Pennsylvania GOP moves to impeach judges who ordered gerrymandered district maps redrawn

gotta love it.

I love things that cause the left to wiggle.

Republicans are in full tilt lost their shit mode. They've decided they are the final word on everything and that's it, and they're using the power of the government to install themselves as forever masters of that government.

Republican Politburo.

Republican legislative gerrymandering was replaced by democratic judicial gerrymandering.

Zero sum game.

Republicans are in full tilt lost their shit mode. They've decided they are the final word on everything and that's it, and they're using the power of the government to install themselves as forever masters of that government.

Republican Politburo.
liberals cry.jpg

Republican Politburo.

Republican legislative gerrymandering was replaced by democratic judicial gerrymandering.

Zero sum game.

A life of ubiquitous false equivalencies. I have yet to see a conservative take responsibility for their actions. They always blame someone else.

Republican Politburo.
View attachment 183924
^^^ Things that fake conservative crybabies do when they have no response

Republican Politburo.
View attachment 183924
^^^ Things that fake conservative crybabies do when they have no response

That or post memes.

Liberals don't like checks and balances unless they are in power.

The Left is all for gerrymandering as well when it benefits them. I am pretty consistent in my thoughts on gerrymandering. I realize districts need to be adjusted and aligned periodically due ti population shifts but they should not be adjusted or drawn to accommodate a party.

Republican Politburo.

Zero sum game.

A life of ubiquitous false equivalencies. I have yet to see a conservative take responsibility for their actions. They always blame someone else.

Pointing out the obvious partisan political grab by the Democratic led SC of Penn is not a false equivalency.

Gerrymandering: It's OK when we do it.

Forum List

Back