Pelosi’s Energy Bill is a Sham

Not only that... but it also is a definite ploy... the areas supposedly 'opened up' are ones where there is basically no oil and hardest/most expensive to drill...

This is a way for the DEMs to have a talking point when the REPs oppose it... and those who do not look in to the details, like most of the Obamabots, get a brand new slogan chant against the 'evil' REPs who are really 'against America' :rolleyes:

Not only that... but it also is a definite ploy... the areas supposedly 'opened up' are ones where there is basically no oil and hardest/most expensive to drill...

This is a way for the DEMs to have a talking point when the REPs oppose it... and those who do not look in to the details, like most of the Obamabots, get a brand new slogan chant against the 'evil' REPs who are really 'against America' :rolleyes:

yep, and if it passes (which I don't think it will) will permantly close off the areas where the oil actually is. Pelosi thinks Americans are dumb. She need to move to London.

They know that nobody is going to read 290 pages of legal mumbo jumbo overnight... anyone with common sense knows that this is a trick.

well ya gotta hand it to her, she worked hard for her zero approval rating.. I'll give her than. :eusa_whistle:

How the hell is this going to help gasoline costs right now?????????????????

hello...it's going to take years to solve the disaster the bush administration has caused this country.

buck up.

hello...it's going to take years to solve the disaster the bush administration has caused this country.

buck up.

How is this Bush's fault? Have any valid explanations or is this just another liberal attack?

How is this Bush's fault? Have any valid explanations or is this just another liberal attack?

Bush led the fight against new CART regulations in 2001/2002. You forget that dems tried to add 10MPG over ten years to CART. Had that occurred consumption would be cut by a third today and gas prices in the low two dollar range. You wanted it. You got it. Grow a pair and stop complaining....

Reminder:

Press Release :: Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, California, 8th District

If a common sense plan to reduce gas prices takes this long for Pelosi what the hell has she been doing for 2 years????

In order for drilling to lower the price of oil supply would have to be intentionally in a push (over production) position. Explain just why you think OPEC and other oil exec's would desire to over produce their commodity to drive down the price of oil?

I blame bush because he should have opened up every god damned inch of drilling space after 9/11... he had everyone marching in lockstep and controlled both houses and the senate.. why does bush hate america so..

I blame bush because he should have opened up every god damned inch of drilling space after 9/11... he had everyone marching in lockstep and controlled both houses and the senate.. why does bush hate america so..

I half agree with you on that one. However I am not so sure he would have got it pushed through even if he tried.

Pelosi’s Energy Bill is a Sham

More worthless crap from the Do-Nothing Congress. This has been the worst Congress in American history. Pelosi/Reid and company should be ashamed.

I half agree with you on that one. However I am not so sure he would have got it pushed through even if he tried.

Oh no.. this country was looking for anyway to help out.. all you had to do was tell them energy independance was our way of sticking it to the terrorists..
Shortly thereafter the oilpump would have been the new national symbol... Not to mention every oil producing nation would have slaughtered every terrorist within reach for driving off their cash cow..

Oh no.. this country was looking for anyway to help out.. all you had to do was tell them energy independance was our way of sticking it to the terrorists..
Shortly thereafter the oilpump would have been the new national symbol... Not to mention every oil producing nation would have slaughtered every terrorist within reach for driving off their cash cow..

I agree Bush should have done that but Charles has a point... There would still be a lot of groups opposing drilling in ANWR. If everyone's goal is energy independence why aren't we doing everything we can to make that happen?

Forum List

Back