Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Hold on this is just wrong, and an injustice.
2 No proof to support this kind of hate towards Joe.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why don't you believe the freeh report?

1. You want me to weigh a mans life in the balance with a liberals so called report?
2. Seriously?
3. I couldn't weigh Joe's life in the balance with a document that he had self written, even if it had details of this certain person who was a pedophile.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This man Joe has a life long history with Penn State.
2. He's life's work centered around Penn State, he worked so hard for that University!
3. And what thanks did he get, he got rubbed out, by some liberals in places of power after he died.
4. Reminds me of what the muslims do when they take over an area formally controlled by other religions, first thing they do is destroy things revered by the people.
5. I may have to sue them for religious persecution, of Joe.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Huge mistake by Penn State!
2. All this witch hunting over one guy???
3. This hole story sounds like those who were molested were two year olds!
4. Do they have two year old at Penn State???
5. Joe didn't do this, leave him alone!!!!!
6. The guy was a legend to college ball, why do they have to throw him into the ditch???
7. Removing Joe's statue is stupid!!!
7. LINK:Joe Paterno statue removed from outside Penn State University's Beaver Stadium - ESPN

"The Joe Paterno statue was removed Sunday morning from its pedestal outside Beaver Stadium, and it will be stored in an unnamed "secure location," Penn State president Rodney Erickson announced. Erickson also said the Paterno name will remain on the university's library."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Witch hunt? WTF? Do you have a son? A son who is an aspiring athlete who looks up to coaches like Paterno and Sandusky and trusts them? How would you feel if your 12 year old son had been sodomized by a large adult man in this position of trust?

That this was allowed to go on is inexcusable.

Sorry bout that,

Why dont you believe the freeh report?

Because it goes against someone that he obviously respects, and he's a fucking shithead.

1. Frankly no one likes you here, so why don't you just shut the fuck up?:eusa_shifty:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong, yet again.

You going for a record tonight?

Have fun defending JoePa's willingness to allow child rape to continue. :thup:

A real man would have handled that one himself instead of passing the buck and turning a blind eye, but hey, he's a Christian and I know how y'all like to stick together.

Sorry bout that,

Because it goes against someone that he obviously respects, and he's a fucking shithead.

1. Frankly no one likes you here, so why don't you just shut the fuck up?:eusa_shifty:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NOw you know you are losing the debate so you just insult people.

Cheesedicknow has never won a debate and can lose one even if the discussion he has entered is not a debate in the first place.

But he is *sorry* about everything. Indeed. He is one sorry dork.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Huge mistake by Penn State!
2. All this witch hunting over one guy???
3. This hole story sounds like those who were molested were two year olds!
4. Do they have two year old at Penn State???
5. Joe didn't do this, leave him alone!!!!!
6. The guy was a legend to college ball, why do they have to throw him into the ditch???
7. Removing Joe's statue is stupid!!!
7. LINK:Joe Paterno statue removed from outside Penn State University's Beaver Stadium - ESPN

"The Joe Paterno statue was removed Sunday morning from its pedestal outside Beaver Stadium, and it will be stored in an unnamed "secure location," Penn State president Rodney Erickson announced. Erickson also said the Paterno name will remain on the university's library."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Witch hunt? WTF? Do you have a son? A son who is an aspiring athlete who looks up to coaches like Paterno and Sandusky and trusts them? How would you feel if your 12 year old son had been sodomized by a large adult man in this position of trust?

That this was allowed to go on is inexcusable.

1. So you're saying Joe raped children?
2. If so I will need some proof.
3. You can't judge one mans sins on another.
4. Even God doesn't do that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong, yet again.

You going for a record tonight?

Have fun defending JoePa's willingness to allow child rape to continue. :thup:

A real man would have handled that one himself instead of passing the buck and turning a blind eye, but hey, he's a Christian and I know how y'all like to stick together.

1. I need proof and a trial, before I condemn some one, there just isn't proof.
2. I see projection of guilt, but no proof of it.
3. If there is proof that Joe did something evil or unjust I would like to see it.
4. But we all know that in this case, seeing Joe is a Christian, proof isn't necessary.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NOw you know you are losing the debate so you just insult people.

1. LOL! you call that an insult????? really????lol!!!!! :badgrin:
2. Its just the facts sweet heart.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. But Joe's Heritage is at stake here.
2. What his life meant to himself, his family, and those he coached.
3. He isn't the reason these children were molested, it was Sandusky's fault, and sin, I know these concepts are a little hard for the average person to grasp, but justice isn't served in rubbing Joe's life off of Penn State.
4. Those doing it are liberals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. And why are there children involved with Penn State?
2. Is there a nursery there?
3. And what children were involved, I want some names on this!
4. And if there are no names, how can we be sure children were even involved???
5. LINK:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/coll...12-07-22/Penn-State-NCAA-sanctions/56413666/1

"Chuck Smrt , who was on the NCAA enforcement staff for more than 17 years, said that the NCAA involvement in the case could open a Pandora's Box for the organization in the future regarding criminal activities on campuses across the nation.

"Then the next time an athletic staff member at another school is involved in criminal activity, are you going to look at whether other staff members were aware and followed up on that?" Smrt said. "When a coach is involved in criminal activity, does every school then need to review who knew what along the way and assess whether there has been unethical conduct? Or does it relate only to the significance of the criminal activity? And then, well, where do you draw that line?"

6. So if you are a Christian, and have a lower cohort who gets busted for some crime, they throw you to the lions right after the perp!
7. This isn't jutice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. ***NO PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED THUSLY, I HAVE TO DECLARE A WIN IN THIS DEBATE, AND CHALK IT ALL UP FOR A WIN FOR JOE!!! YES A WIN, I HAVE JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR WITH THE LOT OF YOU FOLKS HERE!!! BOOM!!!***:BADGRIN::badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. ***NO PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED THUSLY, I HAVE TO DECLARE A WIN IN THIS DEBATE, AND CHALK IT ALL UP FOR A WIN FOR JOE!!! YES A WIN, I HAVE JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR WITH THE LOT OF YOU FOLKS HERE!!! BOOM!!!***:BADGRIN::badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, when you talk to yourself, you declare yourself the winner of the debate. How convenient.

This morning we will find out if Paterno's decision to remain mute on the boys' rape was a good idea and whether it affected his legacy. The NCAA will declare its punishment for Penn Sytate and we will all find out if this was indeed a football scandal, one of which Paterno holds the prominent blame. Then the debate will be done.

Then, Sir James, YOU will be done as well.

Last edited:
BREAKING

NCAA leveled a $60 million fine, 4 year post season ban and removed post season wins under Paterno

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, when you talk to yourself, you declare yourself the winner of the debate. How convenient.

This morning we will find out if Paterno's decision to remain mute on the boys' rape was a good idea and whether it affected his legacy. The NCAA will declare its punishment for Penn Sytate and we will all find out if this was indeed a football scandal, one of which Paterno holds the prominent blame. Then the debate will be done.

1. These guys have danced all around *Joe*.
2. They are scared to even mention, to open the mouth, to the injustice heaped upon *Joe*.
3. They imposed a 60 million dollar penalty to be set up as a trust to prevent more homo action on children, fucking homo's.
4. And some other regulatory guidelines on Penn State.
5. But all in all they agree with a nod of the head that that what Penn State did recently was taken into consideration, and they were pleased *Joe* being removed from memory.
6. Chicken shits wouldn't actually say it with their mouths though.
7. When finally asked to address *Joe* the main unjust person says, "We won't comment on persons involved" then runs his ass off the stage.
8. They also unjustly took some 100 wins from the schools history, which is more or less an attack on *Joe* being the winning-est coach of *ALL TIME*.
9. This is a *Fucking Liberal Judge/Jury*, and illegal!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. These guys have danced all around *Joe*.
2. They are scared to even mention, to open the mouth, to the injustice heaped upon *Joe*.
3. They imposed a 60 million dollar penalty to be set up as a trust to prevent more homo action on children, fucking homo's.
4. And some other regulatory guidelines on Penn State.
5. But all in all they agree with a nod of the head that that what Penn State did recently was taken into consideration, and they were pleased *Joe* being removed from memory.
6. Chicken shits wouldn't actually say it with their mouths though.
7. When finally asked to address *Joe* the main unjust person says, "We won't comment on persons involved" then runs his ass off the stage.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They commented on Joe plenty. His last win now stands at Nov. 22, 1977. They took 111 wins away from him and he is no longer the winningest coach. They said plenty about Coach Joe. He's crying in his grave today. That's a good thing.

Forum List

Back