Penis mightier than the sword.

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Man jailed for five days for assaulting wife with his penis after she refused to have sex with him

A man struck his estranged wife with his penis when she refused him sex.
The 62-year-old offered her £15 for intercourse and, when she refused, he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution.
Fred Thomas, from Cushing, Maine, U.S., will spend five days in jail after pleading guilty to the assault.

Man jailed for five days for assaulting wife with his penis after she refused to have sex with him | Mail Online

Wow! Was it detachable...or just very long? :dunno:

I'm surprised that the evidence stood up in court, but at least I now know why it's sometimes referred to as a tallywhacker. :D

Man jailed for five days for assaulting wife with his penis after she refused to have sex with him

The 62-year-old offered her £15 for intercourse and, when she refused, he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution.
Fred Thomas, from Cushing, Maine, U.S., will spend five days in jail after pleading guilty to the assault.

Man jailed for five days for assaulting wife with his penis after she refused to have sex with him | Mail Online

I'm surprised that the evidence stood up in court, but at least I now know why it's sometimes referred to as a tallywhacker. :D

:laugh:

What part of a woman is the tally? :eusa_eh:

google cock slapping.

Forum List

Back