Penis transplant...

Anyhooo, as I was saying earlier, this is a great medical breakthrough (if it works) for a MAN who has lost his "organ" due to an accident or disease or whatnot. This would not work very well for a woman who wants to "trans" into a man. A man already has seminal vesicles and all the necessary internal structures to make it work. A woman . . . not.

It's interesting that we always hear and see more cases of men transitioning or wanting to express as female than the other way. It's much easier to surgically substitute female parts cosmetically, though I doubt anyone can ever master the sensitive nerves and feelings (as researchers are still trying to figure out the female orgasm and how much is mental or physical). They may even figure out how to implant a fertilized fetus to grow to term in a man's body before they figure out the female orgasm.

The closest I've seen is a transgender man who had kept internal female organs intact, in order to birth a baby when the other partner couldn't. So basically, this case was heralded as the first pregnant man to give birth as the father, but by your definition ChrisL that person is still female and the mother.

Whaaat? It was a biological woman, not a "man." That is why he could still give birth. What did I say, Emily? I said it is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, and surgery and hormones will not change that fact. There are many, many more differences between men and women than your "outward" appearance.

Yep, that's what I said, too ChrisL by the "gender identity" model then these people IDENTIFY as male/female by their personality and how they express themselves outwardly by appearance. And by yours and other standards, including Texas law, that standard goes by science and recognizes what is on the birth certificate
(and in sports, the doctors confirm sex by examination, which I would recognize also).

Exactly. the "gender identity" stuff is like a spiritual belief, and exercise. If you have some ritual or way of dressing and being and interacting
that is part of your BELIEFS, then you have a right to it in private, and in public to the degree people agree. But you can't force your religious
practice on people in public THROUGH GOVT. You can't PUNISH people for not accepting your religious practice where it imposes.

In cases where women were required to remove their burqas covering their faces to take Driver License photo's which are INTENDED
for ID purposes, for public safety reasons, then the religious freedom and ritutals stop there -- they cannot impose on public policy where govt has compelling interests otherwise.

So it is REALLY important to AGREE where to distinguish the physical birth/race such as someone born Arab or Middle Eastern in appearance because of their genetics
vs. dress such as wearing burqas BECAUSE OF THEIR ***BELIEFS*** (ie similar to people who present as the opposite gender because of their beliefs) that cover the body in ways that create conflict with safety policies. In this case, cross dressing conflicts with social norms and is argued as compromising safety of restroom policies barring men from women's facilities.

The argument that orientation is like race FAILS because orientation changes and race does not, which is predetermined even before birth by those two parents.

We are left with the arguments over whether transgender orientation is BEHAVIORIAL CHOICE
and where I would defend this is by including it and protecting it equally under religious freedom as a part of someone's
spiritual identity, process and path in life. So yes they have the right to it, INALIENABLY, and cannot be deprived of it by govt,
and by the same token neither can govt legislate or punish others for their beliefs about this either! It goes BOTH ways.

"The recipient of the world's first successful penis transplant will soon be a father, according to the South African outlet News24. His surgeons were recently informed that his girlfriend is pregnant.

The surgery took place just six months ago, three years after the 21-year-old had lost his own organ after infection caused by a botched ceremonial circumcision"

The world’s first penis transplant has reportedly resulted in a pregnancy

I read this earlier but this person has a new lease on life.

I really think people need to stop arguing and try to look on the bright side. When these procedures become routine, it will be one of the few business endeavors that doesn't have to worry about a bunch of cheap Chinese imports.

I'm 100% in favor of penis transplants, as they offer my ex-husband a chance to replace his microdick.

The "johnson" is not from someone's else but fashioned out of the trans person's body.
Not in this case. This guy has another dudes dick attached to him after his original dick got cancer and had to be removed.

I actually know a guy who had cancer of the penis. They had to remove his penis. He said that when he took a piss his dick would swell up like a water balloon and he would have to squeeze it out. And he let it go like that for over a year. He said he was embarrassed to tell anyone, even his doctor.

I something like that happened to me I would have seen a doctor, pronto!

The rights of trans people isn't what you folks want to talk about. It's dead dicks.

The dick isn't dead anymore, it's been transplanted onto this gentleman and it's now alive again.
O Ya, how'd that work for Frankenstein.
Is a person with a heart or liver transplant a "Frankenstein's monster" to you? Shit happens. People get in accidents, get diseases, etc. If something like this is available to help a person lead a more normal life, I'm all for it.

Anyhooo, as I was saying earlier, this is a great medical breakthrough (if it works) for a MAN who has lost his "organ" due to an accident or disease or whatnot. This would not work very well for a woman who wants to "trans" into a man. A man already has seminal vesicles and all the necessary internal structures to make it work. A woman . . . not.
Wonder if they could transplant a prostate gland with seminal vesicles along with penis and scrotum and make it all work.

Wonder if they could transplant a prostate gland with seminal vesicles along with penis and scrotum and make it all work.

There are more than just seminal vesicles. There are a LOT of components and very tiny vessels, making it virtually impossible. Otherwise, they would have already been doing it.

There are more than just seminal vesicles. There are a LOT of components and very tiny vessels, making it virtually impossible. Otherwise, they would have already been doing it.
And of course the connections to the nervous system... I could see a lot of demand for something like that among men who have undergone a prostatectomy due to cancer.

And of course the connections to the nervous system... I could see a lot of demand for something like that among men who have undergone a prostatectomy due to cancer.

Maybe some day. It's always much more complicated to reattach something than it is to remove it.

Reminds me of the phrase "I wouldn't f*** so-and-so with your dick!"

This is interesting. There was a post or two here or somewhere on the Internet, that in South Africa, they do penis transplants every now and then with very good success. They say they have a good market for this because many circumcisions result in penis amputations in that country. Then restoration with transplant follows.

The Chinese used to traditionally remove the penis of every eunuch. They did this with a 97 % success rate. Their trick was to cut Behind the erectile tissue, not across if. So, do you think a new penis can be attached the same way, to do it at the regular tissue, and not complicate it with the complex structure of the erectile one itself?

Massachusetts man receives nation's first penis transplant | Fox News

Holy sh$t so many questions pop up here.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

And what about color? Did they match color?

Thoughts?
I guess if someone cuts off your dick, then you would not care who your new dick would come from, you would want it attached to you yesterday. Plus many gay man are happy to donate their dicks, anyways.

This is interesting. There was a post or two here or somewhere on the Internet, that in South Africa, they do penis transplants every now and then with very good success. They say they have a good market for this because many circumcisions result in penis amputations in that country. Then restoration with transplant follows.

We were talking about implanting a prostate and penis and all the internal vessels and everything, which would be a lot more complicated.

We were talking about implanting a prostate and penis and all the internal vessels and everything, which would be a lot more complicated.
You mean that transgender surgery? I think that probably you don't need all those extra parts, but only the dick and you can attach that onto the clit if you graft them carefully, cutting some of both off then join them. A risk may be that after that the blood pressure will need to drive not only the clit but the attached dick too, so double the work. Would an average healthy individual have enough blood pressure to power both? This would be an interesting experiment. But the lesbos will never volunteer for it.

You mean that transgender surgery? I think that probably you don't need all those extra parts, but only the dick and you can attach that onto the clit if you graft them carefully, cutting some of both off then join them. A risk may be that after that the blood pressure will need to drive not only the clit but the attached dick too, so double the work. Would an average healthy individual have enough blood pressure to power both? This would be an interesting experiment. But the lesbos will never volunteer for it.

No. Why don't you try reading the posts. Good grief.

Forum List

Back