Pence walks out of NFL game, but silent on Nazis back in Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a cold war between the NFL and the real patriots. And now let's see who will fight to the death.

Didn't Pence claim "I stand with the President" about Charlottesville?

Is that "silent"?

Maybe OP doesn't understand the meaning of silent.

You mean when the Comrade said there were some "really good people" among the Nazis? Yeah, that clears it up...

Where is your link to that quote?

I want to read the entire passage. I don't recall him saying what you quote him as saying.

You want to be accurate, don't you?

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.
We all know how much black folk dying on the streets upsets you so.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.
That's america pard.

It goes back to the family and moral values. It really is that simple.

You talk "morals" with Comrade the Pervert as Pussy Grabber in Chief?
you back to clinton's behaviors again?

Funny how the libs keep mentioning 0.5 percent of white people that went. Nobody cares what they did since it was like 10 people who showed up. But somehow the DNC nuts keep giving them attention.

Is that "silent"?

You mean when the Comrade said there were some "really good people" among the Nazis? Yeah, that clears it up...

I want to read the entire passage. I don't recall him saying what you quote him as saying.

Well I'm sure Trump said "really good people" there are, there are really good people everywhere, just not in the group with the violent behavior that came to disrupt the people of Charlottesville.

Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!

Pence IS a modern version of the Nazis. It's all the same principles and beliefs, just watered down and cleaned up for image sakes.

Greg

Is that "silent"?

Well I'm sure Trump said "really good people" there are, there are really good people everywhere, just not in the group with the violent behavior that came to disrupt the people of Charlottesville.

Maybe. The poster quotes Trump, I wanted the poster to post the entire quote. I even supplied the video and the transcript.

No reply.

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.
That's america pard.

Yes, Im referring to chicago. Try to keep up. And yes, the US is a depraved nation. Our compass is beyond screwed up.

Seems you do with your responses but because you cannot think for yourself.
Post somewhere else then

They are the words of a true Patriot.

A real Patriot.

The true colors of a hack.

Unfortunately not.

No one has any idea about what you are blubbering about. Continue on in your obsolescence.

A real Patriot.

The true colors of a hack.

Unfortunately not.

No one has any idea about what you are blubbering about. Continue on in your obsolescence.

Again, no one has any idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!

Did he attend an event where a Nazi demonstration was evident? Had he done so and failed to walk out, then you might have an intellectually honest complaint.
he doesn't even know what a nazi even is.

Oh I'm pretty sure he does. I just have to notice when such a straw man argument is thrown into a national discussion on something. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other, but the haters don't seem to care whether their argument is intellectually honest or not.

Last week I walked out of a store where the owner or manager was complaining about gay people. Their unwarranted diatribe cost them a pretty good sale. But I didn't feel the least bit inspired to also condemn people who disrespect the flag and National Anthem at football games at the time even though I also resent such people very much.

Anyway, your criticism of Vice President Pence is totally without merit.

Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday denounced white supremacist groups in the aftermath of the violence in Charlottesville, Va., saying: “We have no tolerance for hate and violence, white supremacists or neo-Nazis or the KKK.”

Pence said the “dangerous fringe groups” have no place in American public life. He was speaking during a news conference in Cartagena, Colombia. . . .​
Pence: 'No tolerance' for hate from white supremacists, neo-Nazis, KKK

Only someone with a very low IQ, wouldnt understand.
upload_2017-10-11_12-14-0.gif

Seems you do with your responses but because you cannot think for yourself.
Post somewhere else then

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

Again, no one has any idea what you're talking about.

That's america pard.

What is perverted about a male grabbing pussy, most men do it every chance they get.
And Trump said if your rich and famous, women let you do it. I wonder how many of these famous NFL players y'all are defending know about grabbing pussy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The protest are about how police treat Black folks. Not because of the current president's immoral acts and sexual predation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back