Pelosi’s Civilization

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The differences between these two women is astounding:

Sarah Palin I Owe America A Global Apology Video RealClearPolitics

Pelosi Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If Republicans Win The Senate Video RealClearPolitics

John McCain is right about defeating Islamic fundamentalists; nevertheless, Sarah Palin on the ticket in 2008 prevented Taqiyya the Liar from winning with a landslide victory. McCain’s position on illegal aliens killed him. On the other hand, even Democrats are not dumb enough to put Typhoid Nancy on a national ticket.

Sarah was elected governor. Pelosi is elected by one district in California.

Pelosi lies about everything while Sarah never lied to her friends or opponents.

Pelosi is an accomplished liar who always plays ALL Americans for fools as she demonstrated in the video. Bill Maher is a stooge for the Democrat party; so I was surprised he called Pelosi on an obvious contradiction in her opinion of the American people.

Either Pelosi believes the Senate is about turnout as she said, or she does not know that in the era of traitors advise and consent has become the Senate’s most important responsibility. Any discussion of the kind of people Democrats confirm goes right to the heart of loyalty to the nation. In that vein Pelosi’s ludicrous comment:

"Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If Republicans Win The Senate."

is her way of saying that the Senate must remain in Democrat hands so Taqiyya the Liar can advance their view of civilization for another two years.

There is no question Sarah always puts her country first, while Pelosi’s only loyalty is to Communism via the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). Her contribution to abolishing America’s borders is only one example of betraying the country for the New World Order.

Finally, the applause Typhoid Nancy got from Maher’s audience was deceptive. The size of the audience shown briefly near the beginning of the video led me to believe that a very small portion of the audience made all of noise. I assume the applause prompter was doing heavy duty. Had Maher asked Pelosi about open-borders, or the ACA, instead of milking the audience for applause she would have been met with silence or outright boos. My point: Sarah always gets applause from her audiences because she is always sincere, and always on the side of the country.

"Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy If Republicans Win The Senate." Nancy Pelosi

Americans can all sleep easy tonight. Democrats will save civilization now that Typhoid Nancy found a soul mate in Ebola Dick:

Dick Durbin: Amnesty Bill Will Help Contain Ebola
by Tony Lee 16 Sep 2014

Dick Durbin Amnesty Bill Will Help Contain Ebola

How do these morons get reelected?

To CrusaderFrank: That is a frightening question if you assume the people who vote for morons consider morons intelligent. Or perhaps it is no more than this:

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.” H. L. Mencken

Easy, there is no media coverage of the campaign.
I have zero idea if Pelosi is running for election this year.
Pick up USA Today, how much coverage is given to politics. Given the amount of politics involved in our lives, the coverage of such is about 0%, if I can round up to the nearest whole number.

Maybe Ebola Dick can answer the questions:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – At a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing Wednesday on Ebola, government health workers were unable to answer specific questions posed by Republicans skeptical of President Obama’s decision to deploy 3,000 U.S. troops to Liberia to combat the disease.

None of the government health witnesses testifying were able to answer basic questions, including how many physicians and nurses would be among the 3,000 troops allocated or what type of protective equipment and training would be employed to prevent infection.

The witnesses explained the State Department was in charge of the military mission, not the Pentagon.

U.S. officials in meltdown on Obama's Ebola mission
Can't answer questions posed at congressional hearing on crisis
Published: 1 day ago
JEROME R. CORSI

U.S. officials in meltdown on Obama 8217 s Ebola mission

Easy, there is no media coverage of the campaign.
I have zero idea if Pelosi is running for election this year.
Pick up USA Today, how much coverage is given to politics. Given the amount of politics involved in our lives, the coverage of such is about 0%, if I can round up to the nearest whole number.
Because Pelosi represents a postage stamp sized monolithic district that is packed with liberals, she has a job for life. More than likely she will run unopposed

Forum List

Back