Pelosi Will Cost Do Nothing Democrats the House

Wow.... I watched those two fuckups in absolute amazement that there is some kind of following for that idiotic shtick, albeit quite small. Maher is just a coked up, insignificant, ugly runt that has to pay a healthy portion of his earnings for stripper gash.... but it's Nanzi that I like to study.... what in the fuck is wrong with her?? I literally cringe as she has a war with the English language, and LOSES, every time that soulless rodent opens her mouth. I'm thunderstruck that the politburo and its dutiful drones (maher) can keep a stiff upper lip and play along with that babbling idiot. My shit makes more sense than her. Just wow.

To those that prefer to see the whole content, and not have to sit through Fox News ads, and interruption/editing:

Other than that, once again Nancy is showing her age. She is certainly suffering from memory lapsing, language recall and getting lost in a thought.
She has NO business leading anything. Republican or Democrat

He is Impeached forever, just like Clinton, and Johnson. History has been written.

Whether he is acquitted or removed, has not been determined yet.

i cant wait till the Senate announces to all of us 300 million people that Trump was never impeached by the house because of the illegal process they ran the show.

Pathetic Pelosi is leading the Demtards over the crazy cliff. .. :cuckoo: ..:lol: :lol:
What is important, and sad, to remember is that she did NOT want to do this.
But her need for retaining power forced her into it, fearing the far left AOC crowd would take her place if she refused.
She recognized how much of a huge problem that would be for the party.
So important also to remember is that all of the zealots right here on this forum have also fallen into the stupid trap of the far left.

Pathetic Pelosi is leading the Demtards over the crazy cliff. .. :cuckoo: ..:lol: :lol:
But her need for retaining power forced her into it, fearing the far left AOC crowd would take her place if she refused.
So important also to remember is that all of the zealots right here on this forum have also fallen into the stupid trap of the far left.

Yeah, she didn't want to, so she had a bunch of gold pens made to show how much she didn't want to..

:lol:

You Stalinists are so full of shit.

He is Impeached forever, just like Clinton, and Johnson. History has been written.

Democrats will pay the price for their childish behavior. You lost an election...get over it.

The Democrats are so far left “I hope” no voter will buy into their bullshit.

The Democrats are so far left “I hope” no voter will buy into their bullshit.

The problem is the Millennials have be mind raped repeatedly since the time they were first put into public indoctrination centers and DO buy into the Stalinist wet dreams of the democrats.

We will do well this election because the Stalinists totally fucked up, but this is just a stay of execution. Our country is lost, we allowed the radical left to destroy the minds of our children and turn them into mindless leftist drones who think they should get everything without effort. Coupled with the unchecked invasion by third world peasants, we a truly fucked. The light of freedom is going out of the world.

i cant wait till the Senate announces to all of us 300 million people that Trump was never impeached by the house because of the illegal process they ran the show.

Yes, I'm sure that will happen any day now.......

It should have, but McConnell did not press the issue with Murkowski and that pile of shit Mitt. The fraudulent impeachment SHOULD be rejected as illegitimate by the Senate. But McConnell lacks the balls to do what is right, force these worms to expose themselves. Murkowski needs to be primaried out. Mitt needs to be put in a dog carrier on the roof of a station wagon for a 3 month tour of the Alaskan interior during the Jan - March time period.

Democrats will pay the price for their childish behavior. You lost an election...get over it.
AND YOU LOST A NATION, that once stood behind the Constitution, and laws derived from it.

:(

When have you ever stood behind the Constitution? When you shit on it, it is technically behind you.

Forum List

Back