Pence & Hutchinson Are Anti-Christian Cowards

Just another butthurt bigot thread. It'll pass eventually just as the butthurt the lunch counter operators felt after desegregation.
Just as then, the country had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the future. The hardcore bigots and their tantrums won't last long.

The cowards are the far right, much with the lack of character of a protectionist.

Repubs cannot win NATIONAL Elections without the latino and minority vote, not enough christian crackers to elect a national dog catcher so good luck with that

NONSENSE! There is no such thing as the Latino vote, I am half Latino, I know many Latinos and we vote according to what we think is right. What is right is not allowing migrants into the US to swipe away our jobs, raid our economy and send $$$ back to home countries, bring us additional crime, traffic, pollution, etc. We also favor the Christian way of life with good family values, not the permissive decadence of Democrats.

This was shown overwhelmingly in 2014, and will again in 2016.

Funny part is, they actually think that's all they have to say. So you dispute what the links say then Joey ? What parts do you dispute ? Let's hear it.

I don't waste time reading links from Racist kooks. Sorry, just don't. Life's too short.
HA HA. You punked out. You claim the links are faulty, but you admit you didn't read them. LOL. This is too funny .:badgrin:

Just another butthurt bigot thread. It'll pass eventually just as the butthurt the lunch counter operators felt after desegregation.
Just as then, the country had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the future. The hardcore bigots and their tantrums won't last long.
Liberals are the bigots. They engage in both religious & racial discrimination.

Forum List

Back