Pence visits border says Democrsats need to act

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.

It’s tragic how much we have slipped as a people under the blob

Why? Because we want 20 million illegals out of the country and don't want anymore in??

You might like spending billions of tax dollars on these assholes but I sure don't.

I also like a great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs everywhere don't hurt either.

You apparently have no problem spending billions on illegals and would rather have an economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Your idea of a great America sucks.

You remind me of those Germans who swore they didn’t know about the concentration camps after the US Army liberated the camps. You should be ashamed…but for that to happen, you’d have to have some self esteem. Clearly, you have none.

...Most Americans do not favor torturing children to keep people from coming here.
Quite true.

The Republicans are idiots for separating children from their families and for warehousing Illegal Beaners in squalid conditions.

The Democrats are idiots for siding with Illegal Aliens rather than their own fellow countrymen and for delaying remedial funding.

Mike Pence says conditions are unacceptable & and Democrats need to act to fix it.

Pence visits Texas border patrol facilities, highlighting challenges, overcrowding - CNNPolitics

Think about that.

It is not the fault of the administration. The Democrats are at fault because they didn't act. Act to do what? Build Trump's stupid 40' concrete wall????

This is another example of this administration ineptness and trying to pin it on Democrats even though Republicans contrioled both houses for years.

Mike, this os YOUR fault. YOU are stealing children. YOU are separating families. It was YOUR policies that did this.

Why? Because we want 20 million illegals out of the country and don't want anymore in??

You might like spending billions of tax dollars on these assholes but I sure don't.

I also like a great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs everywhere don't hurt either.

You apparently have no problem spending billions on illegals and would rather have an economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

You remind me of those Germans who swore they didn’t know about the concentration camps after the US Army liberated the camps. You should be ashamed…but for that to happen, you’d have to have some self esteem. Clearly, you have none.

Well sheeple, I guess you missed all the pastors that toured that facility. They sure didn't see what AOC said was there. Oh and if it were true then the same applies for 2014 when your hero Barry was POTUS. didn't see you putting up threads back then.

You should be ashamed for believing that dingbat AOC sheeple.

Oh I have way more self esteem than your sheeple ass will ever have.

Clearly you have none. Carry on clueless.

Think about that.

Well sheeple, I guess you missed all the pastors that toured that facility. They sure didn't see what AOC said was there. Oh and if it were true then the same applies for 2014 when your hero Barry was POTUS. didn't see you putting up threads back then.

Yet another ignorant Trumptard who is trying to blame Obama.

Look, assfuck, it was Trump that changed the policies that created the over crowding. It was Trump's policies that separated families.

America should be helping these people - not stealing their children & shoving them in concentration camps.

Fuck You. Fuck your fake Christianity. Fuck your fake patriotism. May you rot in Hell for supporting this shit.

...Most Americans do not favor torturing children to keep people from coming here.
Quite true.

The Republicans are idiots for separating children from their families and for warehousing Illegal Beaners in squalid conditions.

The Democrats are idiots for siding with Illegal Aliens rather than their own fellow countrymen and for delaying remedial funding.

How are Democrats delaying funding?

Why didn't trump use the emergency funding he stole from the military to help this situation?

Think about that.

Do you ever stop to think that the wetbacks are only there a few days before they get dumped off some place in America? Do you even ever get off you couch and go see shit or do you just sit there and watch msnbc?

Think about that.

Look, assfuck, it was Trump that changed the policies that created the over crowding. It was Trump's policies that separated families.

America should be helping these people - not stealing their children & shoving them in concentration camps.

Fuck You. Fuck your fake Christianity. Fuck your fake patriotism. May you rot in Hell for supporting this shit.

Nope. It was thousands of fake asylum seekers who caused the over crowding. Oh and Barry separated families. Didn't see your stupid ass putting a thread up on that. Those pictures you were so proud of were from 2014.

Fuck you with your fake Christianity and your fake patriotism and fake caring about America.

You couldn't care less that we have 20 million illegals in this country that cost us billions each year. You also couldn't care less about the Americans robbed, raped and murdered by those same illegals every year. You are a fucking disgrace.

May you rot in hell you POS.

Think about that.

Isn't it interesting that the same people who insist that Christians must hold politicians to Christian standards would go ballistic if they really did?

Nope. It was thousands of fake asylum seekers who caused the over crowding. Oh and Barry separated families. Didn't see your stupid ass putting a thread up on that. Those pictures you were so proud of were from 2014.

Fuck you with your fake Christianity and your fake patriotism and fake caring about America.

You couldn't care less that we have 20 million illegals in this country that cost us billions each year. You also couldn't care less about the Americans robbed, raped and murdered by those same illegals every year. You are a fucking disgrace.

Obama did not have a policy of sparating families. You ase lyting. But then you are a Trumptard & lying is what you do.

Then you state costs without considering the benefits like the taxes they pay. This makes you dishonest.

Obama did not have a policy of sparating families. You ase lyting. But then you are a Trumptard & lying is what you do.

Then you state costs without considering the benefits like the taxes they pay. This makes you dishonest.

Of course he did you idiot. That's why the kids were in cages separated from their parents. If parents they were.

The cost us billions each year and I doubt they pay billions in taxes. You sure are one stupid POS.

Of course he did you idiot. That's why the kids were in cages separated from their parents. If parents they were.

The cost us billions each year and I doubt they pay billions in taxes. You sure are one stupid POS.
We had a flood of unaccompanied chidren.

Do you know t what "unaccompanied" means?

Oh and that's our problem?? Nope. Should have left them right in Mexico. Let the Mexicans' deal with the "unattended"

I know what it means. It means parents send their kids here because they know we won't boot them out. Then it's a stepping stone for the parents to get into this country.

So what you're saying is DumBama disobeyed a court order? After all, it was the 9th circuit that stated kids can't be locked up with parents in detention.

Trump is working on helping them. He got the Mexican government to stop intruders on their southern border. He issued an order that people who cross into Mexico and not accept their asylum are automatically disqualified here.

The best way to help these people is to stop them from coming here in the first place.

Think about that.

Good post

Dem's run to the courts each time Trump attempts to stop the flood of illegals pouring across the border, Dem's want millions of illegals flooding into the country.

That's what Democrats do. We all remember when the president enacted the muslim ban to protect Americans, Dems filed a lawsuit to block it.

Forum List

Back