Pence: US Withdrawing From Iran Nuclear Deal

Show me where we stole or profited off of oil from Iraq?
Iraq Opens Oil Fields To Global Bidding

Iraq Awards Oil Field Contracts to Foreign Companies
Or he is going to make the world respect, through proper fear the US again, as it should be.
Trump is going to cause WW3 lol

Correct me id I'm wrong. How many wars has the USA won after WWii?

Democrats lost nam'

Democrats almost lost Iraq..

nam' was never winnable.
Iraq was a double loss by GOP invaders for OIL profits.
Try again.

China got the oil contracts ..this kid is a munchkin

Or he is going to make the world respect, through proper fear the US again, as it should be.

Correct me if I'm wrong. How many wars has the USA won after WWii?
One really, really small short one in the middle of nowhere.
Korea, PG1,
..how many were there? which ones have we lost?
Vietnam-- was lost before we got involved ..it was unwinnable
so we won 2 out of 3

perhaps you don't know much history, but there are not too many ''recent'' examples of a country invading another and winning--completely

with regards to Vietnam being unwinnable--and invading countries not being able to win completely, if at all::
to give a short explanation:
we gave Nam enormous $$$$ and military help-
---naval to include powerful carriers/troops/supplies/training/construction of bases/B52s bombing North and South/total air and naval superiority!!! /etc etc---the North didn't have to win-just not lose!! we could not win there

on the other hand we have the Israeli-Arab wars where the US did NOT give anywhere near the help that we gave Nam
--Israel was outnumbered in all categories:
air/troops/tanks/population
Israel was at a great disadvantage in being surrounded and having a narrow front
but the Israelis kicked a$$ big time!!!
...now--you tell me the difference between the Israelis and the South Vietnamese
how did SVietnam lose with the greatest power on earth fighting for it??

Democrats lost nam'

Vietnam was lost the day we invaded. It was not our war and we had no business being there. Classic example of American imperialism that cost of the lives of 57,000 Americans and God knows how many Vietnamese.

Democrats lost nam'

Vietnam was lost the day we invaded. It was not our war and we had no business being there. Classic example of American imperialism that cost of the lives of 57,000 Americans and God knows how many Vietnamese.

I have to agree the one of the most dumbest wars ever, Vietnam is turning out fine, I really blame the French .

Supposedly one of the safest countries on Earth for Americans to visit.

Just heard it. If fixes are not made we will withdraw immediately, and US Embassy in Jerusalem will open before the end of 2019.
Arab members in Israeli parliament had a fit and raised signs stating Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine.

Pence Calls Iran Nuclear Deal 'Disaster,' Warns Of U.S. Withdrawal
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty › tillers...

2 hours ago · U.S. Vice President Mike Pence has reiterated that the United States will " withdraw" from the Iran nuclear deal with world powers unless the agreement is " fixed." Pence made the comments in an address to the Israeli ...

US in Jerusalem embassy move 'next year'

Trump has been saying the same crap for over a year

What is taking him so long?

Just heard it. If fixes are not made we will withdraw immediately, and US Embassy in Jerusalem will open before the end of 2019.
Arab members in Israeli parliament had a fit and raised signs stating Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine.

2 hours ago · U.S. Vice President Mike Pence has reiterated that the United States will " withdraw" from the Iran nuclear deal with world powers unless the agreement is " fixed." Pence made the comments in an address to the Israeli ...

It's better to have the embassy in an actual building, rather than under a tarp.

Democrats lost nam'

Not enough dead American soldiers to your liking, huh? Sick fuck.

America probably should withdraw from the Iran deal. We are no longer leaders in the West, and Trump can't be trusted. Hopefully the remaining countries in the deal stay put, instead of backing out and letting Iran have its Uranium and centrifuges back.

Patience, my friend. One step at a time
June 15, 2017: Countering Iran’s Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 (S.722) passes the Senate by a vote of 98-2. The bill was amended to correct sections that violated the JCPOA, but Iran continued to assert that the bill contradicts the spirit of the deal.

Wow, straw man, much?

Democrats lost nam'

Wow, straw man, much?

Democrats lost nam'

Perfectly appropriate, considering that's what he supported.

Uh, no, he didn’t. Those are your words-not his.
Wow, straw man, much?

Democrats lost nam'

Wow, straw man, much?

Democrats lost nam'

Ask him if he thinks we should have left Vietnam or Iraq.

Implying that by remaining to finish a job means we just want to see the death of US soldiers is bull. And you would be ridiculed by my military family members for even suggesting such.
I guess in your world, the deaths in wwii were simply due to us wanting death to come to US soldiers.

Wow, straw man, much?
Democrats lost nam'

imbeciles

Implying that by remaining to finish a job means we just want to see the death of US soldiers is bull. And you would be ridiculed by my military family members for even suggesting such.
I guess in your world, the deaths in wwii were simply due to us wanting death to come to US soldiers.

Wow, straw man, much?

Yeah because Saddam was a Hitler-level threat :rolleyes:

Even your hero thinks Iraq was stupid and pointless. He ran on it and won.

He isn’t my hero, dear. I do give credit where and when credit is due. I also will counter others to any lies I am aware of.
No, that was only one small piece of what he ran on.

Wow, straw man, much?

Yeah because Saddam was a Hitler-level threat :rolleyes:

Even your hero thinks Iraq was stupid and pointless. He ran on it and won.

imbeciles

Yeah because the Iran deal is the bomb...literally, idiot!

Forum List

Back