Pelosi's Approval Rating Plummets

How her approval rating is anywhere above 0% is befuddling

The bitch has been given the opportunity to back up her ridiculous claim... she's failed... we've always known she was a left-wing radical whack job... her being a flat out liar is just icing on the cake

Remember you guys last year said that Congress' approval rating was worse than Bush's?

Remember that?

You were suggesting that America wasn't happy with the Dem leadership. That was the lie you were trying to put out there with that poll.

Well not one Democrat lost their seat, but almost every republican lost theirs. So clearly the people in those red states decided that their GOP representatives were fuck ups and were to blame for going along with Bushanomics.

So your attack on Pelosi won't work. She's safe in San Francisco.

And a truth commission is going to put Bush/Cheney/Rumfeld/Rice in jail.

It'll be like the last episode of Seinfeld. OMG!!!

and yet obama won't release the memos detailing the success of the techniques, he only releases info that he believes will damage bush and cheney and refuses to release the rest

Quit drinking all the RNC Kool Aid.

Prove he won't release them and don't quote Boner as a proof.

The liberal media is starting to say what I have been saying. How the fuck did the conversation switch to Pelosi and not the Bush administration?

Did you hear on Rachel Maddow yesterday that senior bush officials are starting to blame Rumsfeld for torture?

I haven't heard any senior Bush officials blaming Rumsfield. Of course you're watching Rachel Maddow--who just a few days ago attacked Barack Obama--on his reversal of releasing the 45 pictures of detainees--stating that Barack Obama is "turning" into G.W. Bush--. If this is who you choose to get your news from then God help you.

As far as the conversation changing in the liberal media from Bush/Cheney to Nancy Pelosi.

Dick Cheney has been all over the news--including the weekend political shows "defending" the enhanced interrogation technics--including waterboarding the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. Therefore, admitting what actions the Bush administration took to keep Americans safe. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HERE: Therefore, Dick Cheney is not admitting to comitting a crime. Cheney believes what the Bush admininstration did--was the right thing to do to keep Americans safe.

On the other hand you have Nancy Pelosi "denying" that while she was on the intelligence committee--she had nothing to do with waterboarding--was opposed to it--& calling the CIA liars--while changing her story 5 or 6 times now. Therefore--making her complicit in a crime--that she believed to be a crime.

BIG DIFFERENCE--That is way the main stream media will keep on her.

Last edited:
No it hasn't. Despite the media making it seem that way, it isn't going to work.

Ultimately, you can't prove that the CIA didn't mislead Pelosi. So lets move the focus back to the real criminals who gave the orders to torture.

Isn't it up to Pelosi to prove they did mislead her? She's the one that made the "liar" accusations so I would think it's on her to back it up.

You're an idiot then. No. I take her at her word. They lied about when they briefed Bob Graham, so why would you believe them over Pelosi?

I am still waiting for my apology regarding your partisan defense of Dodd.

Someday?
:eusa_angel:

Big surprise. The "liberal" media together with the rightwing loons have been very good at smearing her.

I'm holding out for the Truth Commission, which she's asked for...and it surprises me not that none of the GOP politicians want said commission.

Democrats control everything... Why don't they just do it then????

Because they will be proven to be the liars they are.

No it hasn't. Despite the media making it seem that way, it isn't going to work.

Ultimately, you can't prove that the CIA didn't mislead Pelosi. So lets move the focus back to the real criminals who gave the orders to torture.

Isn't it up to Pelosi to prove they did mislead her? She's the one that made the "liar" accusations so I would think it's on her to back it up.

You're an idiot then. No. I take her at her word. They lied about when they briefed Bob Graham, so why would you believe them over Pelosi?

And how many times has the Bush administration lied?

No, the assumption is that the Bush run CIA are the liars.

Have you ever heard of burrowing? The administration leaving plants their cronies in career positions. Seems to me Bush's boys are still running the CIA.

And the CIA is scared because they were the ones torturing.

How can she "prove" she was lied to? She can't. And they can't prove they told her the truth. So that is a hung jury.

Now back to Bush and his team. They are guilty of breaking lots of laws, no doubt about it. So why are you focused on Pelosi? Lets get back to the criminals!!!!!!!!!!!

Us liberals think it is so funny that you guys are attacking Pelosi but won't say Bush is guilty.

Now you are throwing Rumsfeld under the bus. I heard it on Rachel Maddow last night. Stay tuned.

Dick Cheney has been all over the news media admitting what was done to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks & in support of the enhanced interrogation technics-- Therefore, no one is the Bush admininstration is lying they're admitting to what you refer to as criminal. They don't believe what they have done is criminal, & they're certainly not trying to hide anything.

On the other hand you have Nancy Pelosi--who also believes like you--that waterboarding the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks was "criminal" yet denies any complacency in the act--this while attending the exact same meeting in 2002 where other WITNESSES confirm the CIA's statement that all were informed & were told what happened to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. Now who is lying?

You see this is all planned...Obama has used his excuse to blame Bush so much that isn't effective anymore.

My bet is this: (laughing) Obama winks at Pelosi and tells Pelosi "Now madam speaker you will be hearing all kinds of rumors about you and how our party is out to get you but don't believe it, it's all our plan for relection." Pelosi walks out of the office and Obama turns, mumbles and stumbles the words "You think she bought it"

Last edited:
Big surprise. The "liberal" media together with the rightwing loons have been very good at smearing her.

I'm holding out for the Truth Commission, which she's asked for...and it surprises me not that none of the GOP politicians want said commission.
you wouldnt know the truth if it hit your square on the nose

and if you do get that so called "truth commission" the last thing you will get from it is "the truth"

Last edited:
Pelosi just flat out has no clue... She is from San Francisco which is totally different than the rest of the country and she has yet to grasp what the rest of the country wants.

What an ignorant brainwashed thing to say. I guess you haven't been drinking the GOP coolaid, huh? :eusa_liar:

So they aren't "real" Americans?

Get used to it, because SF is what the future looks like for America. Gays getting married, good paying jobs, healthcare for everyone, etc.

And it is the bible belters in the red states that have no clue. They don't realize the Republican politicians are pitting us against them, divide and conquer.

Its all a plot to lower our wages. As soon as they ruin the north, they'll start sending the jobs that are in the dirty south down to mexico and china and india.

Or, they'll ask you to take pay cuts, and your broke asses will do it gladly, because you have no pride and no brains.

EVERYTHING great about America came from liberals.

You don't have to worry about jobs going south--Nancy Pelosi has declared San Francisco a "safe" haven to illegals to come up from the south to take all those "high paying" jobs from YOU.

Maybe--you should get a little "educated" before you try & defend the indefensible--who is Nancy Pelosi. Here is some HELP for your lack of education:

March 18, 2009
EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws, as currently practiced, is "un-American."

The speaker, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the illegal immigrants she was addressing as "very, very patriotic."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/18pelosi-tells-illegal-immigrants-work-site-raids-american

You Liberals have gotten way to easy--LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back