*Pending Doom: Some See It*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Election got stolen, and America perches on the drains edge.
2. Some can see it, while others whine how its just a rw problem.
3. I guess we shall find out, like it or not.
4. I just want everyone to know, that as America sinks, I hope there is justice, in the world, where you liberals go down first!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We have a $14 trillion economy. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet and a few others could pay off most of the Debt. Its not as bad as you imply, unless we keep the DC whores on too long a leash. I want to go over the cliff and deal with economic reality. Its tough medicine, but we'll come out the other side lean & mean.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! You cowardly chicken littles make me want to puke. You lost the election fair-and-square because of over-the-top alarmist, reactionary crap like this.

Blah, blah, blah.

Attachments

• $homer_simpson_end_is_near.jpg
    $homer_simpson_end_is_near.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 50
Sorry bout that,

1. I do wish things weren't about to get so bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your crystal ball is cracked or maybe it is just your head. Your sincere wish for catastrophe just to prove Obama is terrible is tantamount to showing support for a national enemy.

Poot thing just can't get over that ASS KICKING.

Mommy it still hurts. Rub it mommy, rub it......

Last edited:
There is a creepy alliance between the pop-culture history channel "doomsday prepers" and the junkie libertards and it might have resulted in a media hyped "dooms day" scenario but it ain't happenin except in the minds of liberturds and the left wing make-a-buck-at-the expense-of-the-right-wing without spilling the beans about their callus capitalistic agenda.

Enjoy what you can of the ride.

Take care of you and yours. Cut the deadwood loose.

Sorry bout that,

1. America was a good idea.
2. The Beatles even broke up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To paraphrase George Carlin, The American dream has always been a lie because you had to be asleep to believe in it. Quit mourning for something we never really had, life has always sucked, especially for the working poor, and the end is always near.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. America was a good idea.
2. The Beatles even broke up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To paraphrase George Carlin, The American dream has always been a lie because you had to be asleep to believe in it. Quit mourning for something we never really had, life has always sucked, especially for the working poor, and the end is always near.

1. When America is over, the world as it was known will be over as well.
2. Gone will be the days when we give out billions a year to hell hole nations who want us dead.
3. In a way this ending could be good for *justice* and *reality*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

as simple as apple pie ... just raise the Taxes on the upper-dogers and everything else will take care of itself.

Sorry bout that,

1. Election got stolen, and America perches on the drains edge.
2. Some can see it, while others whine how its just a rw problem.
3. I guess we shall find out, like it or not.
4. I just want everyone to know, that as America sinks, I hope there is justice, in the world, where you liberals go down first!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It will definately affect the deadbeat bastards who voted for Obama so they can get an ObamaPhone first. They wont know what hit them. And if they try to go after our personal stuff, they will find out why gun sales have gone up 20000% since Obama took office.

Forum List

Back