Pence Chief of Staff Accused of Spying on Trump for the FBI

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Jack Posobiec ^ | Author

This just broke.

15 minute video at link.

Summary:

The former Chief of Staff to VP Pence, Joshua Pitcock, has been accused during an interview with the Prez of spying on Trump for the FBI.

On April 8th Jack Posobiec was told of this matter.

Pitcock's wife was top aide to Peter Strzok.

They have all the text messages showing his culpability.

Pence Chief of Staff

27zgoy8.jpg

Pitcock worked with pence for many years. He was a top advisor for the Trump transition team. During that time, his role was to recommend senior WH staff and cabinet members. This helps to explain all the crazy leaking and turmoil in the first few months of Trumps Presidency. Pitcock left Pence in July 2017. This guy sounds like a traitor to me.

It was easy for the FBI to infiltrate. Close the whole agency down until arrests can be made.

hmmmmm......Pence chief of staff huh? interesting....:eusa_think:

then again.....the source of this is Jack Posoviec and we all know he is controlled opposition....do not trust him at all...he is not to be trusted...Q told us to beware to certain people

We'll wait and see

Last edited:
Jack Posobiec ^ | Author

This just broke.

15 minute video at link.

Summary:

The former Chief of Staff to VP Pence, Joshua Pitcock, has been accused during an interview with the Prez of spying on Trump for the FBI.

Pence Chief of Staff

27zgoy8.jpg

Pitcock worked with pence for many years. He was a top advisor for the Trump transition team. During that time, his role was to recommend senior WH staff and cabinet members. This helps to explain all the crazy leaking and turmoil in the first few months of Trumps Presidency. Pitcock left Pence in July 2017. This guy sounds like a traitor to me.

No surprise there. The Democrats actually did what they accused what they went after Trump for. Swamp scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Posobiec ^ | Author

This just broke.

15 minute video at link.

Summary:

Pence Chief of Staff

27zgoy8.jpg

That is disappointing. Didn't he know President Trump was innocent of the malicious DNC allegations?

Another baseless allegation which will go nowhere.
It went where it needed. He is no longer anywhere near the administration now. If he'd cheat on his boss and the President, he'd cheat on anyone.

As Trump has demonstrated…scum is as scum does and as scum supports.

Like all the baseless accusations against Trump that have went nowhere.
Democrats campaign slogan should be
“Do as I say, not what I do”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another baseless allegation which will go nowhere.
It went where it needed. He is no longer anywhere near the administration now. If he'd cheat on his boss and the President, he'd cheat on anyone.

As Trump has demonstrated…scum is as scum does and as scum supports.
You like to hate good people. President Trump's name was cleared. And you're calling him scum based on the lies your team cooked up at the behest of a very jealous Hillary Clinton who saw to it he'd have to be framed of things he did not do. Naughty, naughty.

Forum List

Back