Pennsylvania Special Election.Proof That Polls Are Still Never Accurate.Lamb Ahead By 6 or 7 Points?

:hellno: :iyfyus.jpg: So did CNN/MSNBC have polls showing Lamb winning by 7 or so points? Did many polls have Lamb winning by 6?,,and what was the ending result? Pretty much a tie, right?
Was last night election pretty much proof to never take any more polls seriously? Like the one that had Dems 17 points ahead in the mid-terms? :puhleeze:

Democrat Lamb Holds Six-Point Lead In New Poll On Eve Of Special Election In PA
Sour grapes. If this type of butthurt we have to look forward to when the Dems take back the House... bring it on.

Wow this is a huge VICTORY for the Democratic Party's cross-dressers, racist Aztlan Nationalist, Jihadist Terrorist, welfare moochers, neo-marxist, far left wing knuttjobs, Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Mecha, Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, BLM.........

rush just brought this issue up. even he agrees that these polls can be off by 6 or so points
Rush who?

Besides, the polls themselves always say something like "within +- 3.0 percentage points." So what?
Rexx is a few chromosomes short of a orangutan. Take nothing he says seriously.
rush just brought this issue up. even he agrees that these polls can be off by 6 or so points
Rush who?

Besides, the polls themselves always say something like "within +- 3.0 percentage points." So what?
Rexx is a few chromosomes short of a orangutan. Take nothing he says seriously.

Okay, thank you for the heads up.

I googled...lamb ahead by 6 points. I got my share of pages..even by some credible pollsters that had lamb ahead by 6 points. again.last nights election was evidence that we cannot rely on polls...and may as well add 6 or 7 points to the GOP candidates in purple places

Once again Dem's and the lying filth media try to rig an election by claiming the Dem has the win in the bag, to suppress the GOP vote just as they did for Hillary.

Once again Dem's and the lying filth media try to rig an election by claiming the Dem has the win in the bag, to suppress the GOP vote just as they did for Hillary.

LOL! HRC lost and you POTUS apologists still have nothing better to do than whine about her.

Remember when the liberal media started calling states won for Al Gore before the polls even closed and calling the election for Gore in an attempt to convince Republican voters in other states not to even bother voting, I do. The so called news is corrupt to the core and working with Dem's to try rigging election outcomes.

I looked up these recent polls showing the Dem way ahead in the PA race, shocker they over sampled Dem's by several points in those polls.

and they all had Hillary acquiring close to 400 electoral votes

LOL! HRC lost and you POTUS apologists still have nothing better to do than whine about her.

Your post suggest you are a :290968001256257790-final:
wasn't Hillary supposed to get about 400 electoral votes?:290968001256257790-final:

wasn't Hillary supposed to get about 400 electoral votes?:290968001256257790-final:
Jesus Christ hearing you fucking people get old

So you started this thread just to segue into a Hillary rant. Well done

:hellno: :iyfyus.jpg: So did CNN/MSNBC have polls showing Lamb winning by 7 or so points? Did many polls have Lamb winning by 6?,,and what was the ending result? Pretty much a tie, right?
Was last night election pretty much proof to never take any more polls seriously? Like the one that had Dems 17 points ahead in the mid-terms? :puhleeze:

Democrat Lamb Holds Six-Point Lead In New Poll On Eve Of Special Election In PA

You take one poll in isolation. Other polls had a 3 point lead for each candidate. The point is that the polls should have shown a double digit lead for the Republicans.

I googled...lamb ahead by 6 points. I got my share of pages..even by some credible pollsters that had lamb ahead by 6 points. again.last nights election was evidence that we cannot rely on polls...and may as well add 6 or 7 points to the GOP candidates in purple places

On the other hand, Lamb outperformed Clinton by 22 points. If Democrats can pick up 22 points in every House seat, it would be a disaster.

"Gasoline is $3.36 a gallon? Oh what a load of crap! That old guy sitting on his porch over there said it would be $3.34 a gallon! Now I get to make fun of some old guy sitting on his porch right before I sit down to watch the grass grow!"

If Lamb holds true to his word, he'll be a big asset in defending our Constitutional Rights. Especially as far as the 2nd Amendment goes. But the big question is, will he really stand up to Pelosi and the Communist Elite in his Party? Or was he just bullshitting to get elected? I guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

Hey...don't know if you've heard...but H. Clinton lost well over a year ago.

Forum List

Back