Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

1. This *Fucking Liberal Judge/Jury*, has just went and fucked *ALL* those players from 1998 to 2011 out of their wins.
2. As if they never even played those games.
3. If thats justice, then indeed the worlds upside down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Might as well go ahead and say, it was *Joe* who was fucking those un-named children, because his legacy and heritage is what got fucked over/sentenced in this case.
2. Still I have seen no reason why children are in or around an American University.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Crews are at this moment removing a 9 ft statue of Joe Paterno commemorating a lifetime of football. Reports have also been made that they have also removed plaques along the walls of the stadium.
They are basically wiping his existence from the university.

I guess he just isn't that beloved anymore, eh?

Sorry bout that,

1. This *Fucking Liberal Judge/Jury*, has just went and fucked *ALL* those players from 1998 to 2011 out of their wins.
2. As if they never even played those games.
3. If thats justice, then indeed the worlds upside down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They didn't take those wins away from the players. Their records will stand. They took the wins away from Paterno and the school. Where ever the players go, they will be remembered for what efforts they gave. I think you'll agree now, that Paterno has been blamed and the University has been blamed for allowing the molestation to continue.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Might as well go ahead and say, it was *Joe* who was fucking those un-named children, because his legacy and heritage is what got fucked over/sentenced in this case.
2. Still I have seen no reason why children are in or around an American University.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. In a sense you are right. It might as well have been him. And this is his sentence.

2. Ask Sandusky why children were around the University. It was called the "grooming process."

It was nice debating with you.

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder how many football players will suicide out over this, having put so much into this University and then having the rug pulled out from under them.
2. The American College Football players have a delicate sociological mindset, with certain obvious weakness towards image and standing.
3. This is a major blow to hundreds of college players at Penn State, and I don't think all of them affected will survive this.
4. It could affect other colleges players as well, its that bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Penn State is thinking about REPLACING the Coach Paterno statue with one depicting *cheesedicknow* and here is an advanced showing:

images

On this thread an ultra-Conservative is mad at Liberals for trying too hard to assure justice for the little kids that got raped, and on another thread(s) we've got another ultra-Conservative mad at us for promoting the abuse of women and being baby-killers.

Not surprisingly, both CWN and KG are complete dishonest assholes when it comes to admitting they were wrong. :dunno:

Sorry bout that,

On this thread an ultra-Conservative is mad at Liberals for trying too hard to assure justice for the little kids that got raped, and on another thread(s) we've got another ultra-Conservative mad at us for promoting the abuse of women and being baby-killers.

Not surprisingly, both CWN and KG are complete dishonest assholes when it comes to admitting they were wrong. :dunno:

1. No pal, if I were wrong some one would of proven me wrong.
2. You want another crack at it?
3. The problem with your argument, is, well,.... you don't have one,....:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. The problem with your argument, is, well,.... you don't have one,....:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A 2011 grand jury investigation reported that then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary told Paterno in 2002 that he had seen Sandusky abusing a 10-year-old boy in Penn State football's shower facilities.[42] According to the report, Paterno notified Athletic Director Tim Curley about the incident, and later notified Gary Schultz, Vice President of Finance and Business,[43] who also oversaw the University Police.[44] Paterno said McQueary informed him that "he had witnessed an incident in the shower... but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report."[45] In his Grand Jury testimony, Paterno stated that McQueary had described Sandusky "fondling" a young boy in an act he described of a "sexual nature," but stopped short of the graphic rape to which McQueary would later testify.

He knew. I don't see how you could argue against his own testimony under oath. :thup:

How this was handled so 'in-house' without notifying any law enforcement is just one of the sick twists to story.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is wrong on so many levels, and in the end will blow up in Penn States face.
2. They have done a *Great Evil* to a man of great integrity, whom towered over his constituents.
3. He will have the last laugh on those who are doing this to his memory and legacy.
4. Shit flows down hill, and I believe a huge pile of shit is going to make its way to Penn State over this.
5. Its inevitable.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This is wrong on so many levels, and in the end will blow up in Penn States face.
2. They have done a *Great Evil* to a man of great integrity, whom towered over his constituents.
3. He will have the last laugh on those who are doing this to his memory and legacy.
4. Shit flows down hill, and I believe a huge pile of shit is going to make its way to Penn State over this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have to admit, you're a pretty good troll.

It never occurred to me that you were, but I just realized it now.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A 2011 grand jury investigation reported that then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary told Paterno in 2002 that he had seen Sandusky abusing a 10-year-old boy in Penn State football's shower facilities.[42] According to the report, Paterno notified Athletic Director Tim Curley about the incident, and later notified Gary Schultz, Vice President of Finance and Business,[43] who also oversaw the University Police.[44] Paterno said McQueary informed him that "he had witnessed an incident in the shower... but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report."[45] In his Grand Jury testimony, Paterno stated that McQueary had described Sandusky "fondling" a young boy in an act he described of a "sexual nature," but stopped short of the graphic rape to which McQueary would later testify.

He knew. I don't see how you could argue against his own testimony under oath. :thup:

How this was handled so 'in-house' without notifying any law enforcement is just one of the sick twists to story.

1. Its right there in red, he reported it to the proper school authorities, the Penn State administration fucked up, and didn't take action, so instead of taking *full responsibility* they shifted the blame back to *Joe*, which is just like a bunch of fucking liberal *****!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have to admit, you're a pretty good troll.

It never occurred to me that you were, but I just realized it now.

1. Sure it occurred to you before, I always get that from *Obamabots*!
2. Liberals can't touch this, so they always throw down the *Troll Card*.
3. Don't worry about it I'm accustomed to it...:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I haven't seen the evidence but from the way they are acting it is like Paterno raped those boys.

I don't disagree with what they are doing. It is sad that a man's life-long work is being erased from the program that he built from scratch.
However - he admitted to knowing his assistant was molesting children...and kept him on because he did good work. That was a H_U_G_E moral mistake that cannot be ignored. Unforgivable.

Paterno....a great and successful coach. Paterno, might have had that opportunity, had he been forthright and truthful. Had he reported all he knew, he might have been able to build his winning career but it would have been on a truth and not a lie. Then statue, stays

Meanwhile:

Statue...down. Joe, you sold out your integrity and lost your nobility. There is always a price. May you rest in peace. Your conscious killed yourself.

Gee Bob, everybody's out of step but you, huh. :rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Its right there in red, he reported it to the proper school authorities, the Penn State administration fucked up, and didn't take action, so instead of taking *full responsibility* they shifted the blame back to *Joe*, which is just like a bunch of fucking liberal *****!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A guy's diddling boys in the shower and all you do is report it to your superior?

Seeing as nothing obviously was done about it for nearly ten years, don't you feel someone should have done the proper thing, notify law enforcement?

HELLO? Are you retarded? :dunno:

Gee Bob, everybody's out of step but you, huh. :rolleyes:

Do you agree with CWN here?

Forum List

Back