Penn State: Removing 9 ft statue of beloved coach.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. People like *Joe* are above reproach, they understand that evil exists, and always do whats right when confronted with it.

Obviously, not. If so, his statue would still be standing, the football season would be intact as well as his legacy. He didn't do what was right.

1. No you can't say that in truth *Joe* hasn't had his day in court, he reported what he heard to those who needed to hear what he heard.
2. Now if you think its appropriate to put him on trial in absentia, then fine, have a trial for him after he is dead, trial by jury, then judge him properly, but the way things are being done, is evil, and more perverse than what the fucking homo Sandusky did.
3. The way they hammered *Joe* is a crime.:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What is and has happened is something I would expect to see in China, or Russia, or some other third world hell hole, like somewhere in the middle east, and parts of asia.
2. This reminds me of what was done to Nixon.
3. What did you know and when did you know it, and why did you try and cover it up instead of conspiring to hide this under the rug?
4. Its a *Liberal Media* ploy.
5. And its *Pure Evil*.
6. This will be corrected, and those doing this will have their ass' set on fire for it!
7. If not in this life, after it.
8. And I will be standing there, watching, standing and holding my arms across my chest, looking and standing, and laughing.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back