Pennsylvania's Democrat governor bans Oil and Gas leases

A hot mess? Fantasizing you must be, I did do that last post on my cell phone, I am on my computer now, its a bit easier to type here, hard to quote on the cell as well, I can quote and link here. But I have not the time to respond to all your trolls and flames, I will note that you throw out that great word, projecting, yet I see that it is you who project. You see you have been moaning, I just stated a fact. You project much into what I you wish others to think of my post when my OP is as the title states, no more.

PA Governor bans Oil and Gas, you moaned and cried that I lied, yet in Bold Letters in the body of my OP its states, state parks.

I do not lie, you got pretty pushy and mean, literally, and doubled down on your comments.

Not once did I state that we must or should be drilling in your parks, yet you lie about what I state, I notice you were unable to go back and quote, and prove me a liar, you can only falsely make claims, or lie to put in bluntly.

You never posted in any other thread, supporting solar and wind, calling me a liar, posting against me in any other thread, hence supporting and demanding that we put wind and solar on our state lands in California? I admit I am speculating, but I am pretty sure I can dig through these threads and find more than one post where you supported wind and solar, in California, when I get bored I will go to your profile and search your posts, given how you post here and how you have been wrong in every one of your posts, I was confident enough that I made the statement.

But even if I was wrong, it is your style I am mimicking, you drew first blood, so to speak, you lied about me first, hence I figure I can play by your standards and rules.

You can of course moan and cry otherwise.

How about that for a quick reply, I must be able to type on my computer and not so much on my phone.

When you started this thread crying about the moratorium it is b/c you support Wolf's actions?
When your cried about energy prices it was b/c you support Wolf's moratorium on new leases in state parks/forests?
When you claimed the Democrats are at War with Americans it is b/c you support Wolf's moratorium on new leases in state parks/forests?
When you claimed Wolf is hurting people it is b/c you support his moratorium on new leases in park/forests?

You can't even be honest about your bullshit. Play coy all you wish but it is clear where you stand when it comes to drilling in our parks and forests. Again, seeing as how you live 2,400 miles away we really don't give a shit what you think we should do with our parks and forests.

You're not speculating, you are flat-out lying b/c I have never demanded that California place solar or windmills on their state owned lands. Not once. If you wish to waste your time searching my profile for these "demands" you claim I made, be my guest.

You are nothing more than a shill, a liar, and a troll.
Ah, quit whining, you hot caught with your pants dowm unable to defend your posts.

Everyone sees it.

watch my mext thread, i will dedicate it to you

What a cop-out. Where are those posts you claimed where I demanded CA put solar and windmills on their state lands? Or where I want wanted you to leave the state? You lied and are now pretending it never happened. Get over yourself shill.

I doubt I'll watch your next thread b/c you are incapable of being honest.
I do not pretend it did not happen, I just have more of a Friday night than you, I ain't not going to waste Friday night showing you, for who you are.

but rest assured, when my life gets boring, I will come back to you.

You lie as effortlessly as I breath and now you're trying to save face. lol. Poor dear.
Right, idiot.

Forum List

Back