Pelosi: What a Horrible Woman

People in congress have alwasy gone places that have to do with their jobs and we paud for it.

Now that its the dems they are shitting bricks.

Your guys also got sweet little vactions from the likes of Abramhoff and you moral deficients defended them.

This thread is about members of the U.S. Government using our tax dollars to go on party trips. It is not about Congress members taking bribes.

Immie

It's always amusing to watch the childlike liberal cry out "But he did it too!" as a means of excusing their own behavior. :lol:

Yeah we know. It's about the right's hypocrisy. You are more transparent than you think.

If the hypocracy you are talking about is republicans giving democrats crap for spending tax dollars, in the way Pelosi did, as if it was their own money then I'm right there with you.

Both side spend our money on stuff that we dont want them to and both sides try to give their own side a pass on it.
Speak for yourself.

Personally, I ragged on almost constantly about the insane spending and bureaucracy expansion of Shrubbie and the congress, while he and the republitards held all the cards.

Ask anyone who knows me.

I dont have to, i've read your posts ;).

Jack Cafferty rips into Pelosi's recent Copenhagen spending spree amidst American's economic troubles - with people losing jobs, Pelosi spends lavishly on military jet travel and upscale hotels - and for what?

Pelosi is now the face for the Democrat Party Big Government excesses that have more and more Americans fed up...

___

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_i-vXZU7ZQ

My question is why did all these people need to go to Stupidhagen??

They took themselves along with families in some cases. Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars. Three jets, Five Star Hotels and limo's for all. What a waste of money for nothing.

The Clowns in DC are so out of touch it just ain't funny.

This is standard trip crap.

The same stupid crap when Obama took a nite off and took his wife to a nice diner, went on vaction.

They will do this the entire tenure.

They sure defended the assholes who took Abramoff money , the record number of vactions Bush took and anything else the Rs did while in power.

And you still have not stopped bitching about Bush's vacations and probably won't for thirty years... You don't happen to have a double standard do you? No, of course not.

Immie

I will forever talk about Bush and the failings of his tenure.

I doubt his vactions will be much of an issue to talk about though, unless of course some fool trys to make hay about how members of congress get free travel as if no other congressional person ever did.

Worst House Speaker in History? You bet. Time for her to go. She hasn't done anything for California either. Why do those people keep voting for her? Bizarre stuff.

This is standard trip crap.

The same stupid crap when Obama took a nite off and took his wife to a nice diner, went on vaction.

They will do this the entire tenure.

They sure defended the assholes who took Abramoff money , the record number of vactions Bush took and anything else the Rs did while in power.

And you still have not stopped bitching about Bush's vacations and probably won't for thirty years... You don't happen to have a double standard do you? No, of course not.

Immie

I will forever talk about Bush and the failings of his tenure.

I doubt his vactions will be much of an issue to talk about though, unless of course some fool trys to make hay about how members of congress get free travel as if no other congressional person ever did.

Like I said, double standards.

Immie

Worst House Speaker in History? You bet. Time for her to go. She hasn't done anything for California either. Why do those people keep voting for her? Bizarre stuff.

1121_clip_image004.jpg

The loony left just can't be honest enough, even with themselves, to admit that the bunch on capital hill and in the Whitehouse is as corrupt, if not more corrupt, than any in history.

Vacations? Hasn't Obama been on vacation nonstop since day one? What a freaking lightweight.. can't even muddle through a week of work without darting off to Hawaii. Oh, that's right, the man's never held a REAL JOB IN HIS LIFE.

Cafferty is now a liberal outcast?

Pelosi is a woman?

See, you do learn new things every day.

That has got to be a guy. Although I could believe it was a remote control android.

Forum List

Back