Pelosi's opinion of the republican Jews

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"HUNT: Do you think he’ll do as well with the Jewish vote this time as he did last time?
PELOSI: The election will tell us that.
HUNT: What do you think?
PELOSI: But I - I think that he will. I think that he will, because the fact is when the facts get out. You know, as many of the Republicans are using Israel as an excuse, what they really want are tax cuts for the wealthy. So Israel, that can be one reason they put forth.
HUNT: That’s why some of the Republican Jewish supporters are really active.
PELOSI: Well, that’s how they’re being exploited. And they’re smart people. They follow these issues. But they have to know the facts. And the fact is that President Obama has been the strongest person in terms of sanctions on Iran, which is important to Israel. He’s been the strongest person on whether it’s Iron Dome, David’s Sling, any of these weapons systems and initiatives that relate to Israel. He has been there over and over again."

I particularly love this line:"Republicans are using Israel as an excuse, what they really want are tax cuts for the wealthy. So Israel, that can be one reason they put forth."

And this is a gem:"Well, that’s how they’re being exploited. And they’re smart people."

Republicans are duping rich jews by using their loyalty to Israel to get tax cuts for the rich? Is she insinuating that Jews are rich? Lol

I know, it's just too fucking much.

Blacks and Jews who are Republican are just being exploited. They're smart...but not smart enough to understand that they're being USED.

But the left isn't racist at all.

B
I know, it's just too fucking much.

Blacks and Jews who are Republican are just being exploited. They're smart...but not smart enough to understand that they're being USED.

But the left isn't racist at all.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!77!7!!!!!!!

I have never understood why the people that the liberals/democrats pander too are so stupid that they believe that they are going to get everything for free. I know the other side has it;s own message but we don't lie to people. You can't get something for nothing you have to work for it.

"HUNT: Do you think he’ll do as well with the Jewish vote this time as he did last time?
PELOSI: The election will tell us that.
HUNT: What do you think?
PELOSI: But I - I think that he will. I think that he will, because the fact is when the facts get out. You know, as many of the Republicans are using Israel as an excuse, what they really want are tax cuts for the wealthy. So Israel, that can be one reason they put forth.
HUNT: That’s why some of the Republican Jewish supporters are really active.
PELOSI: Well, that’s how they’re being exploited. And they’re smart people. They follow these issues. But they have to know the facts. And the fact is that President Obama has been the strongest person in terms of sanctions on Iran, which is important to Israel. He’s been the strongest person on whether it’s Iron Dome, David’s Sling, any of these weapons systems and initiatives that relate to Israel. He has been there over and over again."

I particularly love this line:"Republicans are using Israel as an excuse, what they really want are tax cuts for the wealthy. So Israel, that can be one reason they put forth."

And this is a gem:"Well, that’s how they’re being exploited. And they’re smart people."

Republicans are duping rich jews by using their loyalty to Israel to get tax cuts for the rich? Is she insinuating that Jews are rich? Lol

can you add a link plz?

I know that insufferable skank is allowed to blather on w/o being called on to speak plainly, but that gibberish, that I had to re-re-re-re-read is just a little Two low on the IQ scale.

Jews are schmart but not schmart enough to know we are using them

oy vey

Incredible Pelosi is just like the liberals on this board. The talking point is tax cuts so she inserts "tax cuts" into her answer totally out of context to the question.

Besides, isn't Obama screaming for tax cuts? I thought the liberal left was all against tax cuts, they don't work is what I have been hearing for the last 3-8 years. Problem with democrats they don't know what they want or what to do, all they want is power.

San Fran Nan's either off her meds or she took an extra hit of the nose candy last night. Nobody can provoke and provide fodder for outrage like her. How many months output from Caterpillar Tractor would it take to cut San Francisco off from the rest of the Continental United States and let it float out to sea?

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Pelosi: Republican Jews Are “Being Exploited” – Update: Video Added, “Criticizing Obama’s Israel Record Is Code For Cutting Taxes”…

The liberals thought they had the Jewish vote wrapped up but are now finding one of their labeled loyal groups is jumping ship. Because Obama has attacked the American dream which many people have worked hard to live.

Last edited:
The democrats are even losing some gays because business is more important right now than getting married.

Forum List

Back