Pence to appear at NRA and guns will be banned for his protection.

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Guns will be barred during Vice President Mike Pence’s appearance at an upcoming National Rifle Association convention to protect his safety — prompting survivors of the Parkland school shooting in Florida to wonder why the gun group won’t agree to gun restrictions elsewhere to protect children.

Those attending the NRA Leadership Conference in Dallas are on notice that no firearms or “weapons of any kind,” or ammunition, will be allowed in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center “prior to and during” Pence’s appearance on May 4. The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence. Parkland Survivors' Jaws Drop.

--------------------------------------------------
I know I should say something but I'm at a loss for words. I could careless about the gun nuts at the NRA convention. Really I could care less, I know there are "nuts" there, it only stands to reason, but who cares.

Can you blame them?
You lefties are known to shoot at Republicans.

Yeah but according to NRA folklore, if a “lefty” did get into the NRA convention (he sure as hell wouldn’t be a member) a “good guy” with a gun would stop him…right????

Congratulations, you just blew the fable the NRA lives by all to hell.

In this case, that's exactly what would happen. What, did you think this was REALLY a gun free zone? There are always many guns mere feet from the VP.

Duh! Liberals are all ok with gun free zones as long as they get something for it. Dead kids.

Do you ever read your own posts? You claim liberals want dead kids. That's disgusting Mikey. I didn't think you were that hateful. You need to back off on the Alex Jones and fox rhetoric. Nobody wants dead kids. A sane person would know that.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Acuse your opponent of wanting dead kids is disgusting Mikey. Is that the kind of person you are?
Liberals refuse to stop it. They continue to let murderers go free and give other criminals a slap on the wrist. All true.

Really? I thought our laws determined who was locked up, and who goes free. If you know of those things being determined outside of the requirements of the law, you should write a letter to the editor.
Awwww, know it pretends they don't make the laws to go easy on the scum.

They have no control over if they want Pence to speak. Personally I wouldn't go to it, because it would be ripe for another democrat to start shooting.
The HELL they don't have any control. I knew your dumb ass would come up with that crap so I added that bit in my first post about Pence doing a video link speech/interview so the NRA wouldn't have to look like the bloody hypocrites they truly are as shown by their actions of creating a de facto GUN FREE ZONE! What a bloody lock-step, piss drinking apologist!
If they want Pence the secret service controls it, troll.
The NRA controls who appears in person at their functions you damn dunce. The NRA made the choice to defer to the SS and create a GUN FREE ZONE. The NRA caved and showed their hypocrisy to the world.

And who is the troll, you bloody hypocrite! My posts on this thread are ALL ON TOPIC, which is something one can rarely say about your own asswipe!
No one sets the parameters to Pence attending any function except the SS you MUTT!
The NRA has zero say!

The NRA is not required to host him if they don't want to. They are willing to cave on their rhetoric. It's that simple.

They're not caving, because it's not a gun free zone. There will be many guns around the VP.

- what "under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Secret Service" means either.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence. Parkland Survivors' Jaws Drop.

Parkland, the new idiots of the world------ why the Secret Service bans all weapons anywhere an official like Trump or Pence goes! And the NRA, that rare place where normally there would be a LOT of guns is going along because they have to, it is an INTERNAL decision, and I don't think anyone will mind. I mean, can you imagine if one loon got through armed with a gun and shot the VP?

So from that, the Parkland Idiots want to extrapolate that the NRA should be for a total ban for the whole country on a regular basis? The real question Parkland goofs ought to ask is why can't their school protect them if a few secret service agents can protect the VP?

NRA, the baby crib for conservative snowflakes. They have a gun-free zone at all their conventions. Why? Wouldn't it be much safer if you had all those 'good guys with guns' mingling about?

Uh huh.

Yours is a stupid argument. Both Democrats and foreign enemies are all gunning for the American leadership.

Your's is a stupid argument, Both Republicans and tinfoil hat wearers are all gunning for Democrat leadership.

Wrong again, Newt. The Democrats are their own worst enemies and have already shot themselves in both feet.

Liar.

It's the Secret Service restricting firearm possession (and other items) only in the area the Vice President will be, and only at the times he is there.

No, The NRA Is Not Banning Guns At Its Convention

The problem? It is not the NRA banning guns, it’s the Secret Service, and they are doing so only during the appearances of Secret Service protectees. This is noted clearly at the top of the sign that purportedly points to NRA “hypocrisy”: “Hall A3 is under the jurisdiction of the U. S. Secret Service during the Leadership forum.”

Liar.

It's the Secret Service restricting firearm possession (and other items) only in the area the Vice President will be, and only at the times he is there.

No, The NRA Is Not Banning Guns At Its Convention

The problem? It is not the NRA banning guns, it’s the Secret Service, and they are doing so only during the appearances of Secret Service protectees. This is noted clearly at the top of the sign that purportedly points to NRA “hypocrisy”: “Hall A3 is under the jurisdiction of the U. S. Secret Service during the Leadership forum.”
Huffpo are such liars, but they are democrats.

This is about the 5th thread on this. Secret Service is banning them-not the NRA! Geeesshhhh. This is a ridiculous argument.

NRA, the baby crib for conservative snowflakes. They have a gun-free zone at all their conventions. Why? Wouldn't it be much safer if you had all those 'good guys with guns' mingling about?

Uh huh.
Would you be stupid enough to try to shoot up an NRA convention?
Yeah, can we even begin to imagine the bedlam that would take place if just one shot was fired at an NRA convention. How many days or weeks would it take until they all ran out of ammunition?

Uh huh.
Would you be stupid enough to try to shoot up an NRA convention?
Yeah, can we even begin to imagine the bedlam that would take place if just one shot was fired at an NRA convention. How many days or weeks would it take until they all ran out of ammunition?
You have it backwards. The shooting would be over after only two shots.

Forum List

Back