Pelosi’s Kamikazes?

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
Compared to Nancy Pelosi, former House Majority Leader Tom “The Hammer” DeLay was a pussycat. Speaker Pelosi means to force doubtful Dems to vote for the health care nationalization bill this week or next. But her tactic is anti-historical: she doesn’t remember that in World War Two, Japanese kamikaze pilots were all volunteers.

When they’d finished, according to a well-informed House source, Pelosi threw back her chair, stood up and told the Democrat freshman class that they were the biggest bunch of wimps that had ever been elected (I’m paraphrasing here, as this is a family publication) and that “you will all vote for the bill.”

[URL="http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34218"]source[/URL]

so she's using terror and intimidation to force her own party to vote for it. or else.............

She will happily sacrifice their political careers for her political goals.
The Dems who aren't willing to fall on their swords for her will realize this and there will be a big revolt. I wouldn't be real surprised to see her position challenged after next year's election.
I think I predicted after the last election that Obama woud have more problems out of his own party than out of the Republicans.
I notice too that Obama has had nothing to do with this whole thing, other than cheerlead from the side. There is no version of a bill that is the White House version, nothing he has proposed. He has let the radical Dums in Congress set his agenda, and his presidency is hostage to how well they do.
That makes him a political dunce. But we knew that all along.

Compared to Nancy Pelosi, former House Majority Leader Tom “The Hammer” DeLay was a pussycat. Speaker Pelosi means to force doubtful Dems to vote for the health care nationalization bill this week or next. But her tactic is anti-historical: she doesn’t remember that in World War Two, Japanese kamikaze pilots were all volunteers.

When they’d finished, according to a well-informed House source, Pelosi threw back her chair, stood up and told the Democrat freshman class that they were the biggest bunch of wimps that had ever been elected (I’m paraphrasing here, as this is a family publication) and that “you will all vote for the bill.”

so she's using terror and intimidation to force her own party to vote for it. or else.............

She is going to have to jump into that plane herself and ram it into that cliff, the others are starting to jump the Obama care by the dozens.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just now there are 29 holdouts. Doesn't look good, but with the humiliating loss in Virginia and New Jersey and today's depressing job report, those dems are gonna bail on Pelosi, Reid, and Obama. That 29 number is only going to get bigger. They won't be able to get far enough away from this administration.

Last edited:
her fat ego makes her think she's in charge now. I always call her the prez. she tells Osama when to shit and get off the pot. i hope the dems finally see what she really is and get rid of her. save the country. revolt now !!!!

your source is major rad too....... Human Events awarded Rush Limbaugh with their much coveted "man of the year" award!

Sounds to me like she's learned 'The Chicago Way' pretty damn well.

Sounds to me like she's learned 'The Chicago Way' pretty damn well.

I hope she keeps beating the dems. fastest way to an impeachment

pigboy-wingnut.jpg

of course you support Rush.

Well all I can say is, I hope Pelosi wins and rams this bill down the nations throat.

That well only help to ensure that political pigs like her and the rest of the liberal leadership is done in this nation for at least a generation!

So go on pig, ram it down our throats! The freaks in your district may think your something special, but, the rest of us see through you!

Mike

"put your ears on each side of uninhabited for accuracy'

I have to say that is your best comeback so far.... did you come up with that all by yourself?

what a team you and Dubya make! - which one of you surfs the internets doing research for your posts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back