Pelosi's new office: $18,736 a Month

Dave sure is a double-talker.

If by that you mean I can recognize and applaud good things done by liberals, then yes, I am.

If by that you mean you can't accept the fact that conservatives don't always hold the views you stamp your feet and insist they do, that's your own damn problem.

Except that you didn't recognize it. You claimed it was a good thing, then turned right around and attacked her for the very thing you had just claimed was good.

The caption is: I love my new office! And there's not a damned thing you can do about it!

e8mrnm.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
What makes this extra insane, is that there is a commercial real estate glut in downtown San Francisco right now. One can find Class A space for less than $2 per square foot. Pelosi is paying more than triple the market rate for her space - which is a pretty good metaphor for the cost of every government program.
Bet someone she knowns owns it.

The landlord is an independent agency of the U.S. government. From the Roll Call article:

House Members’ district office rent is paid out of their official office accounts, called the Members’ Representational Allowances. Each Member operates under an allowance based on a formula that takes into account the distance of the district from Washington, D.C., and real estate values in the district.

When Members have their offices in federal buildings, as Pelosi does, the payments are made to the General Services Administration, which is the government’s property manager.​
Typical government "efficiency".

Remember...this is the organization that you want making health care decisions for you! :lol:

Dave sure is a double-talker.

If by that you mean I can recognize and applaud good things done by liberals, then yes, I am.

If by that you mean you can't accept the fact that conservatives don't always hold the views you stamp your feet and insist they do, that's your own damn problem.

Except that you didn't recognize it. You claimed it was a good thing, then turned right around and attacked her for the very thing you had just claimed was good.
My goodness. I would think that even YOU could see that a trip home once a month is just a little different than 103 CODELs, 31 of which transported Pelosi's family at government expense, at an average cost of almost 10 TIMES her Frisco trips.

I guess you can't. Big Nancy does it, it's A-okay! Right?

My goodness. I would think that even YOU could see that a trip home once a month is just a little different than 103 CODELs, 31 of which transported Pelosi's family at government expense, at an average cost of almost 10 TIMES her Frisco trips.

No, it's okay when it's official government business. Just like it is when Republican members of Congress do it.

Why can't use take a commericial flight like a common person?

No, it's okay when it's official government business. Just like it is when Republican members of Congress do it.

What official government business did her family perform 31 times?

Forum List

Back