Pelosi's California Dust Bowl

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, with 40% unemployment, 1/2 million acres turned into a dust bowl, 70,000 plus out of work, a 36 billion dollar crop loss in Central California...:(.

.... I find it very difficult to feel Nancy Pelosi's pain.

Pelosi much prefers, they eat crops purchased from China and a 2 inch smelt gets environmental protection.

:hellno:

http://www.reuters.com/article/environmentNews/idUSTRE51J6MO2
BBC NEWS | Americas | Perfect Storm: California's 'Dust Bowl'

It's Pelosi's anti-illegal immigration plan. Scorched earth .

Well, with 40% unemployment, 1/2 million acres turned into a dust bowl, 70,000 plus out of work, a 36 billion dollar crop loss in Central California...:(.

Pelosi much prefers, they eat crops purchased from China and a 2 inch smelt gets environmental protection.

Just another sad example of environmentalism run amok.

Didn't Pelosis secure millions for some mouse in a swamp for her district this past year?

Hmmm...

yep, look at obamas policie here...shutting down American farms and importing food from china to pass out in the bread line. now, seriously, how fucking stupid is that! obama is a complete mess, he doesnt know if hes coming or going.

San Joaquin Valley a dust bowl, while the USA has to import food, thanks to the Liberals !!! VIDEO.

( more on the subject with some dancing Democrats)

I saw on Hannity last night someone mentioned the plan might be to get these farmers out of the way
so the darling idea of the left will be to have the fields turned into a place for wind turbines. I would not put this past this administration.

cue article's confederate map in 2 3 1:lol::lol::lol:

I saw on Hannity last night someone mentioned the plan might be to get these farmers out of the way
so the darling idea of the left will be to have the fields turned into a place for wind turbines. I would not put this past this administration.

solar,, she didn't want no solar panels in her mohave desert so she is fucking over America's food supply.. what we need here is a confederate map.

Pelosi only cares about the environment when it doesn't apply to her, see Lions Gate, CordeValle .......

The fight is over money, gang.

Those who have water shares want to sell it to the Los Angeles consumers (almost $80 million annually). Those who fish off Eureka and the other norther California port cities want the smelt protected so they will spawn, their offspring will go back to the ocean, and the fishermen will catch them. This is a straight industry fight, with the environmentalists siding with the fishing industry.

No one really cares about the farmers there, except the 250 farmers and their families that were with Hannitty last night. I feel their pain, but there will be no relief for them.

40% unemployment? Where? Not in California. 12.2% unemployment in California.
In this valley it is past 40%

They have to save some fish I understand, one that nobody eats and serves no real purpose.

Ah, got ya, the local unemployment rate.
Its really a rough deal, they once produced a lot of food there, and now its almost all gone.

The people living there are on food lines and the place is turning into a dustbowl.

Its all about an old fashioned water system that was designed for one third of the current capcity.

the enviro wacks shut off the water to save Pelosi's fish. and the bitch used stim pak $$$ to do it. costing thousands of jobs for a fuckin fish

ddyonq.jpg

the actual size of Pelosi's fuckin' brain !!!!

It's not just drought. The reservoir is fed from the the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, a threatened estuary that is home to a tiny fish called the delta smelt.

Environmentalists say the smelt is essential to the food chain, and that a decline in smelt populations has led to falling numbers of bigger predator fish like salmon and bass.

Late last year, the US government's Fish and Wildlife Service argued that pumping water out of the delta harmed the smelt.

the politics of failure

the politics of democrats it's been proven time and time again. don't think so.. add california, michigan, illinois, massachussets.,blah blah blah blah,, we can't drill no oil either.

wind turbines won't work unless there is lots of wind. Do you have a link for that plan?

Forum List

Back