penis enlargement methods

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
While vacationing in Africa, a couple learned of an African bush tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long. When males reach a certain age, a string is tied around their penises and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the penis to 24 inches.

Shortly upon returning home, one evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his wife looked down at him and said, "How about we try the African string-and-weight procedure?"

The husband agreed and they tied a string and weight to his penis. A few days later, the wife asked the husband, "How is our little tribal experiment coming along?"

"Well, it looks like we're about half way there," he replied.

"Wow, you mean it's grown to 12 inches?"

No, it's turned black

The crazy thing is, a 24" penis would be useless to Human women...I've yet to be with a woman who loves having her cervix pounded. :(

-=d=- said:
The crazy thing is, a 24" penis would be useless to Human women...I've yet to be with a woman who loves having her cervix pounded. :(

True. I bet most women would say that the ideal size is about 6-7 inches. Maybe smaller. But then, some like 'em smaller some like 'em bigger. I better stop there.

nycflasher said:
True. I bet most women would say that the ideal size is about 6-7 inches. Maybe smaller. But then, some like 'em smaller some like 'em bigger. I better stop there.

well, figure yeah, 6-8" inches in length; but girth. I'd guess a woman likes to feel the sensation inside the walls of her happy place. :)

Funny - on a guy, a big unit is a good thing, generally, but a big 'parking place' on a woman? Could even make Ron Jeremy feel like he's 'giving a whale a tic-tac'. :)

Sandy73 said:
Its not the size of the wand but the magic thats in it !

From an old fisherman: "It's not the size of the pole that counts, it's how you wiggle your worm".

Joz said:
From an old fisherman: "It's not the size of the pole that counts, it's how you wiggle your worm".

and dammit, if the nematode has any brain matter or not! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
and dammit, if the nematode has any brain matter or not! :teeth:

Are we talking about the worm..... or the man? :happy2:

-=d=- said:

It's not that bad... just do what I do and only stick it 1/3 of the way in!
***PRESTO*** 8 inches! :banana:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
It's not that bad... just do what I do and only stick it 1/3 of the way in!
***PRESTO*** 8 inches! :banana:

:rotflmao: Boy when you guys dream, you really dream big!

You know why women are bad at math, don't you?

It's because we've always been told this: ____ is 6 inches.

Forum List

Back