ruling by manmade laws) patron survives.’” — The Islamic State, September 2014

Man, 66, appears in court accused of attempted murder of four women
That quote fired me up. I like it.

just another muslim doing what the koran and islam commands them to do which is to cause murder and mayhem .

Forum List

Back