Penn U Professor: Carson a Coon

what leads you to believe I EVEN quoted "COON" 1 single time ... its irrelevant. Try and keep up ..

You been huffing too much Easy-Off again?

The thread is about one of the lefty elites calling Carson a "coon," and all you mindless drones defending the blatant racism.

(With the exception of ABikerSailor - kudos to him)

a black college professor calls Carson a coon is equal to me, a white man calling Trump a cracker ... makes absolutely no difference either way. Irrelevant.

get it? of course you don't, simpleton.

a black college professor calls Carson a coon is equal to me, a white man calling Trump a cracker ... makes absolutely no difference either way. Irrelevant.

I realize that you have a party, and that leaves no room for integrity.

However, using a vile racist term against a black man for the "crime" of leaving the DNC plantation is significantly different than a benign term used about Trump.

You know..............I would never call Carson a "coon", nor would I call Trump a "cracker". Why? Racist language shouldn't be spoken, especially in public.

However.............I will say that I disagree with both of those individuals, and think that some of the garbage that comes out of their mouths makes them sound like idiots.

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

Hateful language but she has just as much right to be an ass as the OP and other RWs do and I would fight for that right.

You RWs need to stop your incessant whining, stop being such whiny little victims. Grow up.

I realize that you have a party, and that leaves no room for integrity.

However, using a vile racist term against a black man for the "crime" of leaving the DNC plantation is significantly different than a benign term used about Trump.

No, you don't realize squat because you're a partisan hack. Idiot RW's like you do however make me want to vote for Dems just to keep your stupid asses on the sideline watching .

Hateful language but she has just as much right to be an ass as the OP and other RWs do and I would fight for that right.

You RWs need to stop your incessant whining, stop being such whiny little victims. Grow up.

If she were on the right, she would have been forced to resign by now.

And we ALL know it.

Oh don't be such a sniveling drama queen.

People say nasty things every day and they're not forced to resign. Think Brietbart, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Lush Rimbaugh, Duh Donuld ... Every one of them and every one of you have said much worse about your own president.

The only reason you whiners are upset is that she was referring to a nutter RW.

Sorry bozo but, like it or not, you're stuck with free speech and you RW fools don't get to choose who gets that right and who does not.

I'll let the rest of you knuckleheads argue whether or not Butler is a racist, I for one know she is two things... Nakedly and viciously bigoted towards people with whom she disagrees politically and ideologically, especially people of color, and she possesses an ugly heart.

[

No, you don't realize squat because you're a partisan hack. Idiot RW's like you do however make me want to vote for Dems just to keep your stupid asses on the sideline watching .

I realize that you're a hypocrite and a partisan hack.

I realize that you hold one set of standards for Republicans and a VERY different one for party members.

Oh, and nothing in this life keeps those like you from voting dim.

Oh don't be such a sniveling drama queen.

People say nasty things every day and they're not forced to resign. Think Brietbart, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Lush Rimbaugh, Duh Donuld ... Every one of them and every one of you have said much worse about your own president.

The only reason you whiners are upset is that she was referring to a nutter RW.

Sorry bozo but, like it or not, you're stuck with free speech and you RW fools don't get to choose who gets that right and who does not.

Don't be such a racist hack.

{While serving as the convening authority at a company-grade officer's Article 15 hearing April 9, Keltz said the accused and another officer looked "drunker than 10,000 Indians"}
Racist remark ended general's career

{The comment read, "She is just a cheap street walker knee grow who lays down for white men."}

Congressman Calls For Georgia Official To Resign After Racist Post

{ALLENDALE COUNTY, S.C. (WRDW) -- The Allendale County Sheriff's Deputy placed on administrative for allegedly posting racist remarks on Facebook has resigned.}

Allendale County deputy resigns after allegedly posting racist remarks

But not party members, because they're party members and it's different because party above all!

I wonder what the ghosts of the black slaves from American history would call Ben Carson after they were told that he thinks Obamacare is comparable to slavery?

I wonder what word those black folks would use to describe him?

WTF is on her head? A coon skin cap?
CITbutler03P012213.jpg

I wonder what the ghosts of the black slaves from American history would call Ben Carson after they were told that he thinks Obamacare is comparable to slavery?

I wonder what word those black folks would use to describe him?

I know what they'd call you, a "race baiting pimp," just like everyone else does.

Nice dodge, pussy.

I am curious, when she is not calling our peaceful neighbors demeaning despicable names, has *Professor Anthea Butler* ever addressed America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, that for decades has deprived untold numbers of depressed children from experiencing and enjoying a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

Is Professor Anthea Butler aware that child victims of America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, often develop into angry, frustrated, unpredictable, emotionally depressed teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for their peaceful neighbors, because their lives suck so why shouldn't their neighbor's lives suck too!

Does Professor Anthea Butler recognize there is a substantial population of young immature teen girls and women creating life before acquiring the skills, PATIENCE and means to properly raise, nurture and supervise a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy teen and adult enjoying safe streets to play on or travel.

Is Professor Anthea Butler one of many highly educated Americans who hold blameless young immature teen moms for failing and emotionally harming their children...while the police, criminal justice and correctional systems are charged with protecting peaceful people from depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable teens and adults who were victims of EARLY childhood abuse and/or neglect at the hands of immature, impatient teen girls, young women and/or irresponsible men?

What is Professor Anthea Butler opinion of the May 2015 NYTimes article *Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers*?
By SABRINA TAVERNISE

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/h...-children-surged-in-2-decades-study-says.html

Has Professor Anthea Butler ever asked herself, "Who is responsible for physically and/or emotionally traumatizing children to the point young kids believe their lives are not worth living?"

Speaking At The Eulogy For The Honorable Reverend Clementa Pinckney, President Barack Obama asked:

*"Perhaps it causes us to examine what we’re doing to cause some of our children to hate?"* (Applause.)

I am still waiting for Mr. Obama to provide the American people with an answer to his question.

Does Professor Anthea Butler share Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke's sound advice offered to all Americans, *"Fix the ghetto!"*?

#TakePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
#ProtectKidsFromIrresponsibleCaregivers

Forum List

Back