Pennsylvania Special Election.Proof That Polls Are Still Never Accurate.Lamb Ahead By 6 or 7 Points?

:hellno: :iyfyus.jpg: So did CNN/MSNBC have polls showing Lamb winning by 7 or so points? Did many polls have Lamb winning by 6?,,and what was the ending result? Pretty much a tie, right?
Was last night election pretty much proof to never take any more polls seriously? Like the one that had Dems 17 points ahead in the mid-terms? :puhleeze:

Democrat Lamb Holds Six-Point Lead In New Poll On Eve Of Special Election In PA

The poll is not off as much as you would like to pretend. Lamb got 49.8% and the poll predicted 51%.

The poll predicted more people would vote 3rd party than did.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:hellno: :iyfyus.jpg: So did CNN/MSNBC have polls showing Lamb winning by 7 or so points? Did many polls have Lamb winning by 6?,,and what was the ending result? Pretty much a tie, right?
Was last night election pretty much proof to never take any more polls seriously? Like the one that had Dems 17 points ahead in the mid-terms? :puhleeze:

upload_2018-3-14_9-27-31.png

• Banned
remember the good old days when Hillary was always around 10 to 15 points ahead of Trump {and at some point she was 50?}....when all of that time,,Trump was the one always 10 points ahead of Hillary :hyper::right:

remember the good old days when Hillary was always around 10 to 15 points ahead of Trump {and at some point she was 50?}....when all of that time,,Trump was the one always 10 points ahead of Hillary :hyper::right:
Before Comey came to Trumps rescue

the "polls" said it was neck and neck.

but do please keep lying little ignoramous who refuses to link any of this loony lies.

On election night she was 2.1 percentage points ahead in the popular vote, which is all polls predict.

On election night she was 2.1 percentage points ahead in the popular vote, which is all polls predict.

there were state by state polls, too. the ones in purple states were going back and forth and back and forth by the hour for the five days before the election. I asked a politico I knew what that meant. he said it meant they didn't know how it was going to break.

but you can count on lying loonies like the o/p to ignore that because it suits his trolling

there were state by state polls, too. the ones in purple states were going back and forth and back and forth by the hour for the five days before the election. I asked a politico I knew what that meant. he said it meant they didn't know how it was going to break.

but you can count on lying loonies like the o/p to ignore that because it suits his trolling
Rexx is just trolling. The polling data was always prefaced with warnings about not being able to predict turnout ... or more accurately how depressed the gop voters were and how energized the dems were.

What seems to be clear is the dems were wise to put their final push into calling on individuals identified likely Lamb voters to get those votes out, because that's what decided the race ... assuming Lamb hangs on.

Actually everyone is filling out their brackets for the basketball tourney and not really paying attention to this....

Forum List

Back